Could this person be even nuttier than his father?

“I’ll have them ******* voting Democrat for the next two hundred years.”

Sounds convincingly like someone who's deeply concerned with civil rights, doesn't it? :rolleyes:

I don't remember LBJ saying anything like that. Link???

He didn't.

Oh yes he certainly said it. Now historians, myself included, believe that he was genuine about his belief in Civil Rights, but he DID make the famous statement.

Air Force One: A History of the ... - Google Books

The lies about LBJ and the n-word can be found better at an anti-Hillary web site, N-Word Preacher - Unveiling Hillary. This would be like believing conhog or bigreb on racial issues in America.

Let's get some real, objective sites on this, folks. Oh, that's right, it's made up.

Of course your last bunch who ran were less than stellar, I'm beginning to wonder if there are any competent Republicans left at all.
i am wondering if there are ANY COMPETANT politicians in this Country from any party....the way the media treats them its no wonder no decent ones will come forward....when they do...they and their families are ripped apart....thus we are stuck with the ones who feel the rewards of running outweigh the the slander and inuendos that the family has to endure....thats my take on this anyway...

Sorry, kitty, but Bush and his litter box were dumped righteously by real Americans who want the best for real America. Obama is so much better than Bush, as a president and as a human being. Texas would be so much better off if it had had Obama as a resident.

Forum List

Back