Coup in Gabon

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
The longtime leader Ali Bongo was removed by members of the military. His family has been in power for over 60 years!? Your thoughts.?

Mod Edit: Adding link MSN

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know much about him, but based on what I've read he sounds like a total POS. The nation is likely better off and hopefully he will be replaced by someone who will actually work for the people, but it's Africa, so I'm not holding my breath.

I don't know much about him, but based on what I've read he sounds like a total POS. The nation is likely better off and hopefully he will be replaced by someone who will actually work for the people, but it's Africa, so I'm not holding my breath.
They have lots of oil. Money seems to motivate many to take control.

Cool name - Ali Bongo

1693711340278.jpeg

The Tremendous Nation of Gabon is one of the most successful in the region with a very outstanding per capita income. Largely based on oil, I hope that the new government is able to keep the success going. If libs take over there, they could be fucked up economically and be Africa's answer to Venezuela.

Being attacked by the World’s top terrorist nation. — the United Banana States .They are stirring up trouble in their usual way for regime change and create African versions of Ukraine . The US is fomenting at least six nations in central Africa from greed and resources selfishness .

Being attacked by the World’s top terrorist nation. — the United Banana States .They are stirring up trouble in their usual way for regime change and create African versions of Ukraine . The US is fomenting at least six nations in central Africa from greed and resources selfishness .

Well hell. If we don't make them puppet states, Russia or China certainly will.

The three of us have been engaged in one long three-way lover's quarrel for 76 years already.

The longtime leader Ali Bongo was removed by members of the military. His family has been in power for over 60 years!? Your thoughts.?

Mod Edit: Adding link MSN
President Ali Bongo needed to be replaced. He was nothing but a puppet for French President, Emmanuel Macron. Bongo and his family lived wealthy lives for decades while the common people lived in poverty. Macron will have to learn to live without the natural resources Bongo was helping him steal.

Forum List

Back