Coup D'etat

Originally posted by OCA
Well hell 50 mil. ain't small! How will the teams be divided in your opinion?

in MY opinion, you'll see the majority be the independents who are fed up with the corruption among the two major parties. You'll see this culminate with the addition of the state militias (civilian type) as they will see this as a chance against the feds. You'll probably get token resistance amongst the militant portion of the two main parties who are the fanatics among them. When the law enforcement side is overwhelmed then martial law will be declared by the governors of the respective states. The guard will try to quell it but ultimately fail. When the regular military is called in, this will be the pinnacle. It will depend on who's president, how its handled, and whether the military has the stomach to actually go to war with its civilian populace.

Depending on which side the scale goes to, you'll see a whole new government, or a whole new country.

Originally posted by OCA
Well I gotta tell ya I think you are wearing the hat on this one, no offense but thats crazy.

no offense taken. I'll wear the hat for now, but when it happens, can I make you wear a corset? :p:

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
in MY opinion, you'll see the majority be the independents who are fed up with the corruption among the two major parties.

YOu mean the liberals. Conservatives see major differences and realize bush is the obvious choice, at least good enough to not go into armed revolt. I'm not saying we're perfect, but armed rebellion is simply not warranted at this point.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
YOu mean the liberals. Conservatives see major differences and realize bush is the obvious choice, at least good enough to not go into armed revolt. I'm not saying we're perfect, but armed rebellion is simply not warranted at this point.

No, I mean the independents and both parties. I also said in the next 10 to 15 years.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr

Agreed.
But I assume my right to peacefully assemble.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
no offense taken. I'll wear the hat for now, but when it happens, can I make you wear a corset? :p:

I've never tried but I assume I could shoot as good as I do in a corset as opposed to full camo. Guess I better step up my bullet making operation out in the utility room, black talons you know.

Originally posted by OCA
I've never tried but I assume I could shoot as good as I do in a corset as opposed to full camo. Guess I better step up my bullet making operation out in the utility room, black talons you know.

lol, if a person has an AK(any weapon for that matter) in their grip they likely will be just as threatening in a thong, corset, whatever...

Forum List

Back