Coulter

Why don't you respond to the substance of the post?

Oh wait, you can't

:eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall: :eusa_wall:

I imagine you slam your head against walls a lot, like when you are trying to understand the simplest of ideas.....did it ever occur to you that, that could be the problem? Although brain swelling might help fill the cavity yours sits in...it doesn't ad to your IQ, I wouldn't recommend it.

I imagine you slam your head against walls a lot, like when you are trying to understand the simplest of ideas.....did it ever occur to you that, that could be the problem? Although brain swelling might help fill the cavity yours sits in...it doesn't ad to your IQ, I wouldn't recommend it.

If you cannot respond to the substance of the post, stop posting.

Your sidestepping around the issue is amusing, but it shows a lot about your intelligence.

So you are in college? Obviously not an English Lit major. When you get your essays back from your professors, do they look like they are bleeding to death? Judging from your posts, unless you are a PE major, you are right....no reason at all for you to be in college, at least until you finish a remedial reading class with a minimum of a C grade.

First of all, i can literally point out countless errors in your past and present posts but i dont because everyone makes errors and its not a foundation for argument. Your posts are almost difficult to fathom, with full rhetoric/dialect with empty aim at persuadeing everyone to conclude you are some literary genius when infact you are the opposite. As such, your arguments are the quintessential of mediocrity in a world of monotinous voices claiming short term fix and cheap tricks.

I am an astro physics major, who can tell you for certain, that you really need to start bringing something to the table in terms of real opinions, not just petty shots at random opponents. I would assume everyone can agree with me.

She clearly called edwards a faggot, which is a derogatory homophobic term in todays society. Bill mahr on the other hand, joked about how it would be a better place without cheney. How can you compare the two? Coulter attacked an entire community of gay left and right wingers in a child like fashion with no foundation but hate for gays. Bill only stated his hate for this administration and dick cheney BECAUSE of the lack of leadership and good foreign policy. BILL mahr made a political statement against cheney, Ann coulter made a homophobic statement against all gays.

Sure both were stupid statements but bill is on HBO which makes it ok to have an opinion about someone. Coulter is on national television publicly insulting all gays. To be honest with you, cheney is the worst vice president in history, you cant say that about gays. You cant say gay people are the worst gays in history, it makes no sense because gays are not a political party.

Its always frustrating when people compare two different statements with such obvious bias.

PS. Its funny what you just said glock, that she lets off steam about libs and fags......then comes home and bends over for a liberal to let off some steam in her ass with his man meat.

What a twisted train of thought. :wtf:

She clearly called edwards a faggot, which is a derogatory homophobic term in todays society. Bill mahr on the other hand, joked about how it would be a better place without cheney. How can you compare the two? Coulter attacked an entire community of gay left and right wingers in a child like fashion with no foundation but hate for gays. Bill only stated his hate for this administration and dick cheney BECAUSE of the lack of leadership and good foreign policy. BILL mahr made a political statement against cheney, Ann coulter made a homophobic statement against all gays.

Sure both were stupid statements but bill is on HBO which makes it ok to have an opinion about someone. Coulter is on national television publicly insulting all gays. To be honest with you, cheney is the worst vice president in history, you cant say that about gays. You cant say gay people are the worst gays in history, it makes no sense because gays are not a political party.

Its always frustrating when people compare two different statements with such obvious bias.

PS. Its funny what you just said glock, that she lets off steam about libs and fags......then comes home and bends over for a liberal to let off some steam in her ass with his man meat.

The Top Ten Things I Like About Liberals

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10) They die

Do not take offense - I am just joking how the world would be a better place without libs

Christofascist Coulter Spewing Hate Again
Christofascist Ann “Nazi Hatebitch” Coulter has opened her festering hate-hole again, spewing the most hateful bile of her entire hatemongering life in a bigoted attack on the fabulous yet entirely non-Gay John Edwards.

"I was going to have a few comments on the other Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards, but it turns out you have to go into rehab if you use the word 'faggot',” Coulter told a crowd of fellow Christofascists last Friday.

Granted, her remark was made at a Klan rally and she was probably just pandering to the Nazi crowd, but that doesn’t excuse what she said. To imply that John Edwards is a homosexual in a tone that would suggest homosexuality is wrong goes beyond the pale, especially after all the nice things that homosexuals have had to say about Ann over the years. This is all obviously just another product of her psychotic fantasy that liberal men are somewhat less than “masculine”.

First of all, I object to the term “men”. Haven’t we as a society evolved past using stereotyping gender labels? Secondly, what has masculinity given the world besides war, bloodshed, noisy monster truck rallies, and unsightly body hair? It certainly wouldn’t hurt the grunting cromag cons to get in touch with their feminine side a little. My own feminine side died from a severe yeast infection in 1993, but I have nothing but admiration for metrosexuals like John Edwards who can spend six hours a day fussing with his hair and still go toe-to-toe with any so-called conservative “male” out there – and that includes Ann Coulter.

Ooooh I could just SCRATCH HER EYES OUT!

http://blamebush.typepad.com/

Lieberman > Lamont, most CT voter agree.

so saying faggot makes you smart? Wow and here i am going to college for no reason at all.

Faggot. Faggot. Faggot, faggot, faggot.

I don't think it's working.:sad:

By the way, ALL the news media channels bring ann coulter on, LEFT AND RIGHT....to discuss her remarks, just like any other news channel. How does that make them leftists faggots. Infact why am i responding to you? half the time i dont understand what your saying. Your own political PARTY is running away from Coulter!!!! I guess its just you and her now huh?

Not if the faggots have their way (with the MSM, I mean):

Gay-Rights Group Now Targeting Individual Coulter Clients
March 08, 2007

NEW YORK The Human Rights Campaign — which claims to be the largest civil rights organization working for gay equality — says more than 20,000 people have written Universal Press Syndicate since the HRC Tuesday night launched a letter-writing campaign criticizing Ann Coulter’s use of the word “faggot” in a Friday speech.

Now, the HRC is urging people to contact individual newspapers that run Coulter’s column. The new campaign was announced late Wednesday afternoon.

Universal distributes Coulter’s column to about 100 papers. E&P reported Wednesday that two more dailies have dropped Coulter, bringing to at least three the total for the week. But Universal says it has no plans to end its relationship with the columnist

http://www.sweetness-light.com/archive/gay-rights-group-seeks-to-silence-coulter-ban-her-column

It's worked so far with three newspapers:

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Three newspapers said this week they will drop Ann Coulter's column after the conservative author referred to U.S. Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards as a "faggot."

The Mountain Press in Sevierville, Tennessee, The Oakland Press in Michigan and the Lancaster New Era in Pennsylvania said they would stop running Coulter's syndicated column because of the comment she made last week.
Not the Lancaster New Era, anything but that!

Tried to read this thread all the through, but couldn't do it.

Seems we are split right down the middle.

Boy, am I surprised.

When it comes to standing up for whats right, or standing up for whats PC, there always seems to be a split.

I come down on the side of whats right.

Tried to read this thread all the through, but couldn't do it.

Seems we are split right down the middle.

Boy, am I surprised.

When it comes to standing up for whats right, or standing up for whats PC, there always seems to be a split.

I come down on the side of whats right.

So, what's right?

So, what's right?

Whats right?

Damn Kat, you've done it to me again.

Just seems thats its right to be able and call em like you see them.

That's why I never had a problem with OCA, or DIRT for that matter.

The lady that this thread is about, had EVERY right to express her feelings, and her reasons for such feelings.

I think she made herself VERY clear, and didn't "cut and run"

Seems to leave the left in a stupor as to what to do.

THATS ,"what is right.":)

Whats right?

Damn Kat, you've done it to me again.

Just seems thats its right to be able and call em like you see them.

That's why I never had a problem with OCA, or DIRT for that matter.

The lady that this thread is about, had EVERY right to express her feelings, and her reasons for such feelings.

I think she made herself VERY clear, and didn't "cut and run"

Seems to leave the left in a stupor as to what to do.

THATS ,"what is right.":)

So if I'm understanding you correctly, she was really saying that Edwards was gay or Gays are whatever? That was ok to do at a conservative meeting when they are trying to figure out who to run for President of US?

I thought, really that she was making a joke that was too obscure for most to get. A mistake of the grand order. Enough to say, no invite to the next one, but no boycotting of Ann either.

I love Ann. She speaks her mind and does carfe you gets offended

Other Coulter highlights:

"If you don't hate Bill Clinton and the people who labored to keep him in office, you don't love your country."
"Liberals love America like O.J. loved Nicole."
"In this recurring nightmare of a presidency [the Clinton administration], we have a national debate about whether he 'did it,' even though all sentient people know he did. Otherwise there would be debates only about whether to impeach or assassinate."
"I think we ought to nuke North Korea right now just to give the rest of the world a warning. ... They’re a major threat. I just think it would be fun to nuke them and have it be a warning to the rest of the world."
"When contemplating college liberals, you really regret once again that John Walker is not getting the death penalty. We need to execute people like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realize that they can be killed, too. Otherwise, they will turn out to be outright traitors."
"There are no good Democrats."
"I take the Biblical idea. God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees God says, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.'"
"I think, on the basis of the recent Supreme Court ruling that we can't execute the retarded, American journalists commit mass murder without facing the ultimate penalty. I think they are retarded."
"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."
"Whether they are defending the Soviet Union or bleating for Saddam Hussein, liberals are always against America. They are either traitors or idiots, and on the matter of America's self-preservation, the difference is irrelevant."
"Even if corners were cut, [Iran-Contra] was a brilliant scheme. There is no possibility that anyone in any Democratic administration would have gone to such lengths to fund anti-Communist forces. When Democrats scheme from the White House, it's to cover up the President's affair with an intern. When Republicans scheme, it's to support embattled anti-Communist freedom fighters sold out by the Democrats."
"[Canadians] better hope the United States doesn't roll over one night and crush them. They are lucky we allow them to exist on the same continent."
"I think the government should be spying on all Arabs, engaging in torture as a televised spectator sport, dropping daisy cutters wantonly throughout the Middle East, and sending liberals to Guantanamo."
"Without affirmative action, Maxine Waters would not have a job that didn't involve wearing a paper hat."
"[Liberals] are always accusing us of repressing their speech. I say let's do it. Let's repress them. ... Frankly, I'm not a big fan of the First Amendment."
"A central component of liberal hate speech is to make paranoid accusations based on their own neurotic impulses, such as calling Republicans angry, hate-filled, and mean."

So if I'm understanding you correctly, she was really saying that Edwards was gay or Gays are whatever? That was ok to do at a conservative meeting when they are trying to figure out who to run for President of US?

I thought, really that she was making a joke that was too obscure for most to get. A mistake of the grand order. Enough to say, no invite to the next one, but no boycotting of Ann either.

Well, yes, and no.

She DID say Edwards was gay, and he really isn't, he's just an ass wipe.

Her mistake, to the NATIONAL media, was putting it out there for public consumption.

I admire her for that, some don't.

Fuck em...............:badgrin:

Well, yes, and no.

She DID say Edwards was gay, and he really isn't, he's just an ass wipe.

Her mistake, to the NATIONAL media, was putting it out there for public consumption.

I admire her for that, some don't.

Fuck em...............:badgrin:

Actually it was really, really wrong. It tars and feathers the conservatives for being no minds. For being reactionary to one group. Look at these very, very early polls on elections. Far and away, Guiliani leads, the party is not as in lockstep as the media would like and they ARE freaking!

Actually it was really, really wrong. It tars and feathers the conservatives for being no minds. For being reactionary to one group. Look at these very, very early polls on elections. Far and away, Guiliani leads, the party is not as in lockstep as the media would like and they ARE freaking!

What makes you think that Coulter cares about the success of Republicans? It is in her best interest for liberals to be in office so she has something to write about. Think about it...if every liberal suddenly fell off the planet, of what use would she be?

What makes you think that Coulter cares about the success of Republicans? It is in her best interest for liberals to be in office so she has something to write about. Think about it...if every liberal suddenly fell off the planet, of what use would she be?

Hardly. The same has been said about Rush and Sean.

Got a point there. At the same time, she would do well for those that buy into her regardless. Then there are the rest of us, from both sides of the aisle.

Now no one misunderstand me, I normally would stop with the last paragraph, but will say, I disagree with her methods, tone, etc., not necessarily her real message, which has zip to do with a married father of several children.

Forum List

Back