Couldn't have said it better myself

Poop can't say anything very well.

It's a good thing she didn't try.....automatic fail.

As to the content of her little picture......who cares ?

Michelle Obama gets a job that is an obvious bribe and pander to get Obama to push money to a hospital and the left can't figure out what the issue is.

Romney would prefer to keep his money, not buying in to asshole Biden's assertion that paying taxes is patriotic.

And the left sit in lines for welfare checks and foodstamps and get pissed because he does not want to further fund their dependencies.

Well said.

Plus, at least Romney put his OWN money overseas. Obama is taking OUR money and shoveling it overseas. One of these days, I am going to try to find out how many billions (or trillions) in taxpayers' money Obama has funneled overseas and to his wealthy political contributors in the USA, at a time when our economy is in the tank and our people are struggling.

Make no mistake about this: Obama is a Chicago hood, and giving him the power of the presidency is the dumbest thing this country has ever done. Of all the people that have ever held public office in this country, the one I would trust the least with my country's resources is Barack Insane Obama.

I know, I know...I must be a racist.

I neither blame Romney nor hate America. That OP makes me wish America was a better place to keep and invest ones money though. Maybe President Romney can address that better than President Obama.

please explain to us what tax law Romney is breaking here...

Can one not be immoral, and unpatriotic without breaking a law?

Seems to me that one can, and here is a prime example of it.

Mitt and just about every other wealthy individual - including liberals - does much the same. Why are you so intent on singling out Romney when you say nothing about your millionaire congress critters - even Dems - who are doing the same thing?

It's the hypocrisy of the faux outrage that makes me laugh.

please explain to us what tax law Romney is breaking here...

Can one not be immoral, and unpatriotic without breaking a law?

Seems to me that one can, and here is a prime example of it.

Mitt and just about every other wealthy individual - including liberals - does much the same. Why are you so intent on singling out Romney when you say nothing about your millionaire congress critters - even Dems - who are doing the same thing?

It's the hypocrisy of the faux outrage that makes me laugh.

Kill 'em all, I say.

Are liberals always proud of themselves when they don't try?

Is it a badge of honor or something?

Last edited:
Liberals are jealous when someone can make good financial choices with money.

It makes less successful people look less successful.

Honey, there is no such thing as a dimocrat. ;)

BDB -- Please tell us WHAT YOU THINK this says.. Because I (we) aren't getting it..

Before you do -- you need to know the diff between STASHING CASH abroad and MAKING INVESTMENTS that you are actively engaged in..

You do know that the world has gotten a lot smaller since you were a mere BOOP.

First, I could ask what standard you utilize to determine what is moral and what isn't.

But then, I found out I really don't care. What matters if it is legal. Don't like it.....call your legislator.

The fact that he manages money and is clever about it (legally) says he is better qualified than our current moron in chief.

If I don't like it, I don't vote for people that engage and approve of the immoral practice in question, and I encourage others to do the same.

And many, many other people agree with me.

Which is the point, isn't it?

Not really, but you seem pretty slow.

The point is that you are calling something immoral based on what ? And what place does morality have in any conversation anyway ?

There is what is legal and what is not. Abortion may be immoral (to some)....but, right now, it is legal. Next Question.

While I have views on what I "want" in society and have taught my children accordingly.....

But, IF.....a three time gay billionaire pedophile with five boyfriends that threw out racist barbs every 30 seconds and made sexist comments in between......could run this country and develop the economic policies and other policies necessary to get it going in the right direction.......ran for president.

He or she would have my vote.

Nobody says "I hate America" more than whiny lefties.

Yes, of course.

A rightie hides his money to evade paying taxes, and when we point it out, we "hate America".

Orwell would be impressed.

Every day I check in on USMB and my estimate of LeftWing intelligience falls even lower.. You and Homer are very similiar..

Do YOU know the difference between "investments in a German Equity Company" and tax evasion or hiding money?

Do YOU know the difference between an "investment in a property management company" in Australia and doing anything shady?

Do YOU know the difference between holding "assets in Bain Capital" based overseas and immoral behaviour?

Of course you don't. Youre a cartoon..

MILLIONS of normal Middle Class Americans have overseas investments and asset overseas as part of their 401Ks or SEP/IRAs or their well balanced day trading account..

Only the STUPIDEST of the stupid would even QUESTION those assets.

Now ANN ROMNEY is stashing money overseas.. Probably because she wants to have a life if the campaign goes badly and the Romneys are holding the bill for $1B campaign debt.

That's just smart.. Running for office shouldn't mean financial ruin if you lose...

Forum List

Back