Coulter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Annie, Mar 3, 2007.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    3 of the campaigns have already distanced themselves from her: Romney, Guiliani, and McCain. Considering McCain wasn't there, pffffttt:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0307/2971.html

2. Bullypulpit

Bullypulpit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +379
    Anne Coulter has a toxic waste dump for a mind, on a par with that of Michael Savage-Weiner.

3. sitarro

sitarro Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,001
    How typical, Bill Maher says on his ridiculously bad HBO show that the world would be better off if The Vice President of the United States would have been assasinated, President Bush is regularly refered to as a chimp by the asshole that wrote the previous post and this same asshole has the pretend balls to actually criticise someone who loses more intelligence than he pocesses in the daily skin cell die out.

Even though Ms. Coulter never actually said Edwards is a faggot it was assumed by the left she had because he looks more homo than Jack on Will and Grace and it would be a perfectly reasonable assumption. My question is why the leftist asswipes who exalt the homosexual lifestyle above all else feel it is an insult to be thought of as homosexual? Besides, everyone knows that faggot is the term the Brits use for cigarettes.

Why is it alright for A U.S. Senator to kill a young woman, another Senator to use the word ****** repeatedly on national television, a President to use the Oval Office as a party room with a hooker, a U.S. Representative(and a fag) to accuse the current President of genicide, or another U.S. Senator to misrepresent his military service record in order to receive medals which he then prretended to throw away while also treasonously aiding this country's enemies.......why do all of these asswipes get a pass from the left? Could it be that they ARE the Democrat party and that is what it stands for?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. MissileMan

MissileMan Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +223
    I'm no Edwards or Coulter fan, but she did call him a faggot. You don't have to actually say the words "so and so is _____" to actually say so and so is _____. Always amusing to see the apologists circling the wagons. I might have a shred more respect for her if she'd just come out and called him one. She reminds me a lot of Bill Maher. They're both overly impressed with their own wit.

5. Kagom

Kagom Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +141
    She's just as full of shit as Michael Moore.

6. gabosaurus

gabosaurus Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
    I find that to be very true. I was a huge Michael Moore fan, until I met him at the 2004 Bush Coronation in NYC. What an arrogant, pompous, egotistical blowhard.
    Coulter is merely a publicity seeking airhead c*nt with no plausible reason to exist. Her last known bed partner is a rodeo cowboy known to vote Democratic. When called out on this before, Coulter said "my political views stop at the bedroom door."
    I would love to see a debate between Coulter and The Mad Pundit.

7. JeffWartman

JeffWartman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +101
    Supposedly she also had a sexual relationship with Bill Maher...

8. sitarro

sitarro Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,001
    Threatened by an intelligent women ehh gabby?

9. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,204
    She went out of her way to not call him a faggot, and they want her to apologize for it. So does that mean he is?

Isn't being a faggot supposedly a badge of honor on the left nowadays?

BTW, considering what you guys have called her in the past and even on this thread, isn't this a bit hypocritical to be upset over?

10. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,204
    Not sure they would know what to do with an intelligent woman or recognize one when they saw her.

Notice they still haven't responded to your original post.

Democrats can murder, lie, insult, degrade and every other evil act you can conceive, and they will have absolutely no problem with it.

A republican even hints at any of the above, and they will say and do worse to attack them. As if somehow they are more righteous.

The double standard has to stop people.