Counteroffer: Mark Levin Offers Michael Savage $100k To Drop His Radio Show (AUDIO)

Match the crazed entertainer with his statement of ego:

Mark Levin
Andrew Wilkow
Rush Limbaugh
Mike Church

"The King Dude"
"The Great One"
"We are right, they are wrong, end of story!"
"Excellence in Broadcasting"

AFTER the GOP has a nominee--you can bet--that there is going to be so much money across this country flooding the GOP nominee's campaign cofers--Obama's campaign money is going to look like chump change.

The smart money is betting on Obama

Match the crazed entertainer with his statement of ego:

Mark Levin
Andrew Wilkow
Rush Limbaugh
Mike Church

"The King Dude"
"The Great One"
"We are right, they are wrong, end of story!"
"Excellence in Broadcasting"

AFTER the GOP has a nominee--you can bet--that there is going to be so much money across this country flooding the GOP nominee's campaign cofers--Obama's campaign money is going to look like chump change.

Huh?

On Monday, conservative firebrand Michael Savage offered former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich $1 million to resign from the 2012 presidential race. While it’s unlikely that Gingrich will accept the offer, Savage’s rival during that time slot, Mark Levin, has made a counteroffer.

On his Monday radio show Levin, who refers to Savage as “Weiner Nation” for the talk show host’s real name, Michael Weiner, put $100,000 on the line for Savage to resign from his radio show for good.

“I see ‘Weiner Nation’ is trying to get his ratings back,” Levin said. “That won’t happen. He wants to offer Newt a million dollars to get out of the race. I don’t know, is that a legal bribe? I have an idea … But if it’s legal, I’ll offer $100,000 if “Weiner Nation” gets off the air of every single station and resigns forever from radio tomorrow.”

Levin said he would give the radio talk show host 12 hours to make the decision, but added he thought it was a “generous” offer given the state of Savage’s radio program.

“Let me tell you, that’s extremely generous on my part because he’s already going nowhere,” Levin said. “That’s right — he’s losing affiliates left and right. That’s what happens when you take your audience for granted and take your affiliates for granted.”

Listen:
Mark Levin | Michael Savage | Newt Gingrich | The Daily Caller

Read more: Mark Levin | Michael Savage | Newt Gingrich | The Daily Caller

“I see ‘Weiner Nation’ is trying to get his ratings back,” Levin said.

Irony.

Levin is a moderately entertaining figure in the volatile world of opinion based radio dominated by Rush and Hannity. It could be argued that his opinion is no more valuable than mine or anybody elese on this forum. Keep that concept in mind. Levin and Hannity and Rush are sources of alternate opinion which was denied to Americans for fifty or a hundred years. Yes, the only media information available to Americans during the 2nd half of the 20th century was liberal. Payback?

I can't think of a liberal talk show host worth listening to now-a-days or in the past for that matter..

Can anybody?

think about this: ...there was no "alternate" opinion to the left wing blather in ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN and all the other affiliates prior to Rush's little voice on A.M. radio around 1989.

I'll offer Rush Limbaugh a bottle of oxycontin if he will drop his radio show

I'll offer Glen Beck a lobotomy

Doesn't it make you think about the impact of tiny voices on AM radio when the left offers (in jest?) a lobotomy for conservative radio host Glen Beck? The vast left wing controlling media would have reacted in horror if anyone ever suggested such a thing for Walter Cronkite. Hatred has characterized the left wing voice in the last couple of decades to such an extent that such rhetoric is common.

Doesn't it make you think about the impact of tiny voices on AM radio when the left offers (in jest?) a lobotomy for conservative radio host Glen Beck? The vast left wing controlling media would have reacted in horror if anyone ever suggested such a thing for Walter Cronkite. Hatred has characterized the left wing voice in the last couple of decades to such an extent that such rhetoric is common.

More 'Civil Discourse' from them. ;)

They better hope Obama wins reelection or they won't have any more material to whine to their demographic about.

Give Glen Beck a lobotomy and he'll be Keith Olbermann.....

How ironic is it that the Savage 'weiner' is a closeted gay man who spews anti gay crap constantly.

This is hilarious. One hack going after another.

The lobotomy is only a suggestion......it couldn't hurt

Beck does seem to have a problem controlling his emotions, flys off the handle repeatedly and is obviously paranoid

Sometimes a lobotomy helps those conditions

Forum List

Back