Coup Brewing Against Boehner?

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago

Tick, tock...time is running out for this Congress to act before taxes go up on everyone. But it would appear that John Boehner and Mitch McConnell have decided to pass the buck rather than deal with what is already on the table; namely, an extension of the middle class tax cuts. The Senate passed that last summer, but John Boehner doesn't want to pass it with Democratic votes, so it hasn't been brought to the floor for a vote.

Wall Street will never forgive his lack of leadership.

Ignorant hack job. Oh, and answer to your sig.. a liberal conversation?

Fuck an extension on the insane Bush tax cuts for anyone. In a sane world taxes would never have been cut at a time when we had wars going on.

Go back to the tax rate during the Clinton years. Add on the Buffet rule, and apply it to all income from whatever source.

Fuck an extension on the insane Bush tax cuts for anyone. In a sane world taxes would never have been cut at a time when we had wars going on.

Go back to the tax rate during the Clinton years. Add on the Buffet rule, and apply it to all income from whatever source.

You aren't aware that the tax cuts created new records in Federal tax receipts - just as they were designed to do - and the same thing happened in the other times they occurred under Harding, JFK and Reagan?

Or perhaps you would like to read up on how it worked for Gladstone over 100 years ago?

Two Of The All-Time Greatest Successes In Cutting Taxes And Spending - Forbes

LOL

The power brokers on Wall Street, investors like myself, can not tolerate this level of incompetence.

He's finished.

This is exactly what the pubpots have been saying they want - forced austerity. They want the US to be Greece. And, they want to be able to blame the Ds.

Boehner is a complete failure. The "plan b" was a disaster and the inexperienced and ideological potters are running the GObP.

By now, those who wanted to believe in THE Tea Party are realizing they made a big mistake in voting for little people who have been given big control by big money. The Kochs turned The Tea Party into the teapotters and the result is that nothing is getting done.

The power brokers on Wall Street, investors like myself, can not tolerate this level of incompetence.

He's finished.

Some of the worst potters got their walking papers with the last election but I doubt they'll vote Boehner out. I can't imagine a worse choice than Cantor or Ryan and I would think one of them would be the alternative to Boehner.

Oh for the days of intelligent and authoritative Pelosi. She ran rings around that bunch and got some very important decisions made.

Tick, tock...time is running out for this Congress to act before taxes go up on everyone. But it would appear that John Boehner and Mitch McConnell have decided to pass the buck rather than deal with what is already on the table; namely, an extension of the middle class tax cuts. The Senate passed that last summer, but John Boehner doesn't want to pass it with Democratic votes, so it hasn't been brought to the floor for a vote.

Ka-Ching!

1951d_quarter_dollar_obv.jpg

from your friends at

CL_badge.jpg

Funny, the OP worried over this yet walks lockstep with everything the Democrats do.

That's why they know they can walk all over you on the left..

they see you as SHEEP

Yet you not only tolerate but happily cheer the tremendous level of rank incompetence coming out of 1600 Pennsylvania.

Methinks your intolerance for ineptitude is limited to only those who don't have that (D) by their name.

HACK = A political hack is a negative term ascribed to a person who is part of the political party apparatus, but whose intentions are more aligned with victory than personal conviction. The term "hired gun" is often used in tandem to further describe the moral bankruptcy of the "hack".

He's finished.
Not until his constituents vote him out. In the long run, he is not going to let Barack Obama turn the USA into Greece.

That is a good thing!

Get a grip, Hzlnt.

He's finished.

There's no way someone as stupid as you knows anything about investing.

YEAH! While we're at it, let's just adopt France's tax rate on millionaires.

Anybody who makes $1 million or more per year pays a tax rate of 85%!

We need to STICK IT to ALL the people who are successful!

Come to think of it, let's STICK IT to the "middle class", too!

Let's increase taxes on people who earn $25,000 or less per year, by over $1,000 per year.

Let's increase taxes on families earning $70,000 per year, by over $4,000 per year.

It's all going to happen on January 1, 2013, if the Bush tax cuts are allowed to expire and the Clinton tax rates are reinstated.

Ka-Ching!

1951d_quarter_dollar_obv.jpg

from your friends at

CL_badge.jpg

Breitfart is only paying you 25 cents a post to troll? But I guess it's better than just your welfare check :clap2:

So, is Monday now the day of reckoning for Johnny Boy?

Does he realize the ripples he's already caused in markets?

Selfish prick.

Forum List

Back