Could Trump actually beat Hillary in a debate?

All he ever offers are platitudes with no substance. While I don't agree with Hillary on anything I don't think Trump could best her on substance. She would constantly be able to use one phrase that would keep Trump perpetually in defense mode, "Remember when you said......*insert liberal positions here*"
If Hillary is 100%, he'll kick her ass.

But she won't be honest.

Bill O'Reilly actually said she shouldn't debate Trump. WTF??

With large numbers of candidates on stage, Trump excels at a mass-debate
One on one with Hillary and he will get Schlonged
Nope........it all depends on the questions......and the spin before and after. I've listened to Hillary. She's prone to exaggeration. Her voice is extremely irritating. The primary problem she has is she can't or won't answer specific questions.

Trump showed his skills in mass-debate
In a one on one encounter, Trump will shrivel

All he ever offers are platitudes with no substance. While I don't agree with Hillary on anything I don't think Trump could best her on substance. She would constantly be able to use one phrase that would keep Trump perpetually in defense mode, "Remember when you said......*insert liberal positions here*"
If Hillary is 100%, he'll kick her ass.

But she won't be honest.

Bill O'Reilly actually said she shouldn't debate Trump. WTF??

With large numbers of candidates on stage, Trump excels at a mass-debate
One on one with Hillary and he will get Schlonged
Nope........it all depends on the questions......and the spin before and after. I've listened to Hillary. She's prone to exaggeration. Her voice is extremely irritating. The primary problem she has is she can't or won't answer specific questions.

Trump showed his skills in mass-debate
In a one on one encounter, Trump will shrivel
You sure hope so.

I think Trump excels in rallies, because of his connection with the audience. Hillary cannot connect with just any audience. She has to hand picked hers. Trump doesn’t prepare for debates. Everything he says is off the cuff and spontaneous. Hillary is rehearsed and needs to have a friendly moderator to excel.

Gotta love these arguments. What's the point of comparing first ladies, if then when anyone says anything that you don't like about any other first lady, you then say "Who isn't running for president...."? Do you deliberately set up this nonsense so then you can amuse yourself?
I wasn't the one who brought 'Dubya's wife' into the argument.

Er.... I'm sorry, but if you mention other First Ladies, then you are bringing other First Ladies into the argument.

"Hillary is the most scandal-plagued, unethical, immoral, pathological lying, sexual deviant victim abusing, self-serving political parasite ever to have been a '1st Lady' "

Seems you did bring other First Ladies into this.

Okay, so... you're saying she'd be perfect for President?

I mean, Bush sent in 4,000 to their deaths, and another 40,000 to lose limbs and be seriously injured.
Hillary not only voted to give Bush the authority to go to war, she argued for it. Only a low-information liberal could try to compare a nation going to war to an incompetent, self-serving political failure who needlessly caused the death of 4 Americans.

Did she vote to make Bremer the sole authority in Iraq? Did she vote to disband the Iraqi military and police? No, she did not. This was Bush's doing, and this is what led to 4,000 losing their lives.

CdoiAlLUsAI_J5P.jpg

Hillary is shaking in her boots knowing that she has to face Trump in the general election! He will destroy her!

Trump will destroy her then she will cry and say he's picking on her because she's a woman.

I've watched plenty of debating recently. In many sports, the team or person that scores the most points wins. There are referees and officials that officiate the game so that there is a known winner at the end (even if the officiating sometimes sucks). How do you know who wins or looses a political debate? Sometimes it's easy because it's not even close, or someone has a very embarrassing moment. However, often all those partipating declare victory. What really matters is who wins the election. Maybe the question should be who will win the social media war and the news cycle war? This may have more to do with who wins the GE than the debates.

I know I'll regret asking this, but what the hell: Can we get specific on this debate thing? Precisely how does Trump "beat" Hillary in a debate?

His breathtaking knowledge of foreign leaders, foreign affairs, foreign governments, the dynamics of various inter-country relationships?

His detailed understanding of our budgeting & spending processes?

His grasp of the mechanics of our balance of powers?

Will he call her names and insult her to illustrate his presidential demeanor?

Let's get specific here: What would this man actually say in a debate?

Forum List

Back