Could this person be even nuttier than his father?

He has quite a way to go to beat out LBJ as the worst in my lifetime, let alone ever.

Not like he isn't trying his dead-level best to do so, though.

Why do you say that? Because LBJ signed civil rights legislation? You must be a Bagger!

W left to country in economic shambles and fighting two wars. He is the worst ever! HANDS DOWN...

Baby Quayle is a joke, just like his potato headed father.
Civil rights...Civil rights...Civil rights...Civil rights...
GEORGE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!....RAAAAK!

images

You libtard freaks are too stupid for words.

Shrubbie's two wars, stupid as they are, still aren't responsible for the deaths of 58,000+ American boys.

Try reading through the thread next time, pinhead.

“I’ll have them ******* voting Democrat for the next two hundred years.”

Sounds convincingly like someone who's deeply concerned with civil rights, doesn't it? :rolleyes:

Urban myth, sonny, until you can prove objective evidence.

Go for it.

Scary but not in the way he meant it to be.. :lol:

Ben Quayle Calls Obama 'Worst President In History' In New Ad (VIDEO)

Anybody have a spare straightjacket?

You Rs sure can pick 'em.
I don't even know Ben Quayle, but I'm certain he would be a much better President than Obama. You lefties picked a Communist, just admit it and nominate someone else in 2012.

He isn't running for president. It surprises me that he isn't, the dumbest Republicans all seem to think 2012 is their year to shine.

Of course your last bunch who ran were less than stellar, I'm beginning to wonder if there are any competent Republicans left at all.

Scary but not in the way he meant it to be.. :lol:

Ben Quayle Calls Obama 'Worst President In History' In New Ad (VIDEO)

Anybody have a spare straightjacket?

You Rs sure can pick 'em.
I don't even know Ben Quayle, but I'm certain he would be a much better President than Obama. You lefties picked a Communist, just admit it and nominate someone else in 2012.

He isn't running for president. It surprises me that he isn't, the dumbest Republicans all seem to think 2012 is their year to shine.

Of course your last bunch who ran were less than stellar, I'm beginning to wonder if there are any competent Republicans left at all.
if your idea of competent is the current occupant of the whitehouse, then you are a very poor person to judge competency

Sounds convincingly like someone who's deeply concerned with civil rights, doesn't it? :rolleyes:

Urban myth, sonny, until you can prove objective evidence.

Go for it.
[SIZE=+1]
"I'll have them ******* voting Democratic for the next two hundred years."
[/SIZE]
-- President Lyndon Baines Johnson, speaking to two governors about his true motivations regarding his support of civil rights legislation, while aboard Air Force One.
[SIZE=-1](Source: You Don't Say, by Fred Gielow, page 33.)[/SIZE]
there ya go dipshit

and you can buy the book here

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/You-Dont-Say-Fred-Gielow/dp/096039382X]Amazon.com: You Don't Say (9780960393824): Fred Gielow: Books[/ame]

I don't remember LBJ saying anything like that. Link???

Forum List

Back