Counterterrorism Director to busy skiing

namvet

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
across the pond
National Counterterrorism Center Director Michael Leiter did not cut short his holiday ski trip when he learned of the attempted bombing of a U.S.-bound airliner on Christmas Day, according to a report in the New York Daily News.

Leiter, who is in charge of analyzing terror threats, didn't return to his office post in McLean, Va., until several days after the holiday, a decision that has raised some eyebrows in the intelligence community.

[URL="http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/01/07/anti-terror-official-stayed-ski-trip-learning-failed-bomb-plot/"]source[/URL]

sking trip more important than our security. yes sir Obama really knows how to pick em

Why not? The President himself Golfed his way through the recent Terrorist attack. This guy is just another incompetent dolt who is not qualified to be doing an incredibly important job. Unfortunately this kind of incompetence is rampant in this administration. I mean who can really say they feel safe with Janet Napolitano running Homeland Security? Very scary stuff. May God help us all.

Why not? The President himself Golfed his way through the recent Terrorist attack. This guy is just another incompetent dolt who is not qualified to be doing an incredibly important job. Unfortunately this kind of incompetence is rampant in this administration. I mean who can really say they feel safe with Janet Napolitano running Homeland Security? Very scary stuff. May God help us all.

its just a man made disaster. let's hit the slopes

Gotta agree.

Wonder how quickly all would have been back in DC if the bomb had gone off?? The plane had crashed killing all 300 on board and who knows how many on the ground? Wonder if the golf game and ski trip would trump that.

Elitists. They don't live in the real world.

Forum List

Back