Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

and its gotta be a lot more than 11 million !! Go IKE , err i mean Go Trump , clean up the USA and make America Great Again .

It's more like 30 million.

Start deporting as many as we can as fast as we can until we run out of outsiders to deport.

b4877ccb57e63e90514b3a8c9024b5be.jpg

"Great idea" :thup:

0c4801d1e97f876d7194c26d8ba377b26fc1cbc43ee7c2fdb5c3de55dcbe88d6.jpg

Do you even understand the implication of the point you are trying to make?

Where in the constitution does it say that a mexican has a right to a trial before they are deported?

Facepalm-Meme-Gif-19.png

i've [sic] read the Constitution. It is not there.

No, you looked at the Constitution. You did not read it - obviously.

So, I expect your next post will be a cut and paste from the COnstitution, supporting the claim?

What's the point if, as you have proven, you can't read it?

Your evasion is noted.

Well, one of them will lose. I support Trump.
Even if that means paying more for food?

"Tyson Foods Indicted in Plan To Smuggle Illegal Workers
By DAVID BARBOZA
Published: December 20, 2001

• "Tyson Foods Inc., the nation's largest meat producer and processor, was indicted yesterday with six employees on charges that it conspired to smuggle illegal immigrants across the Mexican border to work in its processing plants.

"The 36-count indictment, which was unsealed at Federal District Court in Chattanooga, Tenn., accuses Tyson of arranging to transport illegal immigrants across the border and of helping them to get counterfeit work papers for jobs at more than a dozen Tyson poultry plants."
Tyson Foods Indicted in Plan To Smuggle Illegal Workers
I know it's an old story, but there appears to be a lot more money aligned against Trump on this issue?

So, I expect your next post will be a cut and paste from the COnstitution, supporting the claim?

Your evasion is noted.

Relevant sections of the Constitution have been posted for you many times in the past few minutes. Just how fucking stupid are you?

Well, one of them will lose. I support Trump.
Even if that means paying more for food?

"Tyson Foods Indicted in Plan To Smuggle Illegal Workers
By DAVID BARBOZA
Published: December 20, 2001

• "Tyson Foods Inc., the nation's largest meat producer and processor, was indicted yesterday with six employees on charges that it conspired to smuggle illegal immigrants across the Mexican border to work in its processing plants.

"The 36-count indictment, which was unsealed at Federal District Court in Chattanooga, Tenn., accuses Tyson of arranging to transport illegal immigrants across the border and of helping them to get counterfeit work papers for jobs at more than a dozen Tyson poultry plants."
Tyson Foods Indicted in Plan To Smuggle Illegal Workers
I know it's an old story, but there appears to be a lot more money aligned against Trump on this issue?

Yes, even if it means higher food prices.

And yes, it is well noted that the dems are on the side of the ONe Percenters on this issue, AGAINST the interests of the American Workers.

He added that any president can rescind an executive order of a predecessor. But the judge pointed out that every undocumented immigrant that Trump intends to deport would be entitled to a hearing and an appeal.

Oh, so it wasn't the Constitution, but a JUDGE who said it.

Slight difference there.
Unenumerated rights
Unenumerated rights are legal rights inferred from other legal rights that are officiated in a retrievable form codified by law institutions, such as in written constitutions, but are not themselves expressly coded or "enumerated" among the explicit writ of the law. Alternative terminology sometimes used are: implied rights, natural rights, background rights, and fundamental rights.

Ahh, so it isn't written in the Constitution, it was "inferred" by some judge somewhere along the line.

Got it.
no! it was inferred by the founders ..fail .
it's even in the constitution ,

Ninth Amendment to the United States Constitution
The Ninth Amendment to the United States Constitution addresses rights, retained by the people, that are not specifically enumerated in the Constitution. It is part of the Bill of Rights.

asshat fails again!

You used Infer incorrectly. It was not the FOunders who inferred anything.

It was the judges centuries after the fact that "inferred" that illegals have all these rights.
extreme bullshit alert.

you can't even lose like an adult.

In a word, Y-E-S

Trump Isn’t Bluffing, He’ll Deport 11 Million People

"Legally, there’s nothing to it.

"Trump doesn’t need an act of Congress.

"He doesn’t even have to sign an executive order.

"All he’ll have to do to set this outrage in motion is pick up the phone and tell the head of Immigration and Customs Enforcement to do his or her job: enforce the law.

"Camps cost money. So do more agents. No problem.

"President Trump can shift his budget priorities in favor of ICE.

"He’s already said he would triple ICE’s enforcement division from 5,000 to 15,000 officers.

"The FBI would have to pitch in."

Sure, the optics of the biggest forced population movement since Stalin would present problems, and it isn't too likely countries of origin would be thrilled about receiving millions of bitter, unemployed new arrivals, but could Trump actually deliver on his promise?

What happens to his administration if he can't?

The cost to recruit, background check, train line staff and supervisors is enormous; the salary and benefits would be huge and the time to do all of this would be years, not months. Trump is a demagogue, what he promises is impossible; he is also a charlatan for he has no idea how stupid his promises actually are.

BTW, each deportee is entitled to legal counsel and due process, which takes time; the detention of so many people requires lodging, feeding, medical care and supervision. Thus more administrative judges will need to be hired, more defense lawyers and more US Attorneys, more US Marshals and the care of children, many of whom will be US Citizens will further impact the final cost, in terms of dollars and human misery. Only callous jerks and fools believe Trump and hope he pulls off the impossible.

No, if you do not have a birth certificate, you are not eligible to work, get a driver's license or welfare benefits. If you can't prove that you are here legally, none of those things would be available. They would have no other choice but to leave. Afterall, they got here on their own and they can leave on their own.

Aliens without a work visa are working today and have been working and will continue to work, drive cars and obtain medical treatment without a birth certificate today, tomorrow and years into the future. They have a choice, and working for cash / under the table saves them from paying taxes and their employer from paying payroll taxes and providing benefits or prevailing wages. Self deportation was simply a Romney fantasy.

Your evasion is noted.

Relevant sections of the Constitution have been posted for you many times in the past few minutes. Just how fucking stupid are you?

And the "rights" for the illegals, were "inferred" by judges centuries after the fact.

Precedents that can and should be changed.

It would not be very hard. When Eisenhower deported some 2 million illegals in 1954-1955, over half of the illegals self-deported after they began to hear about the deportation operation.

If we cut off welfare for illegals and enforced e-verify, those two steps alone would cause many illegals to leave--and it would discourage many would-be illegals from coming here. If we ended this insane anchor baby policy, that would turn off one of the biggest magnets for crossing the border illegally.

And keep in mind that Trump has said repeatedly that illegals would be welcome to apply for legal immigration to the U.S. once they were back in their own countries. That would--quite rightly and justly--put them at the back of the line behind all those foreigners who have already applied to come here through the normal immigration process.

In a word, Y-E-S

Trump Isn’t Bluffing, He’ll Deport 11 Million People

"Legally, there’s nothing to it.

"Trump doesn’t need an act of Congress.

"He doesn’t even have to sign an executive order.

"All he’ll have to do to set this outrage in motion is pick up the phone and tell the head of Immigration and Customs Enforcement to do his or her job: enforce the law.

"Camps cost money. So do more agents. No problem.

"President Trump can shift his budget priorities in favor of ICE.

"He’s already said he would triple ICE’s enforcement division from 5,000 to 15,000 officers.

"The FBI would have to pitch in."

Sure, the optics of the biggest forced population movement since Stalin would present problems, and it isn't too likely countries of origin would be thrilled about receiving millions of bitter, unemployed new arrivals, but could Trump actually deliver on his promise?

What happens to his administration if he can't?

Bill Clinton, with much fewer assets in the field, deported 12.3 million immigrants during his presidency,
almost four times the number of the Obama Administration. -
Clinton Deported 4 Times as Many Illegal Aliens As Obama

Your evasion is noted.

And the "rights" for the illegals, were "inferred" by judges centuries after the fact.

false !
those right were implied by the founders for every one.

off topic but lt looks like all the Pogo ilk are seriously figuring that the Trump may be elected President of the USA and then put some of his plans into action Ehh ?? ------------- just an observation of mine !! --------- Go Trump !!

Oh, so it wasn't the Constitution, but a JUDGE who said it.

Slight difference there.
Unenumerated rights
Unenumerated rights are legal rights inferred from other legal rights that are officiated in a retrievable form codified by law institutions, such as in written constitutions, but are not themselves expressly coded or "enumerated" among the explicit writ of the law. Alternative terminology sometimes used are: implied rights, natural rights, background rights, and fundamental rights.

Ahh, so it isn't written in the Constitution, it was "inferred" by some judge somewhere along the line.

Got it.

The Ninth Amendment to the United States Constitution addresses rights, retained by the people, that are not specifically enumerated in the Constitution. It is part of the Bill of Rights.

asshat fails again!

It was the judges centuries after the fact that "inferred" that illegals have all these rights.
extreme bullshit alert.

Nothing in your post addressed anything in my post.

Calling me a name is not a logical or compelling argument.

It would not be very hard. When Eisenhower deported some 2 million illegals in 1954-1955, over half of the illegals self-deported after they began to hear about the deportation operation.

If we cut off welfare for illegals and enforced e-verify, those two steps alone would cause many illegals to leave--and it would discourage many would-be illegals from coming here. If we ended this insane anchor baby policy, that would turn off one of the biggest magnets for crossing the border illegally.

And keep in mind that Trump has said repeatedly that illegals would be welcome to apply for legal immigration to the U.S. once they were back in their own countries. That would--quite rightly and justly--put them at the back of the line behind all those foreigners who have already applied to come here through the normal immigration process.
2 million is not 11million .
does the word exponential mean anything to you?

Your evasion is noted.

As I've said, you cannot read it.

Unenumerated rights

Got it.

asshat fails again!

extreme bullshit alert.

Nothing in your post addressed anything in my post.

Calling me a name is not a logical or compelling argument.
extreme bullshit alert #2

New Topics

Forum List

Back