Could Trump actually beat Hillary in a debate?

All he ever offers are platitudes with no substance. While I don't agree with Hillary on anything I don't think Trump could best her on substance. She would constantly be able to use one phrase that would keep Trump perpetually in defense mode, "Remember when you said......*insert liberal positions here*"

If Megyn Kelly put fear into his heart then I hate to see what Hillary Clinton would do, and I wounder would he even debate her or just hold rallies and tell his supporters there is no need for a debate?
Only a very unintelligent person and/or a dishonest asshole would say that Trump campaigning in Florida for 99 delegates was somehow an indication that he "feared" some bitchy former sex symbol.

HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON MOUTHES QUOTES FROM MAO, CASTRO, & CHE GUEVARA! SHE'S UNELECTABLE!

UNELECTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABLE!

The only thing Trump could beat Hillary in is a mass-debate

CfDh_glWAAAbAyt.jpg

Even though Hillary is not a very impressive debater In my opinion Trumps debate to date suggest no he couldn't.

my feeling is he would become frustrated with her and end up being too insulting. it would make him look bad

All he ever offers are platitudes with no substance. While I don't agree with Hillary on anything I don't think Trump could best her on substance. She would constantly be able to use one phrase that would keep Trump perpetually in defense mode, "Remember when you said......*insert liberal positions here*"

he needs to pull a 'Tanya Harding ' on her out in the hallway just before they go on stage. He might not win the debate but id give anything to see her crawling to the podium

All Hillary has to do is avoid insulting, or play with his ego by praising him a little, and stick to the issues.

That strategy, if done right, will have Trump eating out of her hands----To the dismay of his supporters!

Forum List

Back