Coulter At CPAC

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. "Columnist-cum-Presidential roaster Ann Coulter took to the CPAC stage Friday, where she spoke at length about President Barack Obama.

2. She compared the media’s positive take on unemployment numbers under President Obama to having someone expect you to praise a doctor who treated you for a fever of 102, brought your fever up to 104, and then — over three years — brought it down to 103.

3. (That’s a sneak peek at the future of health care under Obama, she joked, adding that she was only kidding. Under Obama’s plan, you’d have to wait three years to even see a doctor.)

4. Coulter conceded that Obama would be hard to beat because 1) he’s an incumbent, 2) Americans keeping telling polls they wouldn’t mind sharing one milkshake, two straws with him, 3) he’s our first black president, and 4) the NFM (Non-Fox Media) is “gaga about him.”

5. “He’d probably make a lovely next-door neighbor,” she added. “As long as you’re not Chinese. Then he’d be constantly borrowing stuff.”

6. But hey, she said, politically correct Americans love the idea of having elected our first black President, “even if we did get Flavor Flav instead of Thomas Sowell.” After a few scattered laughs and cries “whoa” from the audience, Coulter then asked when it would be ok to “admit we elected a man based on the color of his skin… I’m talking, of course, about John Boehner.”

7. “No amount of that Jakarta charm,” she said, referring to the years Obama spent living in Indonesia as a child, “is going to get people their jobs back.”

8. The way the Right can beat Obama, she continued (despite her earlier “Jakarta” comment, I guess), is not to attack Obama as a person by calling him an “Kenyan colonialist” and the like, but to go after his policies, as Reagan did with Carter.

9. ...the Left will try to take down the GOP field they only way it knows how — by calling the candidates stupid or crazy. But that won’t work with Romney. The most you can say about Romney is that he’s square. But, she added, “I think we’ve had enough of hip. Hip has nearly wrecked the country. Let’s try square for a while.”

10. When asked by an audience member about criticism hurled at female conservatives, Coulter said that — as her bodyguard can attest — “all pretty girls are right-wingers.”
Watch Ann Coulter Serve Up Jokes And ‘Red Meat’ During Her CPAC Speech | Mediaite

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRKVJo3GTgk]Ann Coulter Addresses CPAC Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]

1. "Columnist-cum-Presidential roaster Ann Coulter took to the CPAC stage Friday, where she spoke at length about President Barack Obama.

2. She compared the media’s positive take on unemployment numbers under President Obama to having someone expect you to praise a doctor who treated you for a fever of 102, brought your fever up to 104, and then — over three years — brought it down to 103.

3. (That’s a sneak peek at the future of health care under Obama, she joked, adding that she was only kidding. Under Obama’s plan, you’d have to wait three years to even see a doctor.)

4. Coulter conceded that Obama would be hard to beat because 1) he’s an incumbent, 2) Americans keeping telling polls they wouldn’t mind sharing one milkshake, two straws with him, 3) he’s our first black president, and 4) the NFM (Non-Fox Media) is “gaga about him.”

5. “He’d probably make a lovely next-door neighbor,” she added. “As long as you’re not Chinese. Then he’d be constantly borrowing stuff.”

6. But hey, she said, politically correct Americans love the idea of having elected our first black President, “even if we did get Flavor Flav instead of Thomas Sowell.” After a few scattered laughs and cries “whoa” from the audience, Coulter then asked when it would be ok to “admit we elected a man based on the color of his skin… I’m talking, of course, about John Boehner.”

7. “No amount of that Jakarta charm,” she said, referring to the years Obama spent living in Indonesia as a child, “is going to get people their jobs back.”

8. The way the Right can beat Obama, she continued (despite her earlier “Jakarta” comment, I guess), is not to attack Obama as a person by calling him an “Kenyan colonialist” and the like, but to go after his policies, as Reagan did with Carter.

9. ...the Left will try to take down the GOP field they only way it knows how — by calling the candidates stupid or crazy. But that won’t work with Romney. The most you can say about Romney is that he’s square. But, she added, “I think we’ve had enough of hip. Hip has nearly wrecked the country. Let’s try square for a while.”

10. When asked by an audience member about criticism hurled at female conservatives, Coulter said that — as her bodyguard can attest — “all pretty girls are right-wingers.”
Watch Ann Coulter Serve Up Jokes And ‘Red Meat’ During Her CPAC Speech | Mediaite

Ann Coulter Addresses CPAC Part 1 - YouTube

I'm watching the recording and just caught her craziness a few minutes ago.. The reason people call her that is because she is.

I'm watching the recording and just caught her craziness a few minutes ago.. The reason people call her that is because she is.

Kettle, meet pot.

And yet, I'll bet you laugh at Steven Colbert, right?

Same thing. You just don't see the funny side because you can't deal with sarcastic humor against your own side... that's kind of hypocritical, G.

The difference is Republicans have a sense of humour.

Whereas, the Left is basically bereft of that human emotion.

Not true. Lefty comedians are the funny ones. Jon Stewart, Chris Rock, George Carlin, Bill Maher, late night comedians are Lefties. They are really funny, they know their craft.

The Right has Dennis Miller and ..

I didn't watch it, I depend on USMB Liberals to give me their reviews but its sounded like a tape measure home run

Not true. Lefty comedians are the funny ones. Jon Stewart, Chris Rock, George Carlin, Bill Maher, late night comedians are Lefties. They are really funny, they know their craft.

The Right has Dennis Miller and ..

Bill Cosby...George Carlin ... Johnny Carson ... Dan Quayle.... Joe Biden ...

Chris Rock is funny; but what makes you think he is a Lefty?

The others you listed are only marginal when it comes to comedy.

Considering the candidates they are running for president, the Republicans definitely have a sense of humor:eusa_angel:

Have you ever seen Chris Rock's bit on 'bullet control'?

Oh, man.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDAPtQpUMXQ]Chris Rock - Bullet Control - YouTube[/ame]

He is a Democrat. Early on, The Daily Show had Arianna Huffington, Al Franken, Chris Rock, some others following the candidates. Jon Stewart found it funny for Chris to follow the Republicans. He would get on the air and report stuff like he was the only black person at the campaign stops AGAIN!

Fox tried their own version of The Daily Show that flopped painfully. It was called Red Eye, I believe.

He is a Democrat. Early on, The Daily Show had Arianna Huffington, Al Franken, Chris Rock, some others following the candidates. Jon Stewart found it funny for Chris to follow the Republicans. He would get on the air and report stuff like he was the only black person at the campaign stops AGAIN!
Arianna Huffington and Al Franken may or may not be considered comedians.

But they are definitely "jokes" :cool:

Chris supported Obama.

Tough babe and smart. Too bad the dumbed down left can't seem to discuss an issue without using hatred filled rhetoric.

Forum List

Back