Countdown to 1,000,000

955,000, and counting.....
so have descided what we are doing?

Don't know about anyone else, but Gunny promised me that when the ticker hits 1,000,000 he will arrange for my rep to be 1m in the red.

It's nice to get pos rep but I'm not really bothered about whether I will ever be able to "start my own religion", However, being 1,000,000 in the red sounds awsome. I'll be like the board's version of the antichrist! The rep caption will read "Tigerbob could destroy your life's work on a whim". :lol:
but I think if you are the one million post you should be "asshole", like in the tradition of P and A and you have to be the boards bitch!

Don't know about anyone else, but Gunny promised me that when the ticker hits 1,000,000 he will arrange for my rep to be 1m in the red.

It's nice to get pos rep but I'm not really bothered about whether I will ever be able to "start my own religion", However, being 1,000,000 in the red sounds awsome. I'll be like the board's version of the antichrist! The rep caption will read "Tigerbob could destroy your life's work on a whim". :lol:
but I think if you are the one million post you should be "asshole", like in the tradition of P and A and you have to be the boards bitch!

I'm already an asshole.

As to being the board's bitch, I'll happily play that role until I get my 1m neg rep, then there will be reprisals of a Revelation type nature.

Not that I'll be bitter or anything...:eusa_whistle:

955,000, and counting.....

Bah. Sunni would beat you there within a week, if the restrictions were taken off rep.

Bah. Sunni would beat you there within a week, if the restrictions were taken off rep.

Now I'm completely deflated.

Killjoy! :lol:

Forum List

Back