Couldn't Have Said It Any Better

Harry Dresden said:
where i deliver mail there are MANY people who live a lifestyle they cant afford and they are now struggling to make ends meet....but they seem to insist on living that lifestyle come hell or highwater....much of it seems to be because of image....

I would say it's around 90% "image." We've become a nation of beauty-first, brains-last, where you're considered stupid if you don't have the latest toy or designer jeans. The mentality trickles down to the lowest income, and non-income people too.

Harry Dresden said:
where i deliver mail there are MANY people who live a lifestyle they cant afford and they are now struggling to make ends meet....but they seem to insist on living that lifestyle come hell or highwater....much of it seems to be because of image....

I would say it's around 90% "image." We've become a nation of beauty-first, brains-last, where you're considered stupid if you don't have the latest toy or designer jeans. The mentality trickles down to the lowest income, and non-income people too.

yea theres a guy who having problems maintaining his mortgage,but he owns a huge boat has a Cadillac SUV a 70,000 dollar Mercedes....but he wont give any of it up....the guy across the street from him was telling me this....he said i like the guy but he is not to bright....just getting rid of the dam boat would help.....

New Topics

Forum List

Back