"Coup" in Venezuela ends in disaster

This is simply ludicrous. What´s next? A Guaido ghost army?
It was what Guaido described as the "Final stage" of his pathetic "Operation Freedom" and he demanded uprisings and takeovers everywhere in the country.

Venezuelan Military Putsch Defeated as Leopoldo Lopez Takes Refuge in Spanish Embassy

What makes you think that Millions of folks whose votes were cancelled are gonna give up?

IF they do not have the Military to support them they should not attempt another situation, because they will start slaughtering them. Maduro has stated that what occur the other day is NOT going to go unpunished.

It was what Guaido described as the "Final stage" of his pathetic "Operation Freedom" and he demanded uprisings and takeovers everywhere in the country.

Venezuelan Military Putsch Defeated as Leopoldo Lopez Takes Refuge in Spanish Embassy

What makes you think that Millions of folks whose votes were cancelled are gonna give up?

IF they do not have the Military to support them they should not attempt another situation, because they will start slaughtering them. Maduro has stated that what occur the other day is NOT going to go unpunished.

He's a complete psychopath if he thinks thousands of dead protesters is gonna make him invincible.. Only took a couple martyrs in Tianamen Square to change that regimes' outlook on public protests..

The pressure would be immense and immediate. Not like the "slow boil" that consumed Syria.. Because the CIVILIANS were not the primary sources of revolt..

He's a complete psychopath if he thinks thousands of dead protesters is gonna make him invincible.. Only took a couple martyrs in Tianamen Square to change that regimes' outlook on public protests..

The pressure would be immense and immediate. Not like the "slow boil" that consumed Syria.. Because the CIVILIANS were not the primary sources of revolt..

Yes I know but we are not dealing with a RATIONAL man are we and YES I DO think HE thinks he IS invincible. This thing was already ugly the other day, there were multiple reports from eye witness accounts that TANKS on the streets were running over and murdering via tank. So he does NOT care what he does or what ANY outside entity thinks and it's going to get more ugly.

Of course the situation in Venezuela can not go on, it must have some type of ending, but the one's who want to remove Maduro are going to have to have a different MO, they are going to have to rethink a different strategy.

Yes I know but we are not dealing with a RATIONAL man are we and YES I DO think HE thinks he IS invincible. This thing was already ugly the other day, there were multiple reports from eye witness accounts that TANKS on the streets were running over and murdering via tank. So he does NOT care what he does or what ANY outside entity thinks and it's going to get more ugly.

Of course the situation in Venezuela can not go on, it must have some type of ending, but the one's who want to remove Maduro are going to have to have a different MO, they are going to have to rethink a different strategy.

Not a tank but an an assault vehicle.lightly armored.

They don´t even exist. Watch the video and tell me where exactly those millions are.

This is close to home folks....if that nation blows up we will have a massive immigration crises to deal with...What happens in Valenzuela is more important than what happens in Syria at this point in time....
And its more important than what Barr said about Mueller's stupid witch hunt report....

This is close to home folks....if that nation blows up we will have a massive immigration crises to deal with...What happens in Valenzuela is more important than what happens in Syria at this point in time....
And its more important than what Barr said about Mueller's stupid witch hunt report....
It would interrupt the cocaine train but it's the wrong country...

Maduro has stated that what occur the other day is NOT going to go unpunished.

Maduro has to be very careful. If he starts committing atrocities, the U.S. will intervene and then that will be the end of his regime. I'm sure he and the Russians are aware of this. Maduro's best chance is to push back against the protesters with non-lethal means, as he has been doing.

I'm curious as to what a coordinate, military response by the U.S., Colombia and Brazil might look like. If the U.S. is obligated to intervene, this American wants the Colombians, Brazilians and possibly others to be there with us.

I can envision a scenario where American units go in and wherein Maduro is basically a hostage in a compound, refusing to surrender. Meanwhile, outside, the Venezuelan military decides they're not going to surrender their lives for a two-bit dictator that is likely to flee to Russia, etc. Meanwhile, and regardless of what Maduro does, Venezuela begins anew with new leadership.

The U.S. is NOT going to tolerate Maduro and his collection of international goons for much longer. He should get while the getting is good. Take some gold and fly to Cuba and retire on the beach. Or, get obliterated by a bunker buster.

Maduro has to be very careful. If he starts committing atrocities, the U.S. will intervene and then that will be the end of his regime. I'm sure he and the Russians are aware of this. Maduro's best chance is to push back against the protesters with non-lethal means, as he has been doing.

I'm curious as to what a coordinate, military response by the U.S., Colombia and Brazil might look like. If the U.S. is obligated to intervene, this American wants the Colombians, Brazilians and possibly others to be there with us.

I can envision a scenario where American units go in and wherein Maduro is basically a hostage in a compound, refusing to surrender. Meanwhile, outside, the Venezuelan military decides they're not going to surrender their lives for a two-bit dictator that is likely to flee to Russia, etc. Meanwhile, and regardless of what Maduro does, Venezuela begins anew with new leadership.

The U.S. is NOT going to tolerate Maduro and his collection of international goons for much longer. He should get while the getting is good. Take some gold and fly to Cuba and retire on the beach. Or, get obliterated by a bunker buster.
Well, except for running over protesters with a cop car,,,yeah...

Maduro is going. The only question is whether or not he is going to go the easy way or the hard way. The smart ones take some gold and get the hell out of Dodge.

Maduro can expedite his own demise if his forces commit many more of the incidents such as the one you mentioned. Then, we'll be there much quicker.

Maduro is going. The only question is whether or not he is going to go the easy way or the hard way. The smart ones take some gold and get the hell out of Dodge.

Maduro can expedite his own demise if his forces commit many more of the incidents such as the one you mentioned. Then, we'll be there much quicker.
I imagine the special forces will help his exit...

The Venezuelans are already coming. Along with refugees from about 2 dozen other fucked up countries around the world. Of course Liberals cheer "The more the merrier" because all they see is more DEM votes.

They don´t even exist. Watch the video and tell me where exactly those millions are.

You do realize that Maduro annulled the last election and is serving unlawfully -- right? So the MILLIONS are the people that do not WANT a dictator not subject to democratic election...

Maduro was under RECALL threat from his low popularity.. Pressured the Election Council to CANCEL the recall election.. Instead he moved an election scheduled for December 2018 up to MAY to prevent opposition candidates from campaigning.. Many dropped out.. Turn-out was the lowest in recent history.. MANY countries didn't recognize the results....

Why are you a FAN of dictators??

You do realize that Maduro annulled the last election and is serving unlawfully -- right? So the MILLIONS are the people that do not WANT a dictator not subject to democratic election...

Maduro was under RECALL threat from his low popularity.. Pressured the Election Council to CANCEL the recall election.. Instead he moved an election scheduled for December 2018 up to MAY to prevent opposition candidates from campaigning.. Many dropped out.. Turn-out was the lowest in recent history.. MANY countries didn't recognize the results....

Why are you a FAN of dictators??

Untrue.
Guaido failed to call elections within 30 days. This was his only duty as interim President.

Trump´s international goons have already realized that Maduro is staying. How about the war mongers? What army is going to intervene?

Trump´s international goons have already realized that Maduro is staying. How about the war mongers? What army is going to intervene?

Your prognostication will not age well.

2,000,000% inflation, food shortages, eating pets....the People don't have much to lose. This wont end well for Maduro or the UN

Maduro's only hope is to try to get safe haven from Soros so he can join in the 2020 democrat candidate Clown Car

Forum List

Back