Could this person be even nuttier than his father?

He has quite a way to go to beat out LBJ as the worst in my lifetime, let alone ever.

Not like he isn't trying his dead-level best to do so, though.

The only thing that keeps LBJ in first place is the fact that he had a sitting US President killed so that he could move into the big chair. Otherwise Obama would be overtaking him as we speak.

Sarah, as to your OP. I have two words for you

Al Gore

Dan Quayle wasn't that nutty. So it's quite possible.

Of course, if he is nuttier, it won't be for having saying that Obama is the Worst President. He is well on the way of being the worst. Personally, I hope he doesn't beat out Buchannan for that spot. Cause Buchannan's blunders really left us in a bad and bloody situation.

He's not the worst by any means. The last three Republican presidents were pretty miserable.

It wasn't because he said Obama is the worst, it's that crazy look on his face his threats to beat people up in Washington.. Sheesh.

Scary but not in the way he meant it to be.. :lol:

Ben Quayle Calls Obama 'Worst President In History' In New Ad (VIDEO)

Anybody have a spare straightjacket?

You Rs sure can pick 'em.

Priceless! Blame the one person who stepped up to fix the mess FOR the mess.

Well when you claim you have all the answers and come in and make the mess worse. You deserve Blame.

You don't know jack schitt about what makes anybody feel what, let alone me.

The lack of intelligence here is yours, in the idiotic premise that some trifling sop to a favored political constituency can paper over starting a hot war against a people who were zero threat to Americans....Yet, woe betide the entire planet, should some halfwit douchebag with that (R) by his name do the same thing.

Hack.

thanks, for proving once again that you can't have a civil discussion. what's the matter, snooks, too complicated for you?

lol.... go pretend that you know something about the constitution...

what a dud. :cuckoo:

You mean like you do? LOL @ first amendment gives them a right to build a building. HAHAHHAHAHHA

The lack of intelligence here is yours, in the idiotic premise that some trifling sop to a favored political constituency can paper over starting a hot war against a people who were zero threat to Americans....Yet, woe betide the entire planet, should some halfwit douchebag with that (R) by his name do the same thing.

Hack.

thanks, for proving once again that you can't have a civil discussion. what's the matter, snooks, too complicated for you?

You have the unmittigated gall to blabber about "civil discussion", while repeatedly posting the :cuckoo: at anyone and everyone who dares to differ from your arrested collectivist authoritarian world view?!?!?!???

What a sanctimonious loser little girl! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hack.

You have the unmittigated gall to blabber about "civil discussion", while repeatedly posting the :cuckoo: at anyone and everyone who dares to differ from your arrested collectivist authoritarian world view?!?!?!???

I don't think I've ever misjudged anyone as bad I misjudged Jillian. She's a hack.

Yeah...Hell of a thing, that fake Gulf of Tonkin "incident", which led to the deaths of more than 58,000 of our boys, for nothing. :rolleyes:

Fool.

A name change didn't change you from dumb. If it ever occurs to you to learn a bit I suggest reading a bit. Truman and then Eisenhower were as involved as Johnson in the fiasco that was Vietnam. It was the same then as it is now, only it was the communists not terrorists who caused the far right republicans into insane war talk. I give Eisenhower credit though, his involvement was minor, but it set the stage as did the morbid fear of falling dominoes. You need to understand the times then, just as fear led W into an invasion of sovereign nation that has killed a million Iraqis. But they don't count. Iraq Deaths | Just Foreign Policy

Oh and Dan ??
a complete LIE
but then i'm never shocked that you would continue to lie

I don't think I've ever misjudged anyone as bad I misjudged Jillian. She's a hack.

How the fuck was it ever possible to misjudge an EXTREME Obamarrhoidal freak ?

Jill is no where near to being a hack as assholes like Rdean,Zona,Midshitman,Truth,and this art teacher Mr. Shamon is....and a bevy of others who are much more Hacky than Jill.....you can at least get Jill to admit she was wrong if she is.....try doing that with these TRUE hacks i mentioned.....

Jill is no where near to being a hack as assholes like Rdean,Zona,Midshitman,Truth,and this art teacher Mr. Shamon is....and a bevy of others who are much more Hacky than Jill.....you can at least get Jill to admit she was wrong if she is.....try doing that with these TRUE hacks i mentioned.....

nor am i a hack like boedicca, pc, kman, 'saveliberty', steffie, willow or any other number of rightwingnut hacks. :thup:

just sayin'.

muah.

Dan Quayle wasn't that nutty. So it's quite possible.

Of course, if he is nuttier, it won't be for having saying that Obama is the Worst President. He is well on the way of being the worst. Personally, I hope he doesn't beat out Buchannan for that spot. Cause Buchannan's blunders really left us in a bad and bloody situation.

He's not the worst by any means. The last three Republican presidents were pretty miserable.

It wasn't because he said Obama is the worst, it's that crazy look on his face his threats to beat people up in Washington.. Sheesh.

Ain't if funny how to a Democrat the last three (or four) Republican presidents were terrible and to a Republican the last same number of Democrat presidents terrible. Uuuuummmmmmmm...........................

He has quite a way to go to beat out LBJ as the worst in my lifetime, let alone ever.

Not like he isn't trying his dead-level best to do so, though.

Why do you say that? Because LBJ signed civil rights legislation? You must be a Bagger!

W left to country in economic shambles and fighting two wars. He is the worst ever! HANDS DOWN...

Baby Quayle is a joke, just like his potato headed father.

Forum List

Back