Could this be the year for the boys in Blue?

I "dunno" about that. It doesn't look good for LA in the fifth, trailing 5-0.

My big question is, "Why no fly-overs in games six and seven?" The weather looked OK.

Ah, well. My Dodgers came close. WE'LL GET 'EM NEXT YEAR! :beer:

yeah they gave it a a good ride,they'll be back. they will have the experience of being in the world series under their belts now so that will help them going into next season. I cant believe they got as far as they did because they got the worst lineup in baseball.they cant hit worth a shit.they got Justin Turner and that is IT!!!

will have to wait one more year before i can utter those words in joy again that i did when the rams came back to LA which is. I LOVE LA.:thup:

I am not really a dodgers fan but I really wanted LA to have a championship,maybe you can join me now and cheering on my Rams.they have just as good a shot as anybody this year in making it to the SUPERBOWL.:thup:

I am not really a dodgers fan but I really wanted LA to have a championship,maybe you can join me now and cheering on my Rams.they have just as good a shot as anybody this year in making it to the SUPERBOWL.:thup:
Better the Rams than those damn San Diego deserting Chargers.

Better the Rams than those damn San Diego deserting Chargers.

I love the justice of it that the Rams are winning and the chargers are the same ole same ole.new city,same result.LOL.

yeah i do the same thing with the chargers i did with the rams when they left LA.the past 22 years i rooted against the rams when they left,now it is the chargers i root against.the Irony is they were the team i switched to when the Rams left LA.

have you heard this news that the owners are already talking about bringing the chargers back to LA?:haha:

Don Banks: NFL Is Talking About Chargers Moving Back To San Diego

the league is denying it of course but what else do you expect? have to believe there is something to it because the owners did not want them to leave.It has backfired on spanos because the majority of fans that show up for the games there are all the opposing teams fans,:haha:

the san diego fans are getting the last laugh on him as well because they are flying banners over the stadium advertising what a traiter he is and spanos cant stop it like he tried.:haha: poor baby.:itsok:

the chargers have gone from having crowds like this in san diego.

to THIS in LA.
DHJhe6bU0AA9lom.jpg

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:
yeah they gave it a a good ride,they'll be back. they will have the experience of being in the world series under their belts now so that will help them going into next season.
Take heart, as of 2 November, there are only 119 days until Spring Training. :banana:

you know i have to seriously believe the dodgers manager took a payoff to throw this game same as pete carrol did when he threw the superbowl to the NE cheaters,it was so obvious he did,anybody who cant face that is obviously in denial mode.

I really have to believe he took a payoff cause Kershaw was available to pitch,He has pitched MANY times on just 3 days rest before,so why would he not start him now? come on give me a break.he brought him in and he shut everyone out but by that time it was too late cause they already had a big lead.:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back