Countodwn to Bristol Palin's "due date"

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
T minus 4 days. Wonder if we'll hear anything about it or hope it just quietly disappears from the media in lieu of Bogoyavitch, the transition, the auto bailout, etc. That is if Bristol was pregnant during the campaign at all, or if it was made up to make the idea of her being pregnant with Trigg impossible. Only time will tell.... :eusa_whistle:

T minus 4 days. Wonder if we'll hear anything about it or hope it just quietly disappears from the media in lieu of Bogoyavitch, the transition, the auto bailout, etc. That is if Bristol was pregnant during the campaign at all, or if it was made up to make the idea of her being pregnant with Trigg impossible. Only time will tell.... :eusa_whistle:

This is a disgusting thread. You should be ashamed of yourself. You give liberals a bad name. The countdown is one thing, but to give credence to a despicable accusation is unexcuseable.

Honestly who gives a shit! If you haven't noticed she lost the election! D and the liberal media need to get over their fascination with the loser! Every other election the media and comedians move onto the winner. The D's and the media seem be way to fascinated with the losing part!

The mass media unjustly vilified Bristol Palin on account of her youth when it was her mother that deserved it, for so many other things.

Of course, the right-wingers who protested this had no problem vilifying Jamie Lynn Spears, so they have no consistent objection to anti-youth bias in the media. Case in point: Bill O'Reilly.

Don't blame David, he's only revisiting a situation and asking a fair question. Having said that I believe the kid should be left alone. Her mother's out of the political picture (perhaps temporarily, perhaps not but she's not on court, as it were).

As Agna pointed out, those of us not on the Lunar Right should be above this.

Don't blame David, he's only revisiting a situation and asking a fair question. Having said that I believe the kid should be left alone. Her mother's out of the political picture (perhaps temporarily, perhaps not but she's not on court, as it were).

As Agna pointed out, those of us not on the Lunar Right should be above this.

The mass media unjustly vilified Bristol Palin on account of her youth when it was her mother that deserved it, for so many other things.

Of course, the right-wingers who protested this had no problem vilifying Jamie Lynn Spears, so they have no consistent objection to anti-youth bias in the media. Case in point: Bill O'Reilly.
We must watch a different mass media. Who unjustly vilified Bristol Palin and how exactly?

We must watch a different mass media. Who unjustly vilified Bristol Palin and how exactly?

that is my question. I apparently missed all the MSM bashing that went on of Bristol. Any pug care to provide links as proof of this witch hunt you seem to think happened?!

Honestly who gives a shit! If you haven't noticed she lost the election! D and the liberal media need to get over their fascination with the loser! Every other election the media and comedians move onto the winner. The D's and the media seem be way to fascinated with the losing part!

I'm afraid Sawwah is the one who won't go away. If she did, people would stop talking about her.

That said, I couldn't really give a toss about her daughter. I feel sorry for her because it was her MOTHER who used her to sell herself to the "pro-America" right wing christian sorts.

you betcha.

That doesn't answer the question, it is merely someone else giving the same opinion that you are giving. But where are the links to the mass media attacking Bristol Palin?

Perhaps "attack" was too strong a word to use. I would say they reported the story in a slanted and biased manner, as if her pregnancy was something that ought to shame and embarrass Palin because her daughter was underage. Yet, the stigma against teenage pregnancy, (somewhat of a misnomer, as most children of teenage mothers are fathered by men over age 20), is somewhat misguided in itself, as this researcher has noted previously.

Forum List

Back