Countdown to lsu kickoff

Shouldn't we at least get through the NCAA Basketball Tourney First?

Got any tips for me to win my brackets?

saban_si_3_2.jpg

• Banned

Can't recall the last time LSU was humiliated in a bowl game, Gump. Don't really see how you can feel good after losing to UTAH in what was supposed to be your championship year. Now without Sarah Jessica Parker at QB, what do you have?

BTW - how does it feel to have a coach whose wife wears purple and gold and sits with LSU fans at Tiger Stadium for the LSU-Bama game?

Can't recall the last time LSU was humiliated in a bowl game, Gump. Don't really see how you can feel good after losing to UTAH in what was supposed to be your championship year. Now without Sarah Jessica Parker at QB, what do you have?

BTW - how does it feel to have a coach whose wife wears purple and gold and sits with LSU fans at Tiger Stadium for the LSU-Bama game?

You dinged me you fuckin douche rocket? You can't handle some good natured ribbing? Fuck you. You actually only have 1.5 championships this century fuckwad. you shared on with USC.

Everything you need to now about LSU fans. You dinged me over a football rivalry. Fucking douchebag.

You dinged me you fuckin douche rocket? You can't handle some good natured ribbing? Fuck you. You actually only have 1.5 championships this century fuckwad. you shared on with USC.

Everything you need to now about LSU fans. You dinged me over a football rivalry. Fucking douchebag.

I'm not sure how its possible for two teams to win one National Championship Game, maybe you can elaborate on that.

BTW - I'd ding you over a lot less, Gump.

I'm not sure how its possible for two teams to win one National Championship Game, maybe you can elaborate on that.

LSU shouldn't have been in the game. If USC had been in the game, LSU wouldn't have that Championship. The AP agrees with me.

LSU shouldn't have been in the game. If USC had been in the game, LSU wouldn't have that Championship. The AP agrees with me.

LSU was in the National Championship Game. And they won. USC was not. So USC could not have possibly won it. Simple logic there, I know its hard for gump to grasp.

BTW - its awfully hilarious that a Bama fan would accuse a fan of another school of claiming more titles than their school earned.

http://www.trackemtigers.com/2008/11/23/668565/the-truth-behind-alabama-s

Last edited:

LSU was in the National Championship Game. And they won. USC was not. So USC could not have possibly won it. Simple logic there, I know its hard for gump to grasp.

Your over reaction is easily explained by the Inferiority complex that all LSU fans have.

LSU Bleaux and you know it.

Also, when Terry Saban coaches a football game, I'll give a damn about where she sits. You should be more worried about a once beloved coach that had so little respect for your program that he decided to coach at a division rival.

Your over reaction is easily explained by the Inferiority complex that all LSU fans have.

Also, when Terry Saban coaches a football game, I'll give a damn about where she sits. You should be more worried about a once beloved coach that had so little respect for your program that he decided to coach at a division rival.

Yeah, so little respect that he lets LSU fans stay at his house when LSU plays in Gump Land. HA HA HA!

When Saban shook Miles' hand after this past season's game, the sad fact for your program is that despite Bama having won and LSU having lost, Saban would have traded his left nut to be standing in Miles' shoes wearing PURPLE AND GOLD

Last edited:

Yeah, so little respect that he lets LSU fans stay at his house when LSU plays in Gump Land. HA HA HA!

The thing you over looked is that he still coaches in Gump Land. And if you think that calling me Gump is gonna piss me, then I would remind you that Gump won the Medal of Honor. You are pissing up the wrong rope. You see, Gump is a fictional character, but you are an actual douche bag. BTW, at least I don't smell like a corn dog.

The thing you over looked is that he still coaches in Gump Land.

And I hope he stays there forever, all sinners should burn in hell

Forum List

Back