Could use some inspiration?

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
Feeling very overwhelmed with schoolwork, working, etc. So Im starting to think my schoolwork is suffering the affects of burnout. Creative inspiration has flatlined.

Any tips for relaxing the mind, body etc to re-invigorate and get back on track??? :crutch:

jimnyc said:
Let me know if you have trouble finding a willing participant. I'm willing to assist a USMB friend in need. :laugh:

Now Now Jim, you wife would probably :death: :crutch: knock you out cold for being that over and beyond the call of duty... But the gesture was thoughtful... :p:

jimnyc said:
I wouldn't count on that. I believe she would pay to get rid of me. I know it may come as a shock to some of you but I can be a real bastard sometimes. :)

Surely you jest!! Boy membership certainly has it's perks! LOL

rtwngAvngr said:
:bye1:

Plus, a twelve pack is always good! Drunken sex kicks ass!

Okay to sum up, the suggestions are;
1) a spa style message
2) Sex and lots of it
3) Drunkin sex and lots of it

Bonnie said:
Okay to sum up, the suggestions are;
1) a spa style message
2) Sex and lots of it
3) Drunkin sex and lots of it

Yep. And after posting your photo, you have several volunteers to help out!

rtwngAvngr said:
Yep. And after posting your photo, you have several volunteers to help out!

It sure is nice to know my friends here are so ready willing and able..... LOL

No no, Z, Florida is much too tame! A nice, relaxing, drunken sex-fest in Alaska is just what the doctor ordered! :laugh:

Hey, Jimbo, you must have rushed out of the door in that pic, because you forgot your eye liner! I'm sure you have those sexy red garters on. Looks like your lipstick was a little shaky too. You raging stallion! :smoke:

I can see that Darin is NOT to be trusted with personal pics!

NightTrain said:
No no, Z, Florida is much too tame! A nice, relaxing, drunken sex-fest in Alaska is just what the doctor ordered! :laugh:

Hey, Jimbo, you must have rushed out of the door in that pic, because you forgot your eye liner! I'm sure you have those sexy red garters on. Looks like your lipstick was a little shaky too. You raging stallion! :smoke:

I can see that Darin is NOT to be trusted with personal pics!

LOL I just noticed the nice earings :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Forum List

Back