Country First

Oh so now you want to talk about something other than "Country first" because that is what I was responding to. But I would be happy to discuss other things. Yes I have an issue with with the debt. not just Obama's part but all of it. No. I have no Issue with the auto bailout because most of the money has been paid back and it saved a huge part of America. Yes I have an issue with Solyndra. A huge one. The list goes on and on about things I do and don't have an issue with. But one of those things is that you can't claim to put country first when you signed a pledge that says that your loyalty is Grover and not with the people of the USA. I can't understand why this YOU have no issue with.

It's been four years since the U.S. launched a massive bailout of the financial system and the auto industry. While much of the bailout money has been paid back, the government still owns large shares in companies such as AIG and GM, and has yet to recoup some $200 billion in bailouts.

Where The Bailouts Stand, In 1 Graphic : Planet Money : NPR

I have an issue with raising taxes, period.

AHH but when Obama got pissed that bailed out CEO's were still getting multi million dollar bonuses and capped that shit your side got pissed at him, We have a government that for years has paid $150 for light bulbs, $500 for toilet seats, $160 for a screwdriver and you are just now pissed? Ok whatever. I just hope your pisstivity doesn't go away when your guys have control. I hope we can all hold other guys under the microscope when the next guy gets in there. Maybe then the rest of America will see what a few of us already have. The Democrats and Republicans have turned the American people against one another. The have us fighting over witch party is better and meanwhile nothing gets done in DC. Shit stays the same and all we do is point fingers at who's fault it is. I'll tell you who's fault it is. Ours. It's our fucking fault that these politicians don't give a shit about us because they know that they can tell you stupid fucks anything and you will eat that shit up.

It's not as bad as hack boards and cable news makes it seem, though. Cheers, bro. :razz:

To republicans, putting country first means bankrupting us on foreign aid and engagements, stashing money overseas, and outsourcing jobs. To be fair, democrats engage in all those things as well, they just lie about doing it.

Oh so now you want to talk about something other than "Country first" because that is what I was responding to. But I would be happy to discuss other things. Yes I have an issue with with the debt. not just Obama's part but all of it. No. I have no Issue with the auto bailout because most of the money has been paid back and it saved a huge part of America. Yes I have an issue with Solyndra. A huge one. The list goes on and on about things I do and don't have an issue with. But one of those things is that you can't claim to put country first when you signed a pledge that says that your loyalty is Grover and not with the people of the USA. I can't understand why this YOU have no issue with.

It's been four years since the U.S. launched a massive bailout of the financial system and the auto industry. While much of the bailout money has been paid back, the government still owns large shares in companies such as AIG and GM, and has yet to recoup some $200 billion in bailouts.

AHH but when Obama got pissed that bailed out CEO's were still getting multi million dollar bonuses and capped that shit your side got pissed at him, We have a government that for years has paid $150 for light bulbs, $500 for toilet seats, $160 for a screwdriver and you are just now pissed? Ok whatever. I just hope your pisstivity doesn't go away when your guys have control. I hope we can all hold other guys under the microscope when the next guy gets in there. Maybe then the rest of America will see what a few of us already have. The Democrats and Republicans have turned the American people against one another. The have us fighting over witch party is better and meanwhile nothing gets done in DC. Shit stays the same and all we do is point fingers at who's fault it is. I'll tell you who's fault it is. Ours. It's our fucking fault that these politicians don't give a shit about us because they know that they can tell you stupid fucks anything and you will eat that shit up.

You need to discuss your Che Guevara fantasies with Dissent over tea. :clap2:

And you G.T. keep thanking everyone since you have no opinion of your own.:lol:

Do you seriously think the republicans put the country first???!!! Go back to bed, you're dreaming.

If you think Democrats are then no need for you to go back to bed...call an undertaker instead.

After the 380+ filibusters in the senate this year on some pretty crucial stuff and the republican house being the most ineffective deadlocked legislative body on the planet, both seemingly dedicated to unseating the president above all else, just where do you get the idea that republicans have ever put the country first?
Not a single filibuster has occurred this year, or in the past 10.

You are delusional.

I have an issue with raising taxes, period.[/QUOTE]

Oh is that all you have an Issue with? So no matter what it means for the country you have an issue with raising taxes? So then you are not all about "Country First" you are about your money first. I have no problem paying more taxes if it means getting the country right. Once the country is right the taxes should be lowered. I'm not for tax and spend. I don't want my tax dollars going to welfare, prison inmates, big oil companies, rich folks who's asses are to tight to squeeze a few more dollars to help the country that made them rich or any other dumb shit they tax us for.

It's not as bad as hack boards and cable news makes it seem, though. Cheers, bro. :razz:

81 posts a day! I had to verify and it's true. No wonder you're so angry, you don't have a life. Unless you're paid to troll - which is doubtful - or a volunteer with the RNC (also doubtful) I wonder why any sane person would spend their life posting on this message board.

Last edited:

You're afraid to face my opinion.

You're crying rivers daily about how the Country is in the shitter, but have the intellectual curiousity of a 4 year old. You're not serious. You post studies about who "looks better," you post some conspiracy theory October surprise bullshit, you posit the meme that "the left" (whoever that is) doesn't know what Country First means. You're a partisan hack. nobody cares who the fuck has better looking legislators, take a look at how many responses are there mocking you.

Also, Ann Coulter and Michelle Malkin are not Legislators, for one. And Two, they're fugly.

81 posts a day! I had to verity and it's true. No wonder you're so angry, you don't have a life. Unless you're paid to troll - which is doubtful - or a volunteer with the RNC (also doubtful) I wonder why any sane person would spend their life posting on this message board.

And again I pose the question...is that any of your business?

Last edited:
If you think Democrats are then no need for you to go back to bed...call an undertaker instead.

After the 380+ filibusters in the senate this year on some pretty crucial stuff and the republican house being the most ineffective deadlocked legislative body on the planet, both seemingly dedicated to unseating the president above all else, just where do you get the idea that republicans have ever put the country first?
Not a single filibuster has occurred this year, or in the past 10.

You are delusional.

Is that a joke?

LMABO!!! Have I said anything about killing or overthrowing the government? The revolution should be at the polling places. We don't need to take to the streets and shed blood. We need to take to the ballot boxes and vote these worthless motherfuckers out. I don't care what party they are from. Quick example. Congress job approval is in single digits. The lower it's have ever been. I bet 80% keep their jobs in November. Now that is stupid. But that is the America we live in.

LMABO!!! Have I said anything about killing or overthrowing the government? The revolution should be at the polling places. We don't need to take to the streets and shed blood. We need to take to the ballot boxes and vote these worthless motherfuckers out. I don't care what party they are from. Quick example. Congress job approval is in single digits. The lower it's have ever been. I bet 80% keep their jobs in November. Now that is stupid. But that is the America we live in.

You need to chill. You take everything literally. If you knew who Dissent was, you might get it. If you had been here you would have seen me post many times that Romney was far from my fisrt choice and they all suck. This is a lesser of two evils for me again.

Last edited:

81 posts a day! I had to verity and it's true. No wonder you're so angry, you don't have a life. Unless you're paid to troll - which is doubtful - or a volunteer with the RNC (also doubtful) I wonder why any sane person would spend their life posting on this message board.

Yep. I look forward to substantive threads and intelligent debate. We didn't need one more fool, we had plenty before you appeared. So yeah, I make it my business.

A bit of advice, you don't help your cause with childish, peevish, ridiculous and insipid threads and comments; if you have nothing substantive to post, don't post.

Yep. I look forward to substantive threads and intelligent debate. We didn't need one more fool, we had plenty before you appeared. So yeah, I make it my business.

A bit of advice, you don't help your cause with childish, peevish, ridiculous and insipid threads and comments; if you have nothing substantive to post, don't post.

And you can mind your fucking business and I'll do anything that I please as much as I please.

Likewise, if you don't like what I post, don't read it and don't comment on it.

I don't see anyone twisting your arm, asshole. The only thing you do is attack people and you call that substantive posting? :lol::lol::lol:

Who's ranting and throwing a fit now over something that isn't his business?

They have an ignore button...use it! All this from a guywhose friend is Truthmatters.:badgrin:

The only one making a fool of themself is you, counting my posts and telling me what to post and when to post.

:eusa_hand:

Keep thanking G.T....it's all you have since no one replies to you

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back