County officials intimidating Issue 2 supporter in Ohio.

Leweman

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2010
http://digital.olivesoftware.com/OL...pageno=MQ..&entity=QXIwMDEwMw..&view=ZW50aXR5

“A 79-year-old woman (Race’s wife) is being intimidated by county employees because of something her husband believes in.” Race said if his wife wants him to, he’ll step down from his position.
“I told her, ‘If you are concerned for your own physical safety I will stop,’” he said. “If the county employees are going to attack us without any consequences I will stop.”

State Rep. Terry Boose (R-Norwalk Township) came to the Reflector office with Race.
“I’m concerned for Don and his wife,” Boose said. “I would like both the sheriff and the engineer’s office to investigate this. If something is warranted I would like them to take action.”

This isn't cool people. Politics at it's worst. I know this is a minority of people but people on both sides need to speak out against this.

Mob action, somewhat uncontrolled...is to be expected of union goons and free-loading bums. They have been coddled for much too long and have come to expect the perks and higher-than-market-value wages that have been negotiated for them by those that extort money from them in the form of union dues...their own leaders.

Unions are putting themselves and their members out of business!

Once a noble cause (the elimination of child labor and sweat shops) the union agenda has turned into a crooked influence peddler for the now suffering members whose exorbitant wages and pension plans have helped put perfectly good companies into bankruptcy.

Union goons cannot be expected to act any differently.

Forum List

Back