Could TSA pat downs spread STDs?

Which is why I said to get there early. :eusa_whistle: I should have made the point clearer though, so no sweat.
my experience with TSA has been all positive, but i havent been through it since the new process has been added
i found them to be generally courteous and competent

The police a generally courteous, professional, and competent, that does not mean the bad apples get a free pass.
you've been here complaining about the "process" not the "bad apples"

my experience with TSA has been all positive, but i havent been through it since the new process has been added
i found them to be generally courteous and competent

The police a generally courteous, professional, and competent, that does not mean the bad apples get a free pass.
you've been here complaining about the "process" not the "bad apples"

I have been complaining about the parts of the process that are, in my opinion, unconstitutional, and about the bad apples.

SFO is wide open. Heck they even give you balcony seating to watch the show for economy seating. First Class, 1K and global use a different area for tsa searches. There is no balcony to look over the entire thing but if you stand there its all in plain view.

Last edited:
I dont think you can get STD's from the tsa's grubby hands.....but you sure as hell can get lots of nasty bugs!

As to vegas... i am more concerned about that filthy floor they want you to walk on after you take your shoes off! Have you been through vegas? Its a petri dish of nasty stuff.
simple solution, wear socks

oh, and i've seen surgical booties available at the airports should you want something more

I do wear socks and want to burn them before i put my feet back in my shoes. DFW and Tampa are the only airports that i have been through that offer them.

And you probably should as you are infecting your shoes with everything you have stepped in with your socks.

After multiple pm's from a certain someone I have decided to neg them one final time and place them on ignore. I would have told them in a PM but they turned them off. At any rate I had to let them know how stupid they were or I should say are, but I cannot bring up the subject matter in the thread. Damn I hate that rule.

Anyway, you know who you are, and you know why. You are the weakest link. Goodbye.

Forum List

Back