Counterintuitive strategy for Liberals and Democrats

The instability of the Liability of cutting my foot off Hmm? Will cause other Liability I cannot afford to neglect. So no for now, can't help. Let’s see how this convention works out. And I want Palin for VP! As I am working on my "QUOTES SKILLS FIRST!" Can you help?

What he lacks in intellectual prowess, CitizenPain makes up for with incoherence.

He's DEFINTIELY an Obamaphile!

What! Me and intellectual prowess? FUCK NO!,
"CitizenPain makes up for with incoherence."
Can I get my user name changed to this? I :bow3: to you as to using it.
As for my incoherence, may I say no, I was clear here.

Your post here, and you tell me in many others what needs to be done time and time again, to vote for anyone but Pres. Obama.

Now read my post again.
And watch the Phile QUOTES please, I’m EZ

You are still incoherent.

And, by the way, I don't TELL anybody to do shit. I do offer lots of suggestions. As always, folks remain entirely free to accept the pearls of wisdom I offer, or not, as they deem appropriate.

When speaking with certain libs, it's a frequent matter of " casting pearls before swine."

WTF is a Phile quote?

What he lacks in intellectual prowess, CitizenPain makes up for with incoherence.

He's DEFINTIELY an Obamaphile!

Your post here, and you tell me in many others what needs to be done time and time again, to vote for anyone but Pres. Obama.

Now read my post again.

And, by the way, I don't TELL anybody to do shit. I do offer lots of suggestions. As always, folks remain entirely free to accept the pearls of wisdom I offer, or not, as they deem appropriate.

When speaking with certain libs, it's a frequent matter of " casting pearls before swine."

WTF is a Phile quote?

Oops.. you always suggest a course and options, Are we really free? And is this coherent to the point?

Oops again! "philia" typo to my loving things.

Can I get that name? Remember what you called me? If incoherent read your post over for more insight to this matter for me.

Now read my post again.

WTF is a Phile quote?

Oops.. you always suggest a course and options, Are we really free? And is this coherent to the point?

Can I get that name? Remember what you called me? If incoherent read your post over for more insight to this matter for me.

Helpful hint: when posting high, it is often a good idea to just say "no" to the notion of clicking the submit radio button until you have come down and can edit. Coherency matters.

Well, it would if you had anything worthwhile to ever say, anyway.

They may lose another 70 Congress seats, POTUS, half their remaining statehouses and have Ginsberg and Breyer retire and be replaced by two American justices like Scalia and Thomas, just to lull us into a false sense of security

Last edited:
Libs and Dems:

President Obama is sending you into a Democrat Party death spiral.

Some of you will vehemently deny this.

Others of you will secretly -- privately -- fearfully -- contemplate it and even admit it.

In another thread the fake analysis of James Carville got aired. http://www.usmessageboard.com/5032820-post1.html

HE said something along the lines of suggesting that the SCOTUS' (probable) voiding of the ObamaCare law is actually a GOOD thing for the Democrats. :eusa_shhh:

I find that funny. But let's run with it.

If the action of the Supreme Court of the United States in (presumably) negating the signature legislative "achievement" of the entire Obama Administration is somehow a GOOD thing for you Democrats, then doesn't it stand to reason that sending President Obama to a massive electoral defeat in November looks to put you in a much better position than a win in November would do?

STAND UP for the Democrat Party.
usa-flag.gif
DEFEAT PRESIDENT OBAMA in NOVEMBER!

I told you about that drooling. Now, put on that hat and go sit in a corner, NOW!

BusinessDunce.jpg

That's for advocating "Let Him Die".

WTF is a Phile quote?

Helpful hint: when posting high, it is often a good idea to just say "no" to the notion of clicking the submit radio button until you have come down and can edit. Coherency matters.

Well, it would if you had anything worthwhile to ever say, anyway.

I can wish that was the problem..

Libs and Dems:

President Obama is sending you into a Democrat Party death spiral.

Some of you will vehemently deny this.

Others of you will secretly -- privately -- fearfully -- contemplate it and even admit it.

In another thread the fake analysis of James Carville got aired. http://www.usmessageboard.com/5032820-post1.html

HE said something along the lines of suggesting that the SCOTUS' (probable) voiding of the ObamaCare law is actually a GOOD thing for the Democrats. :eusa_shhh:

I find that funny. But let's run with it.

If the action of the Supreme Court of the United States in (presumably) negating the signature legislative "achievement" of the entire Obama Administration is somehow a GOOD thing for you Democrats, then doesn't it stand to reason that sending President Obama to a massive electoral defeat in November looks to put you in a much better position than a win in November would do?

STAND UP for the Democrat Party.
usa-flag.gif
DEFEAT PRESIDENT OBAMA in NOVEMBER!

I told you about that drooling. Now, put on that hat and go sit in a corner, NOW!

BusinessDunce.jpg

That's for advocating "Let Him Die".

Sorry, rderp. But mental pygmies such as you are never in a proper position to assess whether or not anybody else is a dunce, you imbecile.

And you are also (no surprise) wrong. Neither I nor anyone I know who is conservative advocate for the absurd position of "let him die." That is just more of your standard fare of deliberately dishonest liberal hack propaganda.

I want ObamaCare to go down if flames. I want the current failure of a President to feel the stinging rebuke of having his unConstitutional actions rebuffed. Then I want him tossed out of office in the election.

I want his policies to die like ObamaCare. No death panel needed. Natural causes. too dumb to survive. And that is an instructive concept. Makes one wonder how a drooling idiot like you can even breathe.

Can the Democrats run on "Republicans took away your healthcare"?

Absolutely. The Dims run on lies all the time.

If the SCOTUS strikes down the law in its entirety, it wouldn't be a lie. The key provisions lost would be to lose care do to preexisting conditions and the baseline services that many depend.

You don't know that.

First, it is not yet clear that striking down the mandates as clearly unconstitutional will result in the nullification of the entire law.

But, even if the entire mess got tossed out, the fact remains: nothing prevents Congress and a rational President from correcting the problems and going about the business of making a law that fits within the bounds of the Constitution.

Forum List

Back