Couldn't believe the very Conservative Tribune printed the economic truth. Hilarious!

Please do not confuse republican ideologues with facts that contradict the brain washing they have received for forty years. When given the reins of government they fail and fail and fail.

here is someone...^^^^....who has been brainwashed by the left for 40 years.....

You think the Chicago Tribune is "conservative".

The Chicago Tribune powers its printing presses after they dug up Col. McCormack, wrapped a copper coil around him, and harvesting the energy produced when he rolled in his grave.

You must remember who you're dealing with, to rdean anything just the least bit right of center left is conservative to him. Any other place it's hard core left.

you have to remember Reb.....Dean said he is "just" left of center....

Fucked people over? How? Make it good. :popcorn:

i love it when you prove me right.....thats why its so fun to ask you these Questions,because if you answer truthfully.....you will have to admit that your group is no better than the other group.....and holy shit if that should happen......keep towing the line Dean, your not fooling anybody.....well maybe Chris,Franco and Lakoota....but carry on, your doing whats expected of you.......your a good little soldier.....:salute:

When someone makes a charge and then someone else says, "Prove it", the first person doesn't dance with glee and say "see". That's not how it works. They are supposed to "prove it" unless they can't. Which you apparently can't.

when i showed you Gov Browns budget plans for California and the first people to be fucked....were the Elderly, the Infirmed,the Handicapped,and the healthy people already hurting.....what did you say about that Dean?.....what was your answer for that?.....cant remember can you?......thats because ....YOU DID NOT FUCKING ANSWER ME.....instead you did a nice Charleston over to another thread.....so stick your fucking BULLSHIT about not proving anything up your fucking ass.....you have had so many things proven to you over the years here that one would have thought you would not be so fucking stupid with your fucking Bullshitting crap that you post.....you are considered one of the most dishonest people here for a reason Dean......see if you can figure out why.....

i love it when you prove me right.....thats why its so fun to ask you these Questions,because if you answer truthfully.....you will have to admit that your group is no better than the other group.....and holy shit if that should happen......keep towing the line Dean, your not fooling anybody.....well maybe Chris,Franco and Lakoota....but carry on, your doing whats expected of you.......your a good little soldier.....:salute:

When someone makes a charge and then someone else says, "Prove it", the first person doesn't dance with glee and say "see". That's not how it works. They are supposed to "prove it" unless they can't. Which you apparently can't.

when i showed you Gov Browns budget plans for California and the first people to be fucked....were the Elderly, the Infirmed,the Handicapped,and the healthy people already hurting.....what did you say about that Dean?.....what was your answer for that?.....cant remember can you?......thats because ....YOU DID NOT FUCKING ANSWER ME.....instead you did a nice Charleston over to another thread.....so stick your fucking BULLSHIT about not proving anything up your fucking ass.....you have had so many things proven to you over the years here that one would have thought you would not be so fucking stupid with your fucking Bullshitting crap that you post.....you are considered one of the most dishonest people here for a reason Dean......see if you can figure out why.....

another Dean abandoned thread.....

Forum List

Back