Coulter:Immigration

Why would we want smoking hot Latin guys in this country? I mean isnt it bad enough we beat them economically and militarily? Do you really want to them to come to this country and lose women to all us smoking-hott American men too?

Why would we want smoking hot Latin guys in this country? I mean isnt it bad enough we beat them economically and militarily? Do you really want to them to come to this country and lose women to all us smoking-hott American men too?

Looking out for the underdog... Avatar, you're such a sweetheart! ;)

mom4 said:
I LIKE this suggestion...
Thanks Mom. I really like this woman. She's smart, logical, pretty. I even signed up for the newsletter.

dilloduck said:
You must stop this lusting in your heart !! :cof:
Lusting? :confused:
Why, I was merely noting what I thought was a very practical and useful suggestion about immigration policy.

;)

mom4 said:
Lusting? :confused:
Why, I was merely noting what I thought was a very practical and useful suggestion about immigration policy.

;)

Lusting, lying-----this board has totally corrupted you ( and taught you a bunch of dirty words) :cof:

dilloduck said:
Lusting, lying-----this board has totally corrupted you ( and taught you a bunch of dirty words) :cof:
So, dillo... are you saying you don't respect me any more? :cry:

its funny , even Hitler planned on keeping some of the blond slavic women in the East. Coulter is truly a feminazi. :cof:

mom4 said:
Why not use immigration the way sports teams use the draft -- to upgrade our roster? We could take our pick of the world's engineers, doctors, scientists, uh ... smoking-hot Latin guys who stand around not wearing shirts between workouts. Or, you know, whatever ...
This idea has been on the table for a while now. A lot of people dislike our current immigration system because it doesn't note differences between candidates. America needs highly educated graduates far more than day laborers in order to remain prosperous. One of the biggest problems of the post-September 11th world is that our laws now make it a lot harder for qualified professionals and students to enter the country. My favorite suggestion is to make a seperate immigration line for people with degrees from respected foreign universities. As well, any international student who graduates from a United States college should be given a green card and put on the path to US citizenship. That way they will use their knowledge to improve things here.

Forum List

Back