Coulter vs. Reality

Coulter vs an opponent who can get the best of her - now there's something I've yet to see.

why would anyone 'debate' a lying flamer? you shun people like that. laugh at people like that. dismiss people like that.

debating them just validates them.

I agree. I just don't believe she is a lying flamer. She plays rough, yes. Point out a lie and I'll stop defending her.

You should stop defending her for the simple fact she doesn't want women to vote.

why would anyone 'debate' a lying flamer? you shun people like that. laugh at people like that. dismiss people like that.

debating them just validates them.

I agree. I just don't believe she is a lying flamer. She plays rough, yes. Point out a lie and I'll stop defending her.

You should stop defending her for the simple fact she doesn't want women to vote.

If she were actively campaigning to take away a woman's right to vote, I would stop defending her. Till then...

If she were actively campaigning to take away a woman's right to vote, I would stop defending her. Till then...

You should watch a clip from the show, a hint it was on Bill Maher's show on ABC. She pretty much thinks women are stupid, and can't handle voting. I watched the show back then, and had no idea who she was until Bill's show. After that episode I have disliked the women very much, for when someone tells me I am too stupid to vote I tend to get a litte offended.

Point out a lie and I'll stop defending her.
Here you go!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHx0oLrGjKY"]YouTube - A Conversation Between Ann Coulter & Al Franken[/ame]
'Liberals think you can't paraphrase'
'I quote' means it's not a paraphrase.

Anyway, Coulter is a liar and such has been proven.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mr. Peepers again.
:doubt:

So you were only posing as a mister so you could peep in the locker room?

I thought it was funny for a guy to have such a nice chest :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back