Could you help my friend?

Jimmyeatworld

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2004
America
A friend of mine needs your help with something. Valerie is getting married and has entered a radio contest to try and win a dream wedding. She has had a rough time the last couple of years, including losing her mother, and I'm just trying to drum up as much support for them as I can.

They are couple number five, Valerie and Robert. You can click on their names to read her entry into the contest. When you click the link below and get to the site, just click on "win your wedding 2005". Thanks.

http://www.967thetwister.com/

I'll let everybody know how it goes. By the way, feel free to pass this around.

Well, just to let everybody know, Valerie didn't win. Brad and Rebecca ended up with more votes. Thanks to everybody that voted and I assure you we'll make sure they still have a great wedding.

Jimmyeatworld said:
Well, just to let everybody know, Valerie didn't win. Brad and Rebecca ended up with more votes. Thanks to everybody that voted and I assure you we'll make sure they still have a great wedding.

Crap. Well I voted from every computer that I own and ones from work as well. Too bad they didn't get it.

Tell them we tried! And also tell them Congratulations. (We won't tell them to beware because they won't listen at this point anyway!)

Forum List

Back