Count the Newt out?

Peach

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2009
I'd like to, but he is a master of comebacks. I know a few Republicans who say they cannot vote for a Mormon. A few think Paul is out of touch, many think Romney too"liberal". Santorum MAY appear to desire a theocracy, so can old unreliable come back? Gingrich took my small county in Florida, and many nearby. He has name recognition among Democrats who see Obama as a failure. In the past Gingrich was more moderate, and most certainly would become so again if nominated. NOTE for the reactionary brigade: this is a question.

I'd like to, but he is a master of comebacks. I know a few Republicans who say they cannot vote for a Mormon. A few think Paul is out of touch, many think Romney too"liberal". Santorum MAY appear to desire a theocracy, so can old unreliable come back? Gingrich took my small county in Florida, and many nearby. He has name recognition among Democrats who see Obama as a failure. In the past Gingrich was more moderate, and most certainly would become so again if nominated. NOTE for the reactionary brigade: this is a question.
He is second in Maine....with a few thousand votes counted that is. ; )

Good Republicans wish he and Santorum would go away, but . . . as far as Newt goes, let's wait until the 28th and see what happens in Arizona and Michigan.

The eye of Newt is on the main prize.

Quite frankly I am not looking forward to eight years of amphibian jokes.

Forum List

Back