Could this person be even nuttier than his father?

Sorry, kitty, but Bush and his litter box were dumped righteously by real Americans who want the best for real America. Obama is so much better than Bush, as a president and as a human being. Texas would be so much better off if it had had Obama as a resident.

i thought that was being divisive

Sorry, kitty, but Bush and his litter box were dumped righteously by real Americans who want the best for real America. Obama is so much better than Bush, as a president and as a human being. Texas would be so much better off if it had had Obama as a resident.

i thought that was being divisive

Jake is simply proving (again) that he is in actuality a full blown far left liberal.

Obama is so much better than Bush, as a president and as a human being. Texas would be so much better off if it had had Obama as a resident.

yea but what he aint is a LEADER.....and thats something this Country hasnt had since at least Clinton....Bush and Obama were and are terrible leaders....they only led or lead those who agree with them...everyone else.....forget it.....when Obama is talking i feel he is looking past people like me and is addressing people like Rdean,Zona Truth.....because they will follow him wherever he wants to take them....people like me who just may disagree with him....fuck you get out of the way,you dont count.....i have never felt this way with any president except this guy and Bush.....an effective leader will have many from the other camp at LEAST giving him the benefit of the doubt.....i havent seen that since Clinton.....and its to bad....because one thing this country needs right now....IS A LEADER....

Harry, I don't feel that with Obama that I did with Bush. The sucker would walk right over you, period. BHO seems to try to work with those who are in the minority, if those leaders say flatly "no, we won't work with you," then what should BHO do? I understand your concern, but I think the far right GOP leadership do not give a damn for the welfare of the American people.

Harry, I don't feel that with Obama that I did with Bush. The sucker would walk right over you, period. BHO seems to try to work with those who are in the minority, if those leaders say flatly "no, we won't work with you," then what should BHO do? I understand your concern, but I think the far right GOP leadership do not give a damn for the welfare of the American people.
yeah, "i won" says "work with me"

you are a moron

well Jake....i remember Reagan bringing sides together for certain things,and i did not like Reagan....but yet i felt the guy was a much better leader than this guy....Clinton i was 50/50 with....and i felt Bill showed more than this guy does by a big margin....and Bush showed what a shitty leader he was.....he had a 90% approval rating after 9/11,had the whole dam world behind him including many Muslim Countries.....and well we saw what happened with that moron.....Obama....i look at his leadership skills as being pretty insignificant.....but than Bush was listening to the FAR right and fuck everyone else.....so Obama may just be listening to the FAR left.....i know he aint looking at me when he is talking.....we dont have ANY leaders today Jake in this Country.....and my proof....when Clinton was in the divide was just a narrow gorge like it allways seemed to be....with Bush it became a very wide chasm ......now its like the Grand Canyon....we need a leader.....this guy aint it......

BHO is it what we have, though, for now, and the far right just doesn't get it. Period. Doesn't have a clue what this country is all about, other than getting your middle-class money. I like Mitt and Huck, and I hope that is the direction the party takes. But the country would be worse off with the likes of Majority Leader McConnell and Speaker Boehner.

BHO is it what we have, though, for now, and the far right just doesn't get it. Period. Doesn't have a clue what this country is all about, other than getting your middle-class money. I like Mitt and Huck, and I hope that is the direction the party takes. But the country would be worse off with the likes of Majority Leader McConnell and Speaker Boehner.
i dont think the far-left gets it either Jake.....

That goes without saying. Nancy has to go. Harry is more centrist, but even with a Dem majority this fall, I don't know that he will remain Majority Leader, now that there is very little likelihood that Sharon Angle is nothing more than a dust spot in the review mirror.

How does one man voicing his oipinion make him nuts?

Oh, wait.. it's an opinion contrary to yours. Benito? Adolph? Is that you?

you are a moron

Is that guy high?

I don't think I've ever misjudged anyone as bad I misjudged Jillian. She's a hack.

Jill is no where near to being a hack as assholes like Rdean,Zona,Midshitman,Truth,and this art teacher Mr. Shamon is....and a bevy of others who are much more Hacky than Jill.....you can at least get Jill to admit she was wrong if she is.....try doing that with these TRUE hacks i mentioned.....

Ya gotta be kidding.......this Jill is the female version of the arseholes you listed.

Now Truth (Doesn't Matter) is completely delusional. She is a FREAK from another planet.

you are a moron

Is that guy high?
i'd have to say YES

Ya gotta be kidding.......this Jill is the female version of the arseholes you listed.

Now Truth (Doesn't Matter) is completely delusional. She is a FREAK from another planet.

get to know someone you might have a different opinion.....if you call Jill a **** or a bitch or just dump on her, how do you think she is going to react?.....have a reasonable conversation with her and you just might see a different person.....true she is a Liberal,but she is not like the other people i mentioned .....it doesnt matter how you approach them or talk to them.....those idiots are FAR-Left to the end no matter what....Jill is a nice lady....so is that other big "LIB" Sarah G....nice lady....

Yeah...Hell of a thing, that fake Gulf of Tonkin "incident", which led to the deaths of more than 58,000 of our boys, for nothing. :rolleyes:

Fool.

A name change didn't change you from dumb. If it ever occurs to you to learn a bit I suggest reading a bit. Truman and then Eisenhower were as involved as Johnson in the fiasco that was Vietnam. It was the same then as it is now, only it was the communists not terrorists who caused the far right republicans into insane war talk. I give Eisenhower credit though, his involvement was minor, but it set the stage as did the morbid fear of falling dominoes. You need to understand the times then, just as fear led W into an invasion of sovereign nation that has killed a million Iraqis. But they don't count. Iraq Deaths | Just Foreign Policy

Oh and Dan ??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgu9SIeBdso]YouTube - Dan Quayle[/ame]

Did DQ teach GWB elocution?

Forum List

Back