Could this person be even nuttier than his father?

Dan Quayle wasn't that nutty. So it's quite possible.

Of course, if he is nuttier, it won't be for having saying that Obama is the Worst President. He is well on the way of being the worst. Personally, I hope he doesn't beat out Buchannan for that spot. Cause Buchannan's blunders really left us in a bad and bloody situation.

Dan Quayle wasn't that nutty. So it's quite possible.

Of course, if he is nuttier, it won't be for having saying that Obama is the Worst President. He is well on the way of being the worst. Personally, I hope he doesn't beat out Buchannan for that spot. Cause Buchannan's blunders really left us in a bad and bloody situation.

He's not the worst by any means. The last three Republican presidents were pretty miserable.

It wasn't because he said Obama is the worst, it's that crazy look on his face his threats to beat people up in Washington.. Sheesh.

Pretty sure both him and his Dad know how many states there are in the USA

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws]YouTube - Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States[/ame]

Dan Quayle is the worst US president ever who was never president.
This point is contested by Sarah Palin who was also never president.

Dan Quayle wasn't that nutty.
'Tis true. He was flat-out stupid!!!! (....And, a Chickenhawk, to boot!!)​

"I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy -- but that could change."
323.png

Lil' Ben??​

"What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is." - Dan Quayle

He has quite a way to go to beat out LBJ as the worst in my lifetime, let alone ever.

Not like he isn't trying his dead-level best to do so, though.
Yeah.....Hell of a thing, that Civil Rights Legislation, huh??

:rolleyes:

Sheesh, if we're going to talk about insanity that runs in families, let's start with Obama's nutjob father.

Who was a notorious and drunken egomaniac. Who lost both of his legs in one drunk driving incident, and ultimately his life in another.

Who was known for getting lickered up and pontificating about his supreme intellect and understanding of the world.

The "worst" is such a vauge gauge of meausurement.......

Surely this empty marxist suit captures that title in many categories, yet for being the most anti-american foe of freedom and liberty there is no doubt....................

"What a waste it is to lose one's mind. Or not to have a mind is being very wasteful. How true that is." - Dan Quayle

By all means, let's take a stroll down memory lane...

1. House Judiciary Committee Chairman Rep. John Conyers, a Michigan Democrat, recently told a CNS News reporter that the “good and welfare clause” gives Congress the authority to force individuals to buy health insurance which is required in the health care bill. However, there is no “good and welfare clause” in the U.S. Constitution:
Conyers fabricates constitutional law citing 'good and welfare' clause - Washington Times

2. "Many of you are well enough off that ... the tax cuts may have helped you," Sen. Clinton said. "We're saying that for America to get back on track, we're probably going to cut that short and not give it to you. We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good.” SignOnSanDiego.com > News > Politics -- San Francisco rolls out the red carpet for the Clintons

3. Peggy West was elected 12th District Supervisor in 2004 and, after being reelected in 2008, is serving her second term representing 50,000 residents on Milwaukee's south side. She currently serves as 2nd Vice-Chair on the Milwaukee County Board of Supervisors. Supervisor West also has the unique distinction of being the first Latino/Hispanic American to be elected to the Milwaukee County Board. She also serves on the Executive Committee of the Milwaukee Democratic Party. Supervisor Peggy West, 12th District
In a stunningly ignorant rant about Arizona’s Support Our Law Enforcement and Safe Neighborhoods Act (SB1070), Peggy West a county supervisor from Milwaukee WI, states in part ” If this were Texas a state that borders Mexico I would have to look twice at this, but it’s Arizona, a state that is a ways removed from the border…” What adds insult to the injury of her stupidity is that she had listed one of her interests as Mexican history on her FaceBook page. The interest has since been removed.
Do I need to tell you this woman is a Democrat? Her party must be so proud. County Supervisor, Peggy West, dumbest politician east of the Mississippi ( Updated) - The Cholla Jumps

4. Democrat Rep. Hank Johnson worries loading too many people onto Guam could capsize the island
He's from Georgia's Fourth District. A Washington, D.C. native, he's the fellow who took office in 2007 after knocking off former five-term Democratic Rep. Cynthia McKinney.
A former county judge, the 55-year-old is an attorney, a standard liberal Democrat, receiving 100 ratings from the ADA and ACLU. Democrat Rep. Hank Johnson worries loading too many people onto Guam could capsize the island | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

5. "If crime went down one hundred percent, it would still be fifty times higher than it should be." -- Councilman John Bowman, Washington D.C.

6. "It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is" - Bill Clinton during his Grand Jury testimony

I happen to agree with Ben Quayle. Someone does need to go beat the hell out of Washington. They are so screwed up it almost makes you want to puke.

Forum List

Back