Coulter On Feminism: 'All Pretty Girls Are Right-Wingers'...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Say what you want about Coulter, but she is very honest.

Conservative columnist and Conservative Political Action Conference fan favorite Ann Coulter took to the stage at CPAC Friday afternoon to offer some comments about her frustrations with President Obama, her support for presidential candidate Mitt Romney, and the general unattractiveness of liberal women.

In response to an audience question regarding how a person could be both a women and a conservative, Coulter explained that is what true women actually are.

“I think all real females are right-wingers,” Coulter said, ” and I can tell you that based on experience — and my bodyguard will back me up on this — all pretty girls are right-wingers.”

The best-selling author added that she can always tell who her female fans are because they are the attractive ones. But unfortunately, she said, it is difficult to discern some men’s ideology because they have a diverse range of looks.

“Some of my male fans have hair to their derriere and tattoos up and down their arms; some of my antagonists seem like perfectly attractive, preppy young men,” she said. “Girls — a pretty girl walking toward your table, you know she is a fan.”

According to Coulter, the feminist movement has set conservative women back.

“I don’t write about feminism. It seems to manifestly obvious it doesn’t need my stunning skills or analysis,” she said sarcastically. “But, I mean, the reason unattractive — I suppose — the reason liberal women are liberal is because they have to date liberal men and as we’ve seen from Bill Clinton and Dominique Strauss-Kahn and Anthony Weiner, we’ve seen how liberal men treat women. I’d be angry too.”

Read more: Ann Coulter | Feminism | Pretty Conservative Girls | The Daily Caller

She is not a Conservative...

Maddow-Rachel-2.jpg

Last edited:
Well, Whoopi Goldberg is just plain nasty. And she is also not a Conservative...

Last edited by a moderator:

Conservative columnist and Conservative Political Action Conference fan favorite Ann Coulter took to the stage at CPAC Friday afternoon to offer some comments about her frustrations with President Obama, her support for presidential candidate Mitt Romney, and the general unattractiveness of liberal women.

In response to an audience question regarding how a person could be both a women and a conservative, Coulter explained that is what true women actually are.

“I think all real females are right-wingers,” Coulter said, ” and I can tell you that based on experience — and my bodyguard will back me up on this — all pretty girls are right-wingers.”

The best-selling author added that she can always tell who her female fans are because they are the attractive ones. But unfortunately, she said, it is difficult to discern some men’s ideology because they have a diverse range of looks.

“Some of my male fans have hair to their derriere and tattoos up and down their arms; some of my antagonists seem like perfectly attractive, preppy young men,” she said. “Girls — a pretty girl walking toward your table, you know she is a fan.”

“I don’t write about feminism. It seems to manifestly obvious it doesn’t need my stunning skills or analysis,” she said sarcastically. “But, I mean, the reason unattractive — I suppose — the reason liberal women are liberal is because they have to date liberal men and as we’ve seen from Bill Clinton and Dominique Strauss-Kahn and Anthony Weiner, we’ve seen how liberal men treat women. I’d be angry too.”

Read more: Ann Coulter | Feminism | Pretty Conservative Girls | The Daily Caller
The usual carefully researched, rational conclusions I have come to expect from Coulter. Coulter herself is no raving beauty and Angelina Jolie must be ugly to her.

All the abuse Liberal women have to take from Liberal men, no wonder they spend their lives 365/24 furious.

Celebs without makeup. Some unfortunate shots including the lovely Sarah Palin.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1jZKbcGooY]FALSE BEAUTY - Celebrities Without Makeup (TOP 14) - YouTube[/ame]

YIKES! & Not a Conservative...

Nancy%20Pelosi.jpg

You actually consider this an intelligent statement? More Coulter:

"You will find liberals always rooting for savages against civilization." –Ann Coulter
"They didn't root for the Nazis against civilization." –Bill O'Reilly
"Oh yes they did. ... It was only when Hitler invaded their precious Soviet Union that at the last minute they came in and suddenly started saying oh no, now you have to fight Hitler." –Ann Coulter, "The O'Reilly Factor," May 7, 2010

"I don't really like to think of it as a murder. It was terminating Tiller in the 203rd trimester. ... I am personally opposed to shooting abortionists, but I don't want to impose my moral values on others." --on the murder of Kansas abortion doctor George Tiller, FOX News interview, June 22, 2009

"We just want Jews to be perfected, as they say." --arguing that it would be better if we were all Christian

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president. It's kind of a pipe dream, it's a personal fantasy of mine, but I don't think it's going to happen. And it is a good way of making the point that women are voting so stupidly, at least single women.
She is no Buckley, that is certain.

Oh man, not sure what Helen Thomas is. But she's definitely not a Conservative...

helen-thomas-zombie.jpg

I don't always agree with Ann Coulter, but she never fails to make me laugh.

I must say: I have seen some truly lovely liberal women.

Their political ideology may be gorilla-butt ugly, but that doesn't affect the fact that they can still look fine.

images

Ok. Bad example.

But there's always:

natalie-portman-32191.jpeg

Forum List

Back