Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

How predictable that this topic would once again get dimwits like you all excited to waste time with shit that will never happen
What do you know that Trump doesn't?
Trump Isn’t Bluffing, He’ll Deport 11 Million People

"Do not take comfort in the fact that Trump flip-flops on all sorts of issues.

"Contrary to his initial, typically strident position on abortion, the master demagogue now says women needn’t fear imprisonment if they terminate their pregnancy (unless he changes his mind again).

"Even his much-ballyhooed Great Wall of Trump along the Mexican border may wind up as half a wall. He does this a lot.

"But there’s no way he’ll back away from mass deportations.

"Why are deportations different? Radical nativism, as defined by this promise to deport illegal immigrants, every single one of them, defined his campaign from the start. It’s why he’s here. It’s why he won."

"nativism"?!

In a word, Y-E-S

"Legally, there’s nothing to it.

"Trump doesn’t need an act of Congress.

"He doesn’t even have to sign an executive order.

"All he’ll have to do to set this outrage in motion is pick up the phone and tell the head of Immigration and Customs Enforcement to do his or her job: enforce the law.

"Camps cost money. So do more agents. No problem.

"President Trump can shift his budget priorities in favor of ICE.

"He’s already said he would triple ICE’s enforcement division from 5,000 to 15,000 officers.

"The FBI would have to pitch in."

Sure, the optics of the biggest forced population movement since Stalin would present problems, and it isn't too likely countries of origin would be thrilled about receiving millions of bitter, unemployed new arrivals, but could Trump actually deliver on his promise?

What happens to his administration if he can't?

Living in reality

N-O

he's not stupid enough to yank 11 million paying customers out of our stagnant economy ... as always he's all mouth and no thinking ... he is doing nothing more than keeping his trained idiots foaming at the mouth hoping they will elect him ..
Another way of looking at those 11 million paying customers you mentioned is to point out eliminating 2-4 million workers from the workplace will put money into the pockets of US citizens. It is also possible deportations on that scale will increase empty housing stock, thereby reducing rents?

if Trump abides by the constitotion all 11 million people must be retained, then go before an immigration judge before they are deported .. last time I read there was a 4-6 month waiting period right now ... multiply that times 11 million and he should have the country cleaned up in 30 years or so .... then you have the cost of keeping them retained + cost of the trial + the cost of transporting them..

at best it's a recession, and possible depression...

in reality

N-O

Where in the constitution does it say that a mexican has a right to a trial before they are deported?

In a word, Y-E-S

"All he’ll have to do to set this outrage in motion is pick up the phone and tell the head of Immigration and Customs Enforcement to do his or her job: enforce the law.

"He’s already said he would triple ICE’s enforcement division from 5,000 to 15,000 officers.

Sure, the optics of the biggest forced population movement since Stalin would present problems, and it isn't too likely countries of origin would be thrilled about receiving millions of bitter, unemployed new arrivals, but could Trump actually deliver on his promise?

Nice attempt to compare Trump to Stalin. Too bad there's no comparison. Stalin relocated his own citizens. Turmp would simply be enforcing the immigration laws passed by Congress.

In a word, Y-E-S

Living in reality

N-O

he's not stupid enough to yank 11 million paying customers out of our stagnant economy ... as always he's all mouth and no thinking ... he is doing nothing more than keeping his trained idiots foaming at the mouth hoping they will elect him ..

Adios!
"Establishmentarians can’t imagine that Trump would actually go through with mass deportations, much less how he would carry them out. 'I can’t even begin to picture how we would deport 11 million people in a few years when we don’t have a police state, where the police can’t break down your door at will and take you away without a warrant,' says Michael Chertoff, head of the Department of Homeland Security under George W. Bush.

"You don’t need imagination to game this out. You need history.

"Right-wingers will call the cops to report their undocumented neighbors. As in Nazi-occupied Europe, anyone with a grudge against someone without a valid I-9 form — resentful ex-boyfriends, etc. — will drop a dime to Trump’s jackbooted thugs..."

61194718.jpg
2016-02-27-1456595959-4038664-trumphitlertimefaux1.jpg

In a word, Y-E-S

:lol: Unfortunately there's this little detail called the "Constitution" and its leadoff batter, the First Amendment.

1A is quite the leadoff batter too. It's always on base. That's why it's Numero Uno.

Oh sorry--- that Rapistish for "number one".

Bit of a pickle, that Constitution thing, since the first thing a POTUS has to do --- literally the first thing --- is to swear to preserve, protect and defend it. Clearly he's in no position to take that oath.

1%20hitler.gif

Trump has already said he'll use EO just like Obama did.

Sorry -- EO doesn't trump the Constitution. Not even if you go "E-I-E-I-O". Nothing trumps the Constitution.

That's gotta give Rump nightmares --- the idea that there's a Higher Authority than him. No doubt once he figures this out he'll be up all night sending whiny tweets about how the Constitution is a "loser", a "rapist" and a "disgusting pig".

The constitution does not apply to you if you are a U.S citizen beacuse you are pledging loyalty to the corporate entity whose headquarters in D.C. The idea that you are constituionally "protected" is a bunch of bullshit. You have to be a prew 14th amendment citizen and reclaim your natural citizenship and your birthright like I did.

:banghead:
No Dumbass---- it applies to the government and what it can do and can't do.

What do you think the phrase "Congress shall make no law" means? What's the subject in that phrase?
dale renounced his U.S. citizenship making his opining as worthless as everything else he posts
he is a
Definition of persona non grata

1. : personally unacceptable or unwelcome
that status would make him eligible for deportation.
the short answer to the op is no fucking way.

More like freeloaders. The cost far outweighs any benefit. Turn off the welfare spigot and they will self deport. They got here on their own...they can leave on their own when there is no "gubermint" teat to suckle from.

or. more in line with reality, they'll start committing crimes.
I don't know how many undocumented workers you've ever worked around; however, I have worked with hundreds over the course of my 45 years in the labor market. I've found them to be the hardest workers I've ever come across, and a significant percentage of them would never have left home without a push from DC.
NAFTA-protest.jpg
so what GeorgeP ??

In a word, Y-E-S

Living in reality

N-O

Adios!
"Establishmentarians can’t imagine that Trump would actually go through with mass deportations, much less how he would carry them out. 'I can’t even begin to picture how we would deport 11 million people in a few years when we don’t have a police state, where the police can’t break down your door at will and take you away without a warrant,' says Michael Chertoff, head of the Department of Homeland Security under George W. Bush.

"Right-wingers will call the cops to report their undocumented neighbors. As in Nazi-occupied Europe, anyone with a grudge against someone without a valid I-9 form — resentful ex-boyfriends, etc. — will drop a dime to Trump’s jackbooted thugs..."

61194718.jpg
2016-02-27-1456595959-4038664-trumphitlertimefaux1.jpg

I did. I pointed out what you did.

By Godwin's Law, you lose this thread.

And you should be ridiculed.

More like freeloaders. The cost far outweighs any benefit. Turn off the welfare spigot and they will self deport. They got here on their own...they can leave on their own when there is no "gubermint" teat to suckle from.

I don't know how many undocumented workers you've ever worked around; however, I have worked with hundreds over the course of my 45 years in the labor market. I've found them to be the hardest workers I've ever come across, and a significant percentage of them would never have left home without a push from DC.
NAFTA-protest.jpg

That's just one more reason to keep Democrats out of the Ofal Office.

:lol: Unfortunately there's this little detail called the "Constitution" and its leadoff batter, the First Amendment.

1A is quite the leadoff batter too. It's always on base. That's why it's Numero Uno.

Bit of a pickle, that Constitution thing, since the first thing a POTUS has to do --- literally the first thing --- is to swear to preserve, protect and defend it. Clearly he's in no position to take that oath.

1%20hitler.gif

Sorry -- EO doesn't trump the Constitution. Not even if you go "E-I-E-I-O". Nothing trumps the Constitution.

That's gotta give Rump nightmares --- the idea that there's a Higher Authority than him. No doubt once he figures this out he'll be up all night sending whiny tweets about how the Constitution is a "loser", a "rapist" and a "disgusting pig".

The constitution does not apply to you if you are a U.S citizen beacuse you are pledging loyalty to the corporate entity whose headquarters in D.C. The idea that you are constituionally "protected" is a bunch of bullshit. You have to be a prew 14th amendment citizen and reclaim your natural citizenship and your birthright like I did.

What do you think the phrase "Congress shall make no law" means? What's the subject in that prhase?

The organic constitution was kicked to the curb in 1871 and a corporate constitution which is nothing but a charter took it's place. It's a con....as in "constitution". You don't have a fucking clue as to the real history of this corporate entity.
organic constitution ?

Definition of persona non grata

1. : personally unacceptable or unwelcome

In a word, Y-E-S

Living in reality

N-O

Adios!

You're so dramatic. Heavily fine companies that hire illegals and the illegals that actually want to work will go home. Remove welfare for anyone here illegally, and those who want freebies will go elsewhere. Those who are here legally, welcome to America.

Common sense can bring our country back, but the first requirement is to elect a president that believes the Constitution is worth upholding. We are not the world's daycare center.

1%20hitler.gif

What do you think the phrase "Congress shall make no law" means? What's the subject in that prhase?

The organic constitution was kicked to the curb in 1871 and a corporate constitution which is nothing but a charter took it's place. It's a con....as in "constitution". You don't have a fucking clue as to the real history of this corporate entity.

"nativism"?!
Yes.
As in...

"Right-wingers will call the cops to report their undocumented neighbors.

"As in Nazi-occupied Europe, anyone with a grudge against someone without a valid I-9 form — resentful ex-boyfriends, etc. — will drop a dime to Trump’s jackbooted thugs.

"Checkpoints will spring up on roads, at bus stops, in train stations.

"Not that they have to; mass surveillance by the NSA ensures that the feds already know where illegals live.

"It won’t be hard to find judges to issue warrants based on those reports."
DTC-ODTRH-RD-2.jpg

In a word, Y-E-S

Living in reality

N-O

Another way of looking at those 11 million paying customers you mentioned is to point out eliminating 2-4 million workers from the workplace will put money into the pockets of US citizens. It is also possible deportations on that scale will increase empty housing stock, thereby reducing rents?

if Trump abides by the constitotion all 11 million people must be retained, then go before an immigration judge before they are deported .. last time I read there was a 4-6 month waiting period right now ... multiply that times 11 million and he should have the country cleaned up in 30 years or so .... then you have the cost of keeping them retained + cost of the trial + the cost of transporting them..

in reality

N-O

Where in the constitution does it say that a mexican has a right to a trial before they are deported?

Facepalm-Meme-Gif-19.png

then the second comes in to play.
no problem.

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump says he has a plan to deport or drive out every single undocumented immigrant in 18 to 24 months. He’s not offering many details — but he’s said repeatedly that the process will be “very humane.”

There are many reasons why this idea would be unrealistic in practice. More than 11 million undocumented immigrants are scattered around the U.S., and it would take a massive amount of money and agents to track them all down. Many of them have American family members. And some industries, such as agriculture, rely on their labor and might be left temporarily without workers.

How To Deport 11 Million People Humanely*

"nativism"?!
Yes.
As in...

"Right-wingers will call the cops to report their undocumented neighbors.

"As in Nazi-occupied Europe, anyone with a grudge against someone without a valid I-9 form — resentful ex-boyfriends, etc. — will drop a dime to Trump’s jackbooted thugs.

"Checkpoints will spring up on roads, at bus stops, in train stations.

"Not that they have to; mass surveillance by the NSA ensures that the feds already know where illegals live.

"It won’t be hard to find judges to issue warrants based on those reports."

Sending people HOME is not the same as sending them to DEATHCAMPS.

That you pretend otherwise shows that you know you have to lie in order to make your case.

An officer who's job it is to send people HOME is hardly a "jack booted thug" but your hatred of Law Enforcement is noted.

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump says he has a plan to deport or drive out every single undocumented immigrant in 18 to 24 months. He’s not offering many details — but he’s said repeatedly that the process will be “very humane.”

There are many reasons why this idea would be unrealistic in practice. More than 11 million undocumented immigrants are scattered around the U.S., and it would take a massive amount of money and agents to track them all down. Many of them have American family members. And some industries, such as agriculture, rely on their labor and might be left temporarily without workers.

How To Deport 11 Million People Humanely*

You don't have to track 11 million people. THat many people can't hide.

Maybe after 6 years, if the number has dropped into the hundreds of thousands, it might start getting hard to find them.

In a word, Y-E-S

Living in reality

N-O

in reality

N-O

Facepalm-Meme-Gif-19.png

i've read the Constitution. It is not there.

Forum List

Back