COUP D'ETAT:
The Real Reason Tenet and Pavitt Resigned from the
CIA on June 3rd and 4th

Bush, Cheney Indictments in Plame Case Looming

by
Michael C. Ruppert

additional reporting by
Wayne Madsen from Washington

JUNE 8, 2004 1600 PDT (FTW) - Why did DCI George Tenet suddenly resign on June 3rd, only to be followed a day later by James Pavitt, the CIA's Deputy Director of Operations (DDO)?

The real reasons, contrary to the saturation spin being put out by major news outlets, have nothing to do with Tenet's role as taking the fall for alleged 9/11 and Iraqi intelligence "failures" before the upcoming presidential election.

Both resignations, perhaps soon to be followed by resignations from Colin Powell and his deputy Richard Armitage, are about the imminent and extremely messy demise of George W. Bush and his Neocon administration in a coup d'etat being executed by the Central Intelligence Agency. The coup, in the planning for at least two years, has apparently become an urgent priority as a number of deepening crises threaten a global meltdown.

Based upon recent developments, it appears that long-standing plans and preparations leading to indictments and impeachment of Bush, Cheney and even some senior cabinet members have been accelerated, possibly with the intent of removing or replacing the entire Bush regime prior to the Republican National Convention this August....
more

Originally posted by OCA
Never happen, thats pure fantasy.

while interesting, and possibly true, you're right. It will never happen. Not because its pure fantasy, but because bush and cheney will enjoy the same protection that clinton enjoyed during his impeachment. the republicans will gather the wagons and nothing will ever touch them.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
while interesting, and possibly true, you're right. It will never happen. Not because its pure fantasy, but because bush and cheney will enjoy the same protection that clinton enjoyed during his impeachment. the republicans will gather the wagons and nothing will ever touch them.

94% fanatasy then. Let's compromise.

It has since been established by Scott Ritter and others that Iraq's nuclear weapons program had been dead in the water and non-functioning since the first Iraq war.

They reference such "reliable" sources!

Sounds a bit conspiratoral even for libs. Now, DID any of them have something to do with the 'leak' of a well known fact? Possibly. They should say they're sorry and let it go. Novak never should have run that, everyone that would care already KNEW that worse kept secret.

did anyone bother to read the article? Theres some very intricate material here that smacks of deep intelligence agency and damn near makes the case.

did anyone bother to read the article? Theres some very intricate material here that smacks of deep intelligence agency and damn near makes the case.

Yeah I read the article and right off the "regime" comment takes any credibility right out of the sails.

It is true that Bob Novak fucked up, boy did he fuck up so hey if some CIA operatives want to jump him and beat him within an inch of his life i'm down with that but I don't think threre is anyway that a case can be made leading all the way to the president. This is all election year politics, the Demos are going to grab at anything they can get their hands on, nothing is off limits. Plus I believe this and other stuff including the circus like 9/11 hearings are all just payback for the impeachment of Bubba. Unfortunately I believe this to be the future of American politics, it will never end.

Originally posted by OCA
Yeah I read the article and right off the "regime" comment takes any credibility right out of the sails.

It is true that Bob Novak fucked up, boy did he fuck up so hey if some CIA operatives want to jump him and beat him within an inch of his life i'm down with that but I don't think threre is anyway that a case can be made leading all the way to the president. This is all election year politics, the Demos are going to grab at anything they can get their hands on, nothing is off limits. Plus I believe this and other stuff including the circus like 9/11 hearings are all just payback for the impeachment of Bubba. Unfortunately I believe this to be the future of American politics, it will never end.

if you're letting the 'regime' comment ruin it, fine. But some of the comparisons, as well as the way this is being investigated could lead to obstruction charges. remember, this wasn't started by the dems, this came out of the white house.

Originally posted by OCA
Unfortunately I believe this to be the future of American politics, it will never end.

Unfortunately, I agree. This is why apathy is beginning to run amok with the younger generations.

Off point I know. Sorry.

if you're letting the 'regime' comment ruin it, fine. But some of the comparisons, as well as the way this is being investigated could lead to obstruction charges. remember, this wasn't started by the dems, this came out of the white house.
\

Charges are 1 thing indictments and convictions are another as evidenced by Clinton who had a clear and distinct proven pattern of obstructing justice but was never convicted.

Whether right or wrong the Repubs will circle wagons and protect their own just like the Demos did in 98 and I wouldn't hold my breath about anything happening before November, this is Washington you know.

Originally posted by OCA
\

Charges are 1 thing indictments and convictions are another as evidenced by Clinton who had a clear and distinct proven pattern of obstructing justice but was never convicted.

Whether right or wrong the Repubs will circle wagons and protect their own just like the Demos did in 98 and I wouldn't hold my breath about anything happening before November, this is Washington you know.

convictions? right, never happen for the reasons we've mentioned.

indictments? possibly for a staff member or two, but then a pardon will be issued. :rolleyes: this is washington you know.

nothing will change and this will only do more to inflame the public and make them hate politicos even more.

mark my words, either there will be a small civil war in the next 10 to 15 years, there will be totally brand new government representatives as people DO get out the vote, or america will fall apart from within.

posted by DK there will be totally brand new government representatives as people DO get out the vote, or america will fall apart from within.

If people did the above, the politicos would not act the way they do.

mark my words, either there will be a small civil war in the next 10 to 15 years, there will be totally brand new government representatives as people DO get out the vote, or america will fall apart from within.

Define small, and do you mean a shooting war?

2 POINTS:

1. Scary if this stuff is actually true (There are a LOT of unanswered questions about 9/11, CIA, POTUS, oil etc. There is NO denying that)

2. If it's all false, you have some really twisted minds out there....

:ali:

definitely shooting war, probably less than 50 million involved.

enough to declare martial law for a couple of years.

Well hell 50 mil. ain't small! How will the teams be divided in your opinion?

Forum List

Back