Coulter Warned Us About John Roberts 10 Years Ago

Not to turn this into an Ann Coulter thread, but to anyone with a three digit IQ, it is obvious that the reason why Prog's hate Coulter so much is that she has an irritating habit of introducing FACTS and LOGIC into the public discussion. And she is inclined to rub people's lies and obfuscations in their face.

The examples are too numerous to count, but just for fun...

Exposed the false "exoneration" of the young men who raped and beat the "Central Park Jogger," by citing their confessions and the mountain of evidence against them,

First to point out (and mock) the bullshit component of "hands up; don't shoot."

Exposed the bullshit origins of the phony holiday known as, "Kwanzaa."

Pointed out the un-reality of the "exoneration" of Amanda Knox.

And on, and on, and on.

Her books are extremely detailed, and documented with hundreds of footnotes, citing the original sources for her information. Even so, army's of Prog's go over them with magnifying glasses, trying to find errors. They usually come up with petty, bullshit things like, "She said that this senator said this on a FRIDAY, but actually it was before midnight on THURSDAY NIGHT!"

She has written about a dozen NYT non-fiction best-sellers, written thousands of columns, and spoken countless times in countless public forums, and there are numerous websites devoted to finding and publishing errors in what she has said and written. And basically they come up with bupkis.

And in forums like this, little weasel Prog's make constant snarky remarks about Coulter, as though she is a proven charlatan and fraud. But it's only in their petty little minds.

Not to turn this into an Ann Coulter thread, but to anyone with a three digit IQ, it is obvious that the reason why Prog's hate Coulter so much is that she has an irritating habit of introducing FACTS and LOGIC into the public discussion. And she is inclined to rub people's lies and obfuscations in their face.

Exposed the false "exoneration" of the young men who raped and beat the "Central Park Jogger," by citing their confessions and the mountain of evidence against them,

First to point out (and mock) the bullshit component of "hands up; don't shoot."

And on, and on, and on.

Her books are extremely detailed, and documented with hundreds of footnotes, citing the original sources for her information. Even so, army's of Prog's go over them with magnifying glasses, trying to find errors. They usually come up with petty, bullshit things like, "She said that this senator said this on a FRIDAY, but actually it was before midnight on THURSDAY NIGHT!"

She has written about a dozen NYT non-fiction best-sellers, written thousands of columns, and spoken countless times in countless public forums, and there are numerous websites devoted to finding and publishing errors in what she has said and written. And basically they come up with bupkis.

And in forums like this, little weasel Prog's make constant snarky remarks about Coulter, as though she is a proven charlatan and fraud. But it's only in their petty little minds.

Ann Coulter is a demagogue, not a charlatan; she only pretends to take herself seriously. Her shtick fills her bank account and leaves her unaccountable when her word are confronted by reality.

And on, and on, and on.

Thanks again, Dee.....

1. BTW....I remember full well your post stating exactly what the function of the Supreme Court is vis-a-vis legislation....

....and couldn't find it when Roberts violated same.

2. I have no doubt that it would be a waste of time asking the moron-author of post #42 which of her dozen or so best-sellers he found wanting.

And on, and on, and on.

Thanks again, Dee.....

1. BTW....I remember full well your post stating exactly what the function of the Supreme Court is vis-a-vis legislation....

2. I have no doubt that it would be a waste of time asking the moron-author of post #42 which of her dozen or so best-sellers he found wanting.

Wanting? They fit the needs of those readers she wanted to reach. I could write a book claiming that smoking is great for one's health, if and only if the smoker dined on meats cooked over charcoal. I could get Kraft and other purveyors of death sticks, and the meat packers, Kingsford and grill makers to buy my book and quote it on ads for their products. And smiling all the way to the bank I would keep thinking how suckers are born every minute.

And on, and on, and on.

Thanks again, Dee.....

Wanting? They fit the needs of those readers she wanted to reach. I could write a book claiming that smoking is great for one's health, if and only if the smoker dined on meats cooked over charcoal. I could get Kraft and other purveyors of death sticks, and the meat packers, Kingsford and grill makers to buy my book and quote it on ads for their products. And smiling all the way to the bank I would keep thinking how suckers are born every minute.

1. Which of her best sellers did you read?
Or are you simply an indoctrinated sack of sewage pontificating on one of the many subjects about which you have zero knowledge?

2."I could write a book blah blah blah...."
I've seen your posts....you could barely write a ransom note.

3. Any critique about Coulter, by you, would be as fitting as a nudist at a black tie party.

And on, and on, and on.

Thanks again, Dee.....

Or are you simply an indoctrinated sack of sewage pontificating on one of the many subjects about which you have zero knowledge?

3. Any critique about Coulter, by you, would be as fitting as a nudist at a black tie party.

Thanks so much for sharing, Taking the time away from trolling is much appreciated.

Being from or living in Brooklyn I suspect you understand the meaning/practice of the word Shtick, especially since your's frames every thread you post.

And on, and on, and on.

Thanks again, Dee.....

Thanks so much for sharing, Taking the time away from trolling is much appreciated.

Being from or living in Brooklyn I suspect you understand the meaning/practice of the word Shtick, especially since your's frames every thread you post.

One more time, offal, are you going to continue regurgitating the propaganda you plagiarize from every Leftists source....

....or are you going to answer the question:

Which of Queen Ann's best sellers did you read?

And on, and on, and on.

Thanks again, Dee.....

One more time, offal, are you going to continue regurgitating the propaganda you plagiarize from every Leftists source....

....or are you going to answer the question:

Which of Queen Ann's best sellers did you read?

I haven't read a word of her books. Nor do I read most of your posts. Propaganda doesn't appeal to me and I abhor the opinions of self righteous ideologues and narssistic personalities. Something you and your Queen have in common.

hell, 90% of CITIZENS are igorant about US history, so why would immigrants, especially ILLEGALS know jack squat about US history, hmm?

Forum List

Back