Could this person be even nuttier than his father?

Scary but not in the way he meant it to be.. :lol:

Ben Quayle Calls Obama 'Worst President In History' In New Ad (VIDEO)

Anybody have a spare straightjacket?

You Rs sure can pick 'em.

So, this republican thinks he can go to washington and run us back to Bush days? We almost were in anther depression under republicans and he wants us back there?

America has not forgotten yet people....we remember the united states under Bush.

This guy just sucks ass.

You are right, most of us remember 5% unemployment.

Yeah...Hell of a thing, that fake Gulf of Tonkin "incident", which led to the deaths of more than 58,000 of our boys, for nothing. :rolleyes:

Fool.

A name change didn't change you from dumb. If it ever occurs to you to learn a bit I suggest reading a bit. Truman and then Eisenhower were as involved as Johnson in the fiasco that was Vietnam. It was the same then as it is now, only it was the communists not terrorists who caused the far right republicans into insane war talk. I give Eisenhower credit though, his involvement was minor, but it set the stage as did the morbid fear of falling dominoes. You need to understand the times then, just as fear led W into an invasion of sovereign nation that has killed a million Iraqis. But they don't count. http://www.justforeignpolicy.org/iraq

Oh and Dan ??

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgu9SIeBdso[/ame]

Last edited:

So, this republican thinks he can go to washington and run us back to Bush days? We almost were in anther depression under republicans and he wants us back there?

America has not forgotten yet people....we remember the united states under Bush.

This guy just sucks ass.

You are right, most of us remember 5% unemployment.

Well the economic conditions then were rather bleak. Who could forget it?

Yeah...Hell of a thing, that fake Gulf of Tonkin "incident", which led to the deaths of more than 58,000 of our boys, for nothing. :rolleyes:

Fool.

A name change didn't change you from dumb. If it ever occurs to you to learn a bit I suggest reading a bit. Truman and then Eisenhower were as involved as Johnson in the fiasco that was Vietnam. It was the same then as it is now, only it was the communists not terrorists who caused the far right republicans into insane war talk. I give Eisenhower credit though, his involvement was minor, but it set the stage as did the morbid fear of falling dominoes. You need to understand the times then, just as fear led W into an invasion of sovereign nation that has killed a million Iraqis. But they don't count.
Eisenhower's and Kennedy's actions in the area, ill advised as the were, didn't involve fabricating a completely fictitious "attack" as a cheap excuse for a full-scale shooting-and-bombing war....Your idiotic, yet entirely predictable, deflection to the foolhardiness of BOOOOOOOOOOOSH! is non sequitur.

Fool.

P.S....BOOOOOSHWHACKED....Thread over.

PC...do you want me to start dealing out Bush quotes? I mean seriously...

...can you say 'potato(e)'.....

Frankly, I don't have the slightest interest in what you do....

I believe that I made the point that Vice-President Quayle's simple gaffe in a misspelling pales in comparison to the abject inanities of the few Democrats that I have given in example.

And so do you, or you wouldn't have posted as you did.

My purpose was simply to confute what you janissaries of the left have been led to believe is the province of the right by reminding you of risible gaffes that your masters in the media will not trumpet as they have the Quayle gaffe.

Lest we forget the fact that Quayle was "corrected" into spelling potato wrong...A much less egregiously stupid act than, saaaayyyyyyy....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APUhVXImUhc]YouTube - Pelosi Scoffs When Asked Where Constitution Authorizes Ordering Americans To Buy Health Insurance[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoE1R-xH5To&feature=related[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0VYOa2BRbg]YouTube - Conyers Good and Welfare full qt.mov[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK62MQ_OIEI&feature=related]YouTube - Dingell: It will take some time for ObamaCare to "control the people"[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niJAkR_6tKQ]YouTube - Maxine Waters Wants To "Socialize" Oil Companies[/ame]

Yeah...That makes up for the 58,000+ young lives snuffed out, on foreign soil, based upon total a pack of lies.

We've seen the cuckoo and it's you, little girl.

little girl? because, of course, that makes you feel better about yourself. that's ok. i understand why you'd need to.

nothing cuckoo about me. but if you had made an intelligent comment , the response you might have gotten was that LBJ's domestic policy was great. His handling of congress was great. His escalation of the vietnam conflict was a fatal error....

but i think LBJ would have a ways to go before he sunk to the depths of baby bush.

how many people died in Iraq for a lie?

You don't know jack schitt about what makes anybody feel what, let alone me.

The lack of intelligence here is yours, in the idiotic premise that some trifling sop to a favored political constituency can paper over starting a hot war against a people who were zero threat to Americans....Yet, woe betide the entire planet, should some halfwit douchebag with that (R) by his name do the same thing.

Hack.

You don't know jack schitt about what makes anybody feel what, let alone me.

The lack of intelligence here is yours, in the idiotic premise that some trifling sop to a favored political constituency can paper over starting a hot war against a people who were zero threat to Americans....Yet, woe betide the entire planet, should some halfwit douchebag with that (R) by his name do the same thing.

Hack.

thanks, for proving once again that you can't have a civil discussion. what's the matter, snooks, too complicated for you?

lol.... go pretend that you know something about the constitution...

what a dud. :cuckoo:

You are an established EXTREME Obamarrhoidal Lieberrhoid so you are disqualified to make political judgments based on the fact that you are nuttier than a fruitcake.

As a confirmation of your delusional status: Ben Quayle is spot on in stating that the Black Racist Obami Osami Lopez, the EXPOSED FRAUD, MARXIST, Palestinian Guardian, Muslim PC Protector.... and NOW... Supporter of ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION and MEXICAN DRUG CARTELS' PUSSY.....is the WORST President in American history.

No President in American History is even close to being the Piece of Shit the MARXIST Obami Osami Lopez is !!!

Last edited:
He has quite a way to go to beat out LBJ as the worst in my lifetime, let alone ever.

Not like he isn't trying his dead-level best to do so, though.
Yeah.....Hell of a thing, that Civil Rights Legislation, huh??

:rolleyes:

Were you born stupid or did you have to work on it?

what do you want from this meatball El?......he must be a failed Art teacher.....otherwise why would he be here coloring.....instead of teaching some 6 year olds about the pretty colors....you know he dont own that bike in his Avi....

Ben is as stupid as his dad obviously. The apple didn't fall far from the tree.

and your basing this on this one little article?......are you sure its not what he said about Obama?......i think this kinda shows how pathetically FAR Left you are......say something negative about Obama and you must be stupid.....say something positive and Junkie will think you are smart....the apple in your case never fell....

Fool.

A name change didn't change you from dumb. If it ever occurs to you to learn a bit I suggest reading a bit. Truman and then Eisenhower were as involved as Johnson in the fiasco that was Vietnam. It was the same then as it is now, only it was the communists not terrorists who caused the far right republicans into insane war talk. I give Eisenhower credit though, his involvement was minor, but it set the stage as did the morbid fear of falling dominoes. You need to understand the times then, just as fear led W into an invasion of sovereign nation that has killed a million Iraqis. But they don't count. Iraq Deaths | Just Foreign Policy

WHAT???.....no quote from a favorite FAR Leftist?....ok here,ill get ya one.....

"Midcant?.....sounds like a FAR Left Jabronie to me"....The Rock....

Dan Quayle wasn't that nutty. So it's quite possible.

Of course, if he is nuttier, it won't be for having saying that Obama is the Worst President. He is well on the way of being the worst. Personally, I hope he doesn't beat out Buchannan for that spot. Cause Buchannan's blunders really left us in a bad and bloody situation.

He's not the worst by any means. The last three Republican presidents were pretty miserable.

It wasn't because he said Obama is the worst, it's that crazy look on his face his threats to beat people up in Washington.. Sheesh.

Priceless! Blame the one person who stepped up to fix the mess FOR the mess.

Forum List

Back