Could we put the lies about Biden to bed now?

You ain't got shit. Trump handed Biden a border under control and he screwed it up. There are other reasons he could be impeached.
Yup, you got your reasons, Dems had their reasons with Trump. Y’all are the exact same.

There you go again. No substance just insults. You do exactly what you criticize others for doing. You’re a one trick pony. Hit me up if you ever want to have an actual adult debate.
You liars don't debate, you lie.

If Trump threatened to withhold a billion from a country until they fired an investigating a company Don Jr ran. You wouldn't call that a crime?
Of course not. That’s exactly what Biden did out in the open years ago and nobody made a stink about it until Trumps spin masters went digging for an October surprise narrative. I guess the con worked on the weak minded like yourself

Of course not. That’s exactly what Biden did out in the open years ago and nobody made a stink about it until Trumps spin masters went digging for an October surprise narrative. I guess the con worked on the weak minded like yourself
Lol, there is a tape of Biden bragging about it.

If Trump threatened to withhold a billion from a country until they fired an investigating a company Don Jr ran. You wouldn't call that a crime?
So the stupid story morphs into an even stupider one? Who wrote this script, Tommy Flannagan? Hunter Biden was running the company, yeah that's the ticket. And he was sending boat loads of cash to the Big Guy too.

Biden was also representing the EU and the IMF as well as USA. The threat was not only the 1 billion in US loan guarantees but also another 19 billion in loan guarantees from the EU and IMF. The investigation had to do with the previous owners' finances.

Lol, there is a tape of Biden bragging about it.
So what? The accusation was that the prosecutor was not investigating corruption at the company Biden's son was working for. The Obama Administration wanted them to put a prosecutor in place that would investigate the company Biden's son was working for. On that tape he also confirms it was an Obama policy decision.

As he should have, it was a job well done. Accomplished one of our countries foreign policy objectives. You’ve made up a fantasy crime here
Yes, costing normal Americans billions, I see you're stupid that way. Ukraine is getting 500 billion dollars over it. Putin got his pipeline, his currency is setting records. While ours are plummeting. Also China got 100 million barrels of our strategic oil reserves, all with Hunter's blessings.

Yes, costing normal Americans billions, I see you're stupid that way. Ukraine is getting 500 billion dollars over it. Putin got his pipeline, his currency is setting records. While ours are plummeting. Also China got 100 million barrels of our strategic oil reserves, all with Hunter's blessings.
Argue with the policy makers over their strategy. But don’t make up fake crimes. That just makes you sound stupid.

Forum List

Back