Could you stay with 1 person your entire life?

Could you stay with one person throughout your entire teen life? I know some people who have been with the same person since they were 13 years old and now they are 16, 17, and 18 years old and still with the same person. I just find it rather odd I guess, since I have a new girlfriend every month, but still, I mean, staying with one person for that long, that's quite a commitment. Could you ever stay with someone from the age of 13 through all of high school or even the rest of your life?

I am 30, I don't care about what I would do if I was 13.
I also know I can't stay with someone my entire life.

Baby, that's not what you said last night! :eusa_eh:

:eusa_shhh:

But hey, you were great last night.:eusa_drool:

You must be a terrible parent if you force your son to tell you everything that goes on in his life.

Sonny its called being a caring and involved parent. Too bad you haven't met one.

So now you're insulting my family?

All I did was insult you directly. In which case fuck you. And I wouldn't be surprised if your son hides some things from you, because you don't need to be all up in his grill bitch.

Clueless.jpg

You must be a terrible parent if you force your son to tell you everything that goes on in his life.

Sonny its called being a caring and involved parent. Too bad you haven't met one.

So now you're insulting my family?

All I did was insult you directly. In which case fuck you. And I wouldn't be surprised if your son hides some things from you, because you don't need to be all up in his grill bitch.

YOu just talked about his family. ;)

Could you ever stay with someone from the age of 13 through all of high school or even the rest of your life?

I have. My wife and I met in the 6th grade. We celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary in January.

Of course, it has been rough - but I am a tolerant person and able to overlook the faults of others. Each night, she grovels at my feet, thanking me for yet another day together. I bid her rise and smile as she trips off happily to the kitchen.

It's just the kind of guy I am, I guess . . .

Last edited:
Could you ever stay with someone from the age of 13 through all of high school or even the rest of your life?

I have. My wife and I met in the 6th grade. We celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary in January.

Of course, it has been rough - but I am a tolerant person and able to overlook the faults of others. Each night, she grovels at my feet, thanking me for yet another day together. I bid her rise and smile as she trips off happily to the kitchen.

:lmao:

Seriously though... Iv'e known my wife since the age of 15, we dated all thru HS & college, got married at 21... and will ce;ebrate 22 yrs in March.

So yes, some folks can stay together that long. Its not always easy... believe me... my wife has the patience of Job, and I love her.

Seriously though... Iv'e known my wife since the age of 15, we dated all thru HS & college, got married at 21... and will ce;ebrate 22 yrs in March.

So yes, some folks can stay together that long. Its not always easy... believe me... my wife has the patience of Job, and I love her.

LOL
I always wondered why they had Job's Daughter, which I was apart of. LOL

LOL
I always wondered why they had Job's Daughter, which I was apart of. LOL

Say wha....?

What the heck is Job's Daughter? :confused:

New Topics

Forum List

Back