Countodwn to Bristol Palin's "due date"

I can't wait until the Obama girls come of age. Paybacks are a bitch.
naw, only an asshole like DavidS makes anything out of this
btw, even if Obama manages to get a 2nd term, his oldest will only be 18 when he leaves office
keep the kids out of it
they didnt run for the office, and they didnt choose their parents

This already is payback for all the nasty, disgusting things the Right did to Chelsea while she lived at the White House.

Besides, the Obama girls are being raised in a loving household with a strong mother and father. Not some dipshit hillbilly who can't get any of her own legislation passed through Alaska.
oh PALEEZE
grow a brain

This already is payback for all the nasty, disgusting things the Right did to Chelsea while she lived at the White House.

Besides, the Obama girls are being raised in a loving household with a strong mother and father. Not some dipshit hillbilly who can't get any of her own legislation passed through Alaska.

Yeah they were raised in a church...

oh wait.....

Last edited:
btw, even if Obama manages to get a 2nd term, his oldest will only be 18 when he leaves office
keep the kids out of it

Unless the Republicans nominate Jesus, they don't have a chance in 2012. And even if they did nominate Jesus, it would still be a fight. Messiah vs. Messiah. Sounds like a good name for a movie... hmmm....

keep the kids out of it

Unless the Republicans nominate Jesus, they don't have a chance in 2012. And even if they did nominate Jesus, it would still be a fight. Messiah vs. Messiah. Sounds like a good name for a movie... hmmm....

Good, that means obama's kids will come of age in the white house. Of course if anyone makes fun of them, Obama will sick his race baiting attorney general on them.

Last edited:
keep the kids out of it

keep hope alive

What nonsense.

You've GOT to be kidding because I thought you were better than that.

Do you really want to put yourself in the same league as the pricks who target politician's childrens like Bristol Palin or Chelsea Clinton when she was in the White House?

What nonsense.

Do you really want to put yourself in the same league as the pricks who target politician's childrens like Bristol Palin or Chelsea Clinton when she was in the White House?

No. David S brings out the worst in me. I didn't like it when they went after Chelsea either.

What nonsense.

No. David S brings out the worst in me. I didn't like it when they went after Chelsea either.

Ah ...

cool, I can understand that ... you threw me for a loop for a second there, E

What nonsense.

Do you really want to put yourself in the same league as the pricks who target politician's childrens like Bristol Palin or Chelsea Clinton when she was in the White House?[/QUOTE]

honey hush that would be a step up for the slime...davids

Very true! However their protection detail is probably greater than past first daughters being that Obama is the first black President and we are at war! Therefore, they will probably be prevented more from making bad choices. But we will see!

Oh come on. You guys can't take it that seriously -- her mother paraded her family in front of the national media. What do you expect?

Oh come on. You guys can't take it that seriously -- her mother paraded her family in front of the national media. What do you expect?

Weird how the natl media hasnt abused obamas kids. Even the mafia leaves children out of it.

Forum List

Back