Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

"PS Landscapers and dish washers are really not going to be doing offshore transfers, Really."

Why not? They were able to contact underworld coyotes to get them here in the first place. Anyway, any idiot can buy a money order.

Nobody has apologized to anyone, and Trump can not stop free people from doing business with and sending money to Mexico.

Damn that constitution!
You do not get it, Trump can place restrictions on any money order leaving the country, and a tax id number for any money order being sent to Mexico. Which is why the President of Mexico has already apologized to Trump. Give up, this Trump could do.

Ok, Bass. let me get this straight. I buy a money order at a bank. I made it payable to Pedro Gonzales. I put it in an envelop, and address it to Pedro Gonzales in Juarez. I put a stamp on it, and drop it in the US mail.

Trump is going to intercept that piece of mail, open it, determine that it is an illegitimate transaction between an illegal alien and a Mexican, and then arrest me?

What planet do you live on, Bass?

Sending untaxed money out of the USA can easily be the jurisdiction of the IRS, why should some people pay taxes and some not? And every money order can easily be reported to the IRS if need be?

What planet do you live on?

"Sending untaxed money out of the USA can easily be the jurisdiction of the IRS, why should some people pay taxes and some not? And every money order can easily be reported to the IRS if need be?"

I'm not sure that global economics is your forte', Bass.

"Sending untaxed money out of the USA can easily be the jurisdiction of the IRS, why should some people pay taxes and some not? And every money order can easily be reported to the IRS if need be?"

I'm not sure that global economics is your forte', Bass.
But this is not about global economics. It is about restricting 24 billion dollars in wire transfers to Mexico. Donald Trump claims most wire transfers to Mexico are from undocumented immigrants

Donald Trump Says He Might Block Money Transfers to Mexico

Last edited:
1. You are being silly. If you can't support an accusation, your accusation is invalid.

2. What Ike did we can do again, and this time the Wall and E-verify will keep them out.

2b Illegals can be unimbedded. YOu aren't afraid of change are you?

3. Your blind skepticism is a personal failing, not an argument.

4. REducing the labor pool by that amount will lead to rising wages.

5. A little bit higher. Worth it is wages rise for the Working and Middle Classes.

6. Yes.

1. You lost and still in denial.
2. Mom and pop don't use e- verify. Illegals are not taking over high paying jobs.
3. No. Trumpoline is just saying that so he can get elected.
4. Excellent my friend... ...... Increase wages but ALL commodities and services are also extremely high. And you collapse the economy ......... So what did you gain?
5. Middle cases and the rest will collapse.
6. No we don't. That is if you understand the economy. We have shortages now that is why your buddy trump is hiring foreign workers by the hundreds.

1. YOu are the one who is unable to support his primary line of defense, ie calling me names. And you are telling yourself you won something? Pathetic.

2. Ma and Pop better get with the program, or they will be held responsible.

3. You say that but, not surprisingly, you offer no support of your assumption. So, it's invalid.

4. Considering that Working CLass and Middle class wages have been stagnant for decades your concerns seem overblown.

5. No, the MIddle Class HAS BEEN collapsing. It is time to reverse that trend.

6. Yes we do. That is if you understand the way people respond to changes in the environment. Right now, you can't see past your standard response that has worked in the current environment, ie Problem? Answer: HIre more desperate Third World Labor. Once that option is not available, you will think of something. Or, your niche in the economy will be filled by someone else who could.

1. You can deny however and whatever you want. That will not change anything you are still a racist. From this point I should not hear anymore of your racist post.
2. Make them.
3. Trump.....I don't believe any of his crap he is saying.
4. Stagnant economy ..... By eliminating 11 to 20 millions that will not help the economy.
5. The economy will collapse.
6. No we don't. Then explain why Trummpo hired foreign workers by the hundreds.

Here a link what would happen if you deport 20 millions illegals.... This does not include feeding and sheltering the anchor babies they left behind, billion loans they owe from the banks.

What Would Happen to the Economy If Trump Got His Way

1. Says the man that can't support his vile accusations but insists on using them.

2. That's sort of the point of laws. Glad you are catching on.

3. And when I point out that you offer no support of your assumption, you restate your assumption. Hilarious.

4. The economy has not been stagnant for decades. There has been quite a bit of economic growth since the 70s. It is just Working Class and Middle Class wages that have been flat.

5. Once again I am glad to see that dems are above panic mongering like Trump....

6. There is no evidence that Trump knew about that.

7. If there is a point in that link, you post it. Your airy dismissals, rudeness and lack of intellectual honestly does not motivate me to invest time in a link you post.

1. You lost.
2. Do you even think mom & pop shop will comply?
3. You are truly trump follower but I don't believe any of his SUGGESTIONS.
4. By eliminating 20 millions LOW WAGES workforce will not help the middle class
5. Eliminating 20 millions work force the economy will collapse
6. No evidence that Trump is not aware? Dude.......... Are you saying that Trump is so stupid he doesn't know what is going on with his business?
7. Who are you again to dispute the link?

Trump's Mar-a-Lago hires hundreds of foreign workers
You eliminate the low wage illegal competitors you force businesses to raise rates, so as to convince Americans to do the jobs, or move off shore. To prevent them from moving offshore you raise the tariff's on any country that doesn't pay an American living wage. Which forces businesses to make stuff here to make a profit.

"PS Landscapers and dish washers are really not going to be doing offshore transfers, Really."

Why not? They were able to contact underworld coyotes to get them here in the first place. Anyway, any idiot can buy a money order.

Nobody has apologized to anyone, and Trump can not stop free people from doing business with and sending money to Mexico.

Damn that constitution!

Taxing and regulating the international movement of money is unconstitutional?

Says the lawyer who has so much respect for, and learned about the Constitution in law school.

Can you show me the passage in the Constitution that supports your position? Cause I'm finding that very, very hard to believe.

And if it's Court Precedent, I want to see wtf they based that brilliance on.

Sadly for Trump and Trumpettes, the president of the US has no authority to forbid anyone to send money to Mexico. He would have to burn the Reichstag down, first. Not that it would make any difference, because if he could do such a thing, someone would set up a mail forwarding business in Jamaica within 5 minutes, and charge a fee to forward an addressed sealed letter to Mexico. Trump also can not override state laws and give water to California farmers, or build a wall that congress has not appropriated money for, or round up latinos without probable cause, or even determine who is a muslim and who is not, in order to exclude them from the US (unless, perhaps to force them to eat a slice of bacon, before letting them in). In short, Trump is a blowhard with not a single practical idea that I have heard yet. None of that surprises me, but I thought that the average voter would notice this long before now.
We can tax EFT's..

Damn that constitution!

Says the lawyer who has so much respect for, and learned about the Constitution in law school.

Can you show me the passage in the Constitution that supports your position? Cause I'm finding that very, very hard to believe.

Sadly for Trump and Trumpettes, the president of the US has no authority to forbid anyone to send money to Mexico. He would have to burn the Reichstag down, first. Not that it would make any difference, because if he could do such a thing, someone would set up a mail forwarding business in Jamaica within 5 minutes, and charge a fee to forward an addressed sealed letter to Mexico. Trump also can not override state laws and give water to California farmers, or build a wall that congress has not appropriated money for, or round up latinos without probable cause, or even determine who is a muslim and who is not, in order to exclude them from the US (unless, perhaps to force them to eat a slice of bacon, before letting them in). In short, Trump is a blowhard with not a single practical idea that I have heard yet. None of that surprises me, but I thought that the average voter would notice this long before now.
So why do YOU think that the average voter has overlooked this to date?

Damn that constitution!

The "average Trump voter" wants to believe that if Trump says that he will make pigs fly, and rain crap from the sky on beaners, then they will vote for it, simply because they like the idea. They do not care if his lies are flagrantly transparent. Neither do you.

Damn that constitution!

The "average Trump voter" wants to believe that if Trump says that he will make pigs fly, and rain crap from the sky on beaners, then they will vote for it, simply because they like the idea. They do not care if his lies are flagrantly transparent. Neither do you.
You mean like Obama's lie about free healthcare for everyone

...The "average Trump voter" wants to believe that if Trump says that he will make pigs fly, and rain crap from the sky on beaners, then they will vote for it, simply because they like the idea. They do not care if his lies are flagrantly transparent. Neither do you.
Hopey-Changey... Hopey-Changey... Hopey-Changey... Hopey-Changey... Hopey-Changey... Hopey-Changey... Hopey-Changey... Hopey-Changey...
Hopey-Changey... Hopey-Changey... Hopey-Changey... Hopey-Changey... Hopey-Changey... Hopey-Changey... Hopey-Changey... Hopey-Changey...

Damn that constitution!

Wow! Sounds great! Wonder why I never heard about free health care for everyone. Is it in some sort of classified document?

Wow! Sounds great! Wonder why I never heard about free health care for everyone. Is it in some sort of classified document?

They heard about it in Mexico..................

Damn that constitution!

That's why the Trump supporters on this site are happy to talk about issues, and the anti-Trump dems are playing Godwins and Race Cards.

And personal attacks such as ridiculing the intelligence of people who disagree with them.

Forum List

Back