Coup Brewing Against Boehner?

So, is Monday now the day of reckoning for Johnny Boy?

Does he realize the ripples he's already caused in markets?

Selfish prick.

This ‘fiscal cliff’ idiocy, along with the credit rating debacle, is the direct result of Boehner kowtowing to the radical right and TPM nitwits – it’s truly the tyranny of the minority.

The power brokers on Wall Street, investors like myself, can not tolerate this level of incompetence.

He's finished.

You are either a total hypocrite or a total liar, or both.

With your Communistic and virulently anti-American and anti-patriotic views, you can NOT possibly be Wall Street investor.

The power brokers on Wall Street, investors like myself, can not tolerate this level of incompetence.

He's finished.

Some of the worst potters got their walking papers with the last election but I doubt they'll vote Boehner out. I can't imagine a worse choice than Cantor or Ryan and I would think one of them would be the alternative to Boehner.

Oh for the days of intelligent and authoritative Pelosi. She ran rings around that bunch and got some very important decisions made.

When you mentioned "intelligent and authoritative" in connection with Nancy Pelosi, you admitted to the world that you and Pelosi are neither.

Forum List

Back