Counteroffer: Mark Levin Offers Michael Savage $100k To Drop His Radio Show (AUDIO)

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
On Monday, conservative firebrand Michael Savage offered former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich $1 million to resign from the 2012 presidential race. While it’s unlikely that Gingrich will accept the offer, Savage’s rival during that time slot, Mark Levin, has made a counteroffer.

On his Monday radio show Levin, who refers to Savage as “Weiner Nation” for the talk show host’s real name, Michael Weiner, put $100,000 on the line for Savage to resign from his radio show for good.

“I see ‘Weiner Nation’ is trying to get his ratings back,” Levin said. “That won’t happen. He wants to offer Newt a million dollars to get out of the race. I don’t know, is that a legal bribe? I have an idea … But if it’s legal, I’ll offer $100,000 if “Weiner Nation” gets off the air of every single station and resigns forever from radio tomorrow.”

Levin said he would give the radio talk show host 12 hours to make the decision, but added he thought it was a “generous” offer given the state of Savage’s radio program.

“Let me tell you, that’s extremely generous on my part because he’s already going nowhere,” Levin said. “That’s right — he’s losing affiliates left and right. That’s what happens when you take your audience for granted and take your affiliates for granted.”

Listen:
http://dailycaller.com/2011/12/13/c...o-show/#ooid=FiN280MzqFR-iXEiFP7D_nBhphMtZeLL

Read more: Mark Levin | Michael Savage | Newt Gingrich | The Daily Caller

Last edited:
Two Radio power-houses feuding. Kind of hate to see it. I think they're both good. But i guess they are in a ratings War.

Levin was a bit mistaken though. Savage has the 4th highest radio talk show in the country. Levin is #7. But they are in a hell of a ratings War.

Can't listen to Levin's penguin-esque voice for more than a few minutes.

At least Savage's voice is more suitable for the medium and I kinda like his old Jewish uncle shtick, talking about New York back in the day or sailing or wine or whatever else besides politics.

At least Savage's voice is more suitable for the medium and I kinda like his old Jewish uncle shtick, talking about New York back in the day or sailing or wine or whatever else besides politics.

Yea i like em both but i do favor Savage too. His stories about his childhood are pretty funny. And Levin was incorrect. He is not beating Savage in the ratings. Savage ranks a couple of spots ahead of him in national ratings.

I used to listen to Savage Nation

I felt like strangling the nearest liberal when I got out of the car...

So now, I don't...

Levin seems like a pretty bright fellow.. I like his quiet and obvious humor..

I used to listen to Savage Nation

I felt like strangling the nearest liberal when I got out of the car...

So now, I don't...

Levin seems like a pretty bright fellow.. I like his quiet and obvious humor..

lol! I hear ya. Levin's voice can annoy me a bit though. I prefer Savage but to each his own i guess.

Yea i like em both but i do favor Savage too. His stories about his childhood are pretty funny. And Levin was incorrect. He is not beating Savage in the ratings. Savage ranks a couple of spots ahead of him in national ratings.
Levin is jealous.

I listen to Jason Lewis during that time span...Unlike the rest of the jabberjaws he actually talk about things I haven't heard of and is very instructive in economic matters.

They are both a couple of pussies

We would be better off if they both resigned

Levin is jealous.

I listen to Jason Lewis during that time span...Unlike the rest of the jabberjaws he actually talk about things I haven't heard of and is very instructive in economic matters.

Yea Savage is actually beating Levin in the ratings. But maybe i'll give Lewis a listen. Thanks.

I'll offer Rush Limbaugh a bottle of oxycontin if he will drop his radio show

I'll offer Glen Beck a lobotomy

On Monday, conservative firebrand Michael Savage offered former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich $1 million to resign from the 2012 presidential race. While it’s unlikely that Gingrich will accept the offer, Savage’s rival during that time slot, Mark Levin, has made a counteroffer.

On his Monday radio show Levin, who refers to Savage as “Weiner Nation” for the talk show host’s real name, Michael Weiner, put $100,000 on the line for Savage to resign from his radio show for good.

“I see ‘Weiner Nation’ is trying to get his ratings back,” Levin said. “That won’t happen. He wants to offer Newt a million dollars to get out of the race. I don’t know, is that a legal bribe? I have an idea … But if it’s legal, I’ll offer $100,000 if “Weiner Nation” gets off the air of every single station and resigns forever from radio tomorrow.”

Levin said he would give the radio talk show host 12 hours to make the decision, but added he thought it was a “generous” offer given the state of Savage’s radio program.

“Let me tell you, that’s extremely generous on my part because he’s already going nowhere,” Levin said. “That’s right — he’s losing affiliates left and right. That’s what happens when you take your audience for granted and take your affiliates for granted.”

Listen:
Mark Levin | Michael Savage | Newt Gingrich | The Daily Caller

Read more: Mark Levin | Michael Savage | Newt Gingrich | The Daily Caller

:badgrin::badgrin: Ann Colter who is video recording this last February stating that Criss Christie needs to run because "frankly" Mitt Romney cannot win--is now on Hannity endorsing Mitt Romney---:badgrin::badgrin: I imagine she had to fall in line because Criss Christie endorsed Mitt Romney--but talk about making a total idiot out of yourself--Ann Colter just did.

Here is the video- Mitt-Romney will lose against Obama.
Coulter: If Romney wins the nomination, we lose to Obama | The Right Scoop

Now Ann Colter's endorsement of Mitt Romney
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2u3btR8Lfg]ANN COULTER LIKES MITT 111115 - YouTube[/ame]

FLIP FLOPPERS ENDORSING FLIP FLOPPERS--who would have quessed---:badgrin:

Now Christine Odonnell--You remember--"I am really not a witch" just came out for Mitt Romney and was at least honest about it-- because she states--Romney endorsed her---:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Match the crazed entertainer with his statement of ego:

Mark Levin
Andrew Wilkow
Rush Limbaugh
Mike Church

"The King Dude"
"The Great One"
"We are right, they are wrong, end of story!"
"Excellence in Broadcasting"

Match the crazed entertainer with his statement of ego:

Mark Levin
Andrew Wilkow
Rush Limbaugh
Mike Church

"The King Dude"
"The Great One"
"We are right, they are wrong, end of story!"
"Excellence in Broadcasting"

AFTER the GOP has a nominee--you can bet--that there is going to be so much money across this country flooding the GOP nominee's campaign cofers--Obama's campaign money is going to look like chump change.

Savage just ripped Levin good. "Nothing more than a hack lawyer." Ouch.

Levin was a bit mistaken though. Savage has the 4th highest radio talk show in the country. Levin is #7. But they are in a hell of a ratings War.

I find that hard to believe. I think Savage is a psycho and a narcissist. He spends most of his show bragging about how great he is. I can't stand the man.

Forum List

Back