Countries that consider Hamas TERRORIST:

In Tinmore's twisted logic, these killings of Americans were justified because they were in Israel proper, therefore they were combatants.

Not really, but I would question why they were visiting a war zone.
So then, why are Palestinan civilians and non-combatants in a war zone when the IDF is conducting operations.Why aren't the terrorists away from them and engaging the IDF like men instead of hiding behind the women and kids. And I don't want to hear "They live there" or "Where would they go?" None of yer namby pamby retorts.

Israel attacks Palestinians in their neighborhoods and in their homes. There is no other way to say it.

The same as the US Department of Defense?

"The Department of Defense Dictionary of Military Terms defines terrorism as:

"The calculated use of unlawful violence or threat of unlawful violence to inculcate fear; intended to coerce or to intimidate governments or societies in the pursuit of goals that are generally political, religious, or ideological."

U.S. Department of Defense Definition of Terrorism

In 1991 the US military deliberately targeted Baghdad's electrical grid, knocking out power to 1410 water treatment plants serving 22 million (mostly civilian) Iraqis. This was done in violation of Article 54 of the Geneva Conventions which call the willful destruction of items essential to the survival of a civilian population a war crime.

Material Breach: US Crimes in Iraq

Half-a-million Iraqi children died as a consequence of those bombs and UN sanctions that prevented Iraq from obtaining equipment and chemicals necessary for water treatment, and it was entirely predicted in a 1991 USDIA document which forecast "increased incidences, if not epidemics, of disease."

That's terrorism Hamas can never match.
War is not terrorism. I suggest you read about the cities that were virtually decimated by air bombing campaigns during World War II. There is a very distinct definition of terrorism, and Hamas fits that definition to the T.
I suggest you read up on wars of aggression and then tell us which country is the greatest purveyor of violence in this world.

"A war of aggression, sometimes also war of conquest, is a military conflict waged without the justification of self-defense, usually for territorial gain and subjugation. The phrase is distinctly modern and diametrically opposed to the prior legal international standard of "might makes right", under the medieval and pre-historic beliefs of right of conquest. Since the Korean War of the early 1950s, waging such a war of aggression is a crime under the customary international law."

War of aggression - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
How about making this a multiple choice question.

That is only about 30 countries out of almost 200 in the world.Why so few?

The retarded ape speaks...is there a fucking quota on how many are needed, idiot asshole twat? Do you also suck nasrallah's cock like its a lolly pop, you fucking weak, small-brained turd scumbag catcher from the shit heap tossed out from the white nationalist/arab-muslim cave?

So then, why are Palestinan civilians and non-combatants in a war zone when the IDF is conducting operations.Why aren't the terrorists away from them and engaging the IDF like men instead of hiding behind the women and kids. And I don't want to hear "They live there" or "Where would they go?" None of yer namby pamby retorts.

Israel attacks Palestinians in their neighborhoods and in their homes. There is no other way to say it.
Of course. That's where the Freedom Fighters congregate.They should tell the women and kids to go visit granny while they take care of the IOF. That would be the honorable thing to do. Any reason why they can't do that?

I'll bet this cocksucking turd won't use the same line of defense for rachel corrie or any of the other ISM turds, or any of the arab muslims killed accidentally by israel.

Notice the balance of animals like this, whose "arguments" always can only follow one direction: "israel/jews bad, and arab muslims good."

Not surprising, low IQ morons can only grasp simple concepts, and this chimp is as worthless as the come. Now ignored again.

Of course. That's where the Freedom Fighters congregate.They should tell the women and kids to go visit granny while they take care of the IOF. That would be the honorable thing to do. Any reason why they can't do that?

How can you do that when the bulldozer is in your living-room?

Abigail Van Buren may have an answer. Ever thought of that?

Abigail Van Buren may have an answer. Ever thought of that?
An even better source of advice is Eppie Lederer. She's fantastic.

IOW, self defense.
Is this what you call self defense, shithead?

AMERICAN VICTIMS KILLED DURING ARAB TERRORIST ATTACKS
August 9, 2001, Jerusalem, Israel. A suicide bombing at Sbarro's, a pizzeria situated in one of the busiest areas of downtown Jerusalem, killed 15 people, including a 31-year-old tourist from New Jersey, Shoshana Greenbaum and wounded more than 90. Hamas claimed responsibility for the attack.

February 25, 1996, Jerusalem, Israel. A suicide bomber blew up a commuter bus in Jerusalem, killing 26, including three U.S. citizens, and injuring 80 others, among them another three U.S. citizens. Hamas claimed responsibility for the bombing.

July 30, 1997, Jerusalem, Israel. Two bombs detonated in Jerusalem's Mahane Yehuda market, killing 15 persons, including a U.S. citizen and wounding 168 others, among them two U.S. citizens. The Izz-el-Din al-Qassam Brigades, Hamas' military wing, claimed responsibility for the attack.

January 27, 2002, Jerusalem, Israel. A Palestinian woman triggered a massive explosion in downtown Jerusalem killing one elderly Israeli and injuring more than 150, including American Mark Sokolow, his wife, and 16 and 12-year-old daughters. Sokolow had earlier survived the September 11 attack on the World Trade Center, escaping from his law office on the 38th floor of the South Tower before it collapsed.

July 31, 2002, Jerusalem, Israel.* Seven people including four Americans, Marla Bennett (24) of San Diego, California, David Gritz (24) of Peru, Massachusetts, Benjamin Blutstein (25) of Susquehanna Township, Pennsylvania and Janis Ruth Coulter (36) from New York were murdered when a remote-controlled bomb detonated in the Frank Sinatra Cafeteria on Jerusalem's Hebrew University Mt. Scopus campus.* Eighty-six others were injured. Hamas claimed responsibility for the attack.

October 17, 2003, Gaza Strip, Israel, Three Americans were killed and another wounded on October 15, 2003 when an explosion tore through a van that was part of a diplomatic convoy traveling through the Gaza Strip. The killed and injured Americans were part of a security force for the diplomatic officials. The State Department identified the slain Americans as John Branchizio (36) Mark T. Parson (31) and John Martin Linde Jr. (30) all employees of DynCorp, a Virginia-based security firm.

All of those were incidental. None of them were targeted.
Bombing a pizza parlor in Jerusalem filled with women and children? You are truly mentally ill if you consider that a legitimate target. There is absolutely no military or political aspect there. But then again, mental illness is a requirement for a Hamas supporter, who justifies blatant murder of little kids. What this proves is you are not only mentally sick but a scumbag enemy within terrorist supporter that needs to either be put behind bars or in a padded cell.

This sounds like an intentional targetting of American diplomats by Hamas to me:

From previous link.

October 17, 2003, Gaza Strip, Israel, Three Americans were killed and another wounded on October 15, 2003 when an explosion tore through a van that was part of a diplomatic convoy traveling through the Gaza Strip. The killed and injured Americans were part of a security force for the diplomatic officials. The State Department identified the slain Americans as John Branchizio (36) Mark T. Parson (31) and John Martin Linde Jr. (30) all employees of DynCorp, a Virginia-based security firm.

Is this what you call self defense, shithead?

AMERICAN VICTIMS KILLED DURING ARAB TERRORIST ATTACKS
August 9, 2001, Jerusalem, Israel. A suicide bombing at Sbarro's, a pizzeria situated in one of the busiest areas of downtown Jerusalem, killed 15 people, including a 31-year-old tourist from New Jersey, Shoshana Greenbaum and wounded more than 90. Hamas claimed responsibility for the attack.

February 25, 1996, Jerusalem, Israel. A suicide bomber blew up a commuter bus in Jerusalem, killing 26, including three U.S. citizens, and injuring 80 others, among them another three U.S. citizens. Hamas claimed responsibility for the bombing.

July 30, 1997, Jerusalem, Israel. Two bombs detonated in Jerusalem's Mahane Yehuda market, killing 15 persons, including a U.S. citizen and wounding 168 others, among them two U.S. citizens. The Izz-el-Din al-Qassam Brigades, Hamas' military wing, claimed responsibility for the attack.

January 27, 2002, Jerusalem, Israel. A Palestinian woman triggered a massive explosion in downtown Jerusalem killing one elderly Israeli and injuring more than 150, including American Mark Sokolow, his wife, and 16 and 12-year-old daughters. Sokolow had earlier survived the September 11 attack on the World Trade Center, escaping from his law office on the 38th floor of the South Tower before it collapsed.

July 31, 2002, Jerusalem, Israel.* Seven people including four Americans, Marla Bennett (24) of San Diego, California, David Gritz (24) of Peru, Massachusetts, Benjamin Blutstein (25) of Susquehanna Township, Pennsylvania and Janis Ruth Coulter (36) from New York were murdered when a remote-controlled bomb detonated in the Frank Sinatra Cafeteria on Jerusalem's Hebrew University Mt. Scopus campus.* Eighty-six others were injured. Hamas claimed responsibility for the attack.

Bombing a pizza parlor in Jerusalem filled with women and children? You are truly mentally ill if you consider that a legitimate target. There is absolutely no military or political aspect there. But then again, mental illness is a requirement for a Hamas supporter, who justifies blatant murder of little kids. What this proves is you are not only mentally sick but a scumbag enemy within terrorist supporter that needs to either be put behind bars or in a padded cell.

This sounds like an intentional targetting of American diplomats by Hamas to me:

From previous link.

Bombing a pizza parlor in Jerusalem filled with women and children?

I hear that all the time from Israel. However, there was a bomb on a bus and we heard about the civilians, but later I found that the bus was outside a military camp at the end of the day and was primarily filled with soldiers.

I would be more inclined to believe Israel if it did not lie so much.
----------------------
Three DynCorp mercenaries were killed. Is that terrorism?

From previous link.

I hear that all the time from Israel. However, there was a bomb on a bus and we heard about the civilians, but later I found that the bus was outside a military camp at the end of the day and was primarily filled with soldiers.

----------------------
Now you're talking gibberish which is what happens when terrorist worshipping scum tries to defend the indefensible. No, a suicide bomber walked into a pizza parlor and pulled the trigger. It just so happens that among the Israeli victims, there were a few Americans as well. But why are you suprised? This is what Hamas has been doing. They target school buses, restaurants, shopping centers, movie houses, hospitals, etc. But no, Tinmore the spokesperson for Hamas in USA doesn't think that means they are terrorist.

To the rest of the civilized world, Hamas is just another Islamic terrorist organization that is doing what all other Islamic terrorist organizations do. And rightly so. You can whine and complain all you want it's not going to change anything. Other than hopefully they will arrest your sorry ass one day. Inshallah.

From previous link.

----------------------
Now you're talking gibberish which is what happens when terrorist worshipping scum tries to defend the indefensible. No, a suicide bomber walked into a pizza parlor and pulled the trigger. It just so happens that among the Israeli victims, there were a few Americans as well. But why are you suprised? This is what Hamas has been doing. They target school buses, restaurants, shopping centers, movie houses, hospitals, etc. But no, Tinmore the spokesperson for Hamas in USA doesn't think that means they are terrorist.

To the rest of the civilized world, Hamas is just another Islamic terrorist organization that is doing what all other Islamic terrorist organizations do. And rightly so. You can whine and complain all you want it's not going to change anything. Other than hopefully they will arrest your sorry ass one day. Inshallah.

I know this is not good.

Israel needs to end its war.

----------------------

I know this is not good.

It's worse for Hamas and the Palestinians. Israel is doing quite well. Time is on Israel's side and not the Palestinians. As long as they have terrorists like Hamas calling the shots, there will never be any peace, the more time passes by the less the Palestinians will get.

I know this is not good.

It's worse for Hamas and the Palestinians. Israel is doing quite well. Time is on Israel's side and not the Palestinians. As long as they have terrorists like Hamas calling the shots, there will never be any peace, the more time passes by the less the Palestinians will get.

Frankly, I see the Palestinians moving up and Israel moving down.

I know this is not good.

Does that mean the Palisimians are going to explore space? Hope they get to Mars and have a flat tire.

I know this is not good.

How so? Once Syria and Iran fall, which they will, there won't be any finiancial incentive for the Palestinians to continue their terrorism. Hezbollah leadership and it's infrastructure have already fled Syria in anticipation, knowing their group will be hunted like wild dogs once Assad goes away. And when that happens, Lebanon will no longer welcome Hezbollah. It's not if but when. Once again, the Palestinians have chosen to be on the wrong side of history. On the flip side Israel seems poised to be among the leading nations in the world, economically, technologically, and militarily like never before.

Does that mean the Palisimians are going to explore space? Hope they get to Mars and have a flat tire.
That means Abdul Tinmore will continue to masturbate to the destruction of Israel as a sign of unity with his brethren, no matter what. He / she / it's a "true believer".

Forum List

Back