Could you badmouth your boss and keep your job?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Look Tards...in the real world that shit doesn’t fly...it may in LibTardia where anything goes and everything is backwards and twisted.
I expect Donny to go on a run here....who’s next?

Look Tards...in the real world that shit doesn’t fly...it may in LibTardia where anything goes and everything is backwards and twisted.

Yes, I told my boss that she was fucking stupid, didn't know what she was doing. I even told her to fire me, and she wouldn't. I had to wait for the end of my contract to run out, otherwise they'd have fucked me over financially and potentially in other ways too.

Then I took a new job, then that got taken over in May by a large company, and these people are fucking idiots. I'm preparing myself for the fight. I mean, my new contract doesn't start for 8 days, and I'm already thinking about quitting.

Yes, I told my boss that she was fucking stupid, didn't know what she was doing. I even told her to fire me, and she wouldn't. I had to wait for the end of my contract to run out, otherwise they'd have fucked me over financially and potentially in other ways too.

Then I took a new job, then that got taken over in May by a large company, and these people are fucking idiots. I'm preparing myself for the fight. I mean, my new contract doesn't start for 8 days, and I'm already thinking about quitting.

Life is to short to be doing that crap...

You sound like a class act.

Life is to short to be doing that crap...

And why's that?

I am lucky. I have a lot of choices of where I want to work, I can literally pick a place, walk in and say "I want a job". If the boss treats me like shit, if the boss is an idiot, fuck them. I can tell them to fuck themselves if I want to. I can go elsewhere.

They need me. I don't need them.

You really don't know the situation I'm in. So, make assumptions about things like you've just done is kind of pointless.

You really don't know the situation I'm in. So, make assumptions about things like you've just done is kind of pointless.

So you do seem a tad edgy, what makes you happy?

.. other than Trump being squished by a giant butt...

Donny isn't running a private company.

Forum List

Back