Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

More like freeloaders. The cost far outweighs any benefit. Turn off the welfare spigot and they will self deport. They got here on their own...they can leave on their own when there is no "gubermint" teat to suckle from.

God deng Dale you are giving me an erection again. There is no such thing as self deport.
1. The welfare benefits they are receiving is not even enough to rent an apartment. That is why they have jobs to supplement the difference.
2. All 11 or 12 millions are not 100% receiving these freebies.
3. Why in the world anyone will deport themselves when there are nothing for them on the other side.
4. You cut off the benefits ........... The worst that is going to happen is use half of the paper towel as a tissue. No matter what they will eat with their relatives. On the other side................. its worst than homeless. There is no such thing as free food or shelter. You are lucky if you can find newspaper or water to clean your ass.
5. You can cut off or put a cap the anatomical parts they will not self deport.
You are thinking like an American who got lost in the civilization.

Nope, you are wrong. I worked for a company that had a contract to repair printing equipment for a corporation that had the contract to send out contact letters for illegals and others that wanted to suck off the public teat. It was called Texas Healthsteps. I read the letter. Not only would they get them on food stamps but they would hook them up with a counselor that would explain to them what other benefits that they qualify for and it was made very clear that their immigration status would not be asked...of course on the reverse side it was written in Espanol...not only that, they inserted voter registration cards. Don't tell me that I do not know what I am talking about. I have done my research and what is happening in this country is a deliberate attempt to water down nationalism. Hispanics do not wish to assimilate. They will take over a certain part of a community that they are in and make it into "Little Mexico". I have seen that happen and it is a fact.
So many words so many tons of bullshit.

Nope, I am 100 percent correct....deal with it.
The only thing 100% about it is that it's a steaming pile.[/QUOTE]

Kinda sucks to have all your preconceived notions blown to hell.....I understand.

"LINKING TRADE AND IMMIGRATION

"U.S. trade and immigration policy are linked. They are part of a single system, not separate and independent policies. Since NAFTA’s passage in 1993, the U.S. Congress has debated and passed several new trade agreements—with Peru, Jordan, Chile, and the Central American Free Trade Agreement.

"At the same time, Congress has debated immigration policy as though those trade agreements bore no relationship to the waves of displaced people migrating to the U.S., looking for work.

"Meanwhile, heightened anti-immigrant hysteria has increasingly demonized those migrants, leading to measures to deny them jobs, rights, or any equality with people living in the communities around them.

"To resolve any of these dilemmas, from adopting rational and humane immigration policies to reducing the fear and hostility towards migrants, the starting point must be an examination of the way U.S. policies have produced migration—and criminalized migrants."

- See more at: Globalization and NAFTA Caused Migration from Mexico | Political Research Associates

It would not be very hard. When Eisenhower deported some 2 million illegals in 1954-1955, over half of the illegals self-deported after they began to hear about the deportation operation.

If we cut off welfare for illegals and enforced e-verify, those two steps alone would cause many illegals to leave--and it would discourage many would-be illegals from coming here. If we ended this insane anchor baby policy, that would turn off one of the biggest magnets for crossing the border illegally.

And keep in mind that Trump has said repeatedly that illegals would be welcome to apply for legal immigration to the U.S. once they were back in their own countries. That would--quite rightly and justly--put them at the back of the line behind all those foreigners who have already applied to come here through the normal immigration process.

1. Cutting off welfare benefits for these people will not make them self deport. All 11 or 12 millions are not receiving freebies. So why didn't the deport themselves?
2. Yeah I hear Turnip said......... We will deport them the humane way. WTF does it mean when you are splitting families the harshest way.
3. Then will let them in legally. Do you know how long that will take place? Why the fuck did you deport them in the first place? If you let them back in. Why not make them legally now without that bull crap.
4. What happened to their us citizen kids that are in the school? Who will feed them? YOU, ME and the taxpayers.
Did you even think trumpoline really thought this out properly?

Trump v Clinton?
Who believes that choice would ever happen in a free country?
hilary-vs-donald-debate-tweet-2015-lead.jpg

In a word, Y-E-S

Trump Isn’t Bluffing, He’ll Deport 11 Million People

"Legally, there’s nothing to it.

"Trump doesn’t need an act of Congress.

"He doesn’t even have to sign an executive order.

"All he’ll have to do to set this outrage in motion is pick up the phone and tell the head of Immigration and Customs Enforcement to do his or her job: enforce the law.

"Camps cost money. So do more agents. No problem.

"President Trump can shift his budget priorities in favor of ICE.

"He’s already said he would triple ICE’s enforcement division from 5,000 to 15,000 officers.

"The FBI would have to pitch in."

Sure, the optics of the biggest forced population movement since Stalin would present problems, and it isn't too likely countries of origin would be thrilled about receiving millions of bitter, unemployed new arrivals, but could Trump actually deliver on his promise?

What happens to his administration if he can't?

Camps…how interesting. The words Krakow and Auschwitz are already taken…we’ll have to come up with new ones.
I guess there's always Wounded Knee?

Dirt bag ^^^

This is an absurd diaspora created by the UN to change our country into the country of everyone, but. We either stop the assault or redefine the United States of America as an non sovereign nation of the UN.
Why are you blaming the UN instead of the US Chamber of Commerce for the problem of illegal immigration?
us-chamber-of-commerce.jpg

There is plenty of blame to go around.

Point is, time to fix it.

Pedro Go Home!

Corrie you are still confused.
Pedro will stay to clean your toilet, cut your grass, wash your car, wipe your ass and feed you at the convalescent homes, clean yours and other house, wash dishes, harvest your farm, fix your roof, fix your toilet, clean swimming pools,
When they are gone who the hell do you think will do those jobs for you? Your American brothers pismoe and Dalesmith? I don't think so.

Boy, the fucking Mexicans are SCARED SHITLESS of Trump!!!!!

• Mexico warns of repercussions if remittances from US are blocked
    .msn. ^ | 5/12/2016 | Tracy Wilkinson
    If a new U.S. administration blocks the flow of remittances — the estimated $20 billion that Mexicans working in the U.S. send home each year — then joint efforts to stop money laundering and other illicit forms of finance will be dealt a dangerous setback, a senior Mexican official warned Thursday. Donald Trump, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, has vowed, if elected, to make Mexico pay to build a wall along the entire Southwest border, even if it means impounding remittance payments. Fernando Aportela, Mexico’s deputy secretary for finance, said any attempt to seize remittances would force Mexicans to hide...
3015828.jpg

More like freeloaders. The cost far outweighs any benefit. Turn off the welfare spigot and they will self deport. They got here on their own...they can leave on their own when there is no "gubermint" teat to suckle from.

God deng Dale you are giving me an erection again. There is no such thing as self deport.
1. The welfare benefits they are receiving is not even enough to rent an apartment. That is why they have jobs to supplement the difference.
2. All 11 or 12 millions are not 100% receiving these freebies.
3. Why in the world anyone will deport themselves when there are nothing for them on the other side.
4. You cut off the benefits ........... The worst that is going to happen is use half of the paper towel as a tissue. No matter what they will eat with their relatives. On the other side................. its worst than homeless. There is no such thing as free food or shelter. You are lucky if you can find newspaper or water to clean your ass.
5. You can cut off or put a cap the anatomical parts they will not self deport.
You are thinking like an American who got lost in the civilization.

Nope, you are wrong. I worked for a company that had a contract to repair printing equipment for a corporation that had the contract to send out contact letters for illegals and others that wanted to suck off the public teat. It was called Texas Healthsteps. I read the letter. Not only would they get them on food stamps but they would hook them up with a counselor that would explain to them what other benefits that they qualify for and it was made very clear that their immigration status would not be asked...of course on the reverse side it was written in Espanol...not only that, they inserted voter registration cards. Don't tell me that I do not know what I am talking about. I have done my research and what is happening in this country is a deliberate attempt to water down nationalism. Hispanics do not wish to assimilate. They will take over a certain part of a community that they are in and make it into "Little Mexico". I have seen that happen and it is a fact.[/QUOTE]

Yes Dale you don't know what you are talking about......... It's very simple common sense....... Why in the world you will deport yourself when there are nothing for you on the other side? That will be like a suicide.
Think about that for a moment before sending your conspiracy theories again. You are always out of wack. What is the voter registration card and your printer repair jobs has anything to do with self deportations?

"No one has to deport illegals. This was proved when Arizona passed a law - before it ever went into effect. They announced it, they passed it, they declared they meant it, and they declared they would enforce it...and illegals flooded out of the state....BEFORE it ever went into effect."

Still posting the same old made up bullshit, I see, Easy, without links, because you heard it on AM radio once while driving through Dogtrot, Missouri....
I actually LIVED it, VAL. I WATCHED it and followed it in the news, I read about it in newspapers and in magazine articles. Dumbasses like you think if it isn't on the internet it didn't happen, as if everything on the internet is true.

Life is actually happening right now away from your computer / smart phone. If you really want to educate yourself go live life and experience some of it yourself.

And if you really want research on it get off your ass and learn how to use 'google'. Don't sit there and demand someone spoon-feeds your lazy ass. I have no problem leaving you fat, dumb, and lazy - if you don't care enough to make an effort I sure don't have a reason to?!

Thanks for demonstrating the 'lack of desire' I was talking about.

Easy, I live in Arizona. in fact, I live withing 30 miles of the Mexican boarder, and there was NO migration of illegals out of Arizona because of the law that AZ passed, which was quickly squashed by the feds as being out of the state jurisdiction.
Funny how I watched the news for over a week about it, how Obama moved against the law...but I never saw you on tv. Maybe you didn't hear about it because your nose/head was stuck so far up Obama's ass...

It is hard to believe that you RW nuts are falling for the promises of a unabashed Demagogue. He is already signaling that his wall and immigration assertions are just words.

If he were elected, you would all look so stupid.....wait....YOU ALREADY DO!
Yeah, it is just too incredible that anyone running for office just might enforce our immigration laws, right?

You liberals are sneezing your brains out of your nose.

In a word, Y-E-S

Trump Isn’t Bluffing, He’ll Deport 11 Million People

"Legally, there’s nothing to it.

"Trump doesn’t need an act of Congress.

"He doesn’t even have to sign an executive order.

"All he’ll have to do to set this outrage in motion is pick up the phone and tell the head of Immigration and Customs Enforcement to do his or her job: enforce the law.

"Camps cost money. So do more agents. No problem.

"President Trump can shift his budget priorities in favor of ICE.

"He’s already said he would triple ICE’s enforcement division from 5,000 to 15,000 officers.

"The FBI would have to pitch in."

Sure, the optics of the biggest forced population movement since Stalin would present problems, and it isn't too likely countries of origin would be thrilled about receiving millions of bitter, unemployed new arrivals, but could Trump actually deliver on his promise?

What happens to his administration if he can't?

Living in reality

N-O

he's not stupid enough to yank 11 million paying customers out of our stagnant economy ... as always he's all mouth and no thinking ... he is doing nothing more than keeping his trained idiots foaming at the mouth hoping they will elect him ..

because that has been working so well so far...

The most realistic answer is that not every illegal can be deported but a lot can. Maybe not 11 millions but perhaps 4 million can be forced to return TO THEIR HOME COUNTRY. They others will leave voluntarily while others will continue to stat. I'm personally tired of the fact that wages in this country are suprressed for the lower class because we have a ready supply of cheap labor. If you want to fuckin screw over the rich man then just take away his supply of cheap labor. He will then be forced to pay higher wages.

Forum List

Back