Country Joe Biden: This is a Depression! It's a depression!

And I asked for proof of your claim. I'm still waiting. I understand what Reagan and Truman said. Since the comment, "This is a Depression!" is in opposition to what Obama has said, you would think Biden would specify it was not a factual claim, just commentary.

Context.....my dear friend....context

No proof, just an opinion. Thank you, that is what I thought you had.

And your "proof" my dear friend?

Rightwinger, first, let me apologize for the comment that angered you earlier. I truly thought you were just ducking the question. My proof is only slightly better than yours. I take Biden at face value, until he clarifies the comment. At this moment in time, ambiguous statements by leaders is unfortunate. Mz. Dunn has made a point of mentioning the Obama crew is united in their talking points. The disconnect is deafening.

Rightwinger, first, let me apologize for the comment that angered you earlier. I truly thought you were just ducking the question. My proof is only slightly better than yours. I take Biden at face value, until he clarifies the comment. At this moment in time, ambiguous statements by leaders is unfortunate. Mz. Dunn has made a point of mentioning the Obama crew is united in their talking points. The disconnect is deafening.

Fair enough :beer:

Forum List

Back