Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Fuck no!

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Oh yeah!

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
This blows me away! Did you ever think a person could fly through the air as fast as a bullet without any artificial propulsion system?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDn-T6dqMGM&feature=related]Supersonic Skydive From Edge of Space - Animated - YouTube[/ame]

Never would I even dream of doing something like that. If the parachute didn't open, there'd be nothing left of you to scrape up.

I am extremely acrophobic (fear of heights) which is why I respectfully defer to the Airborne. I hate flying and will do it only when unavoidably necessary. And it would take several very big men, a bloody struggle, or defense of a loved one to get me to jump out of a functional aircraft.

Thanks for posting that. This is happening tomorrow from what I can see on the Internet. Wow. Gonna have to check that out.

I pretty much feel the same way about that as I feel about climbing a mountain just becasue it's there. If there is something of interest geologically on the mountain, I will climb it. But not for just saying I've done it. If I take that kind of risk, there has to be a reward, either in knowledge gained or in financial gain.

Forum List

Back