Could this be the future?

.......Ok enough, I'm shutting this BS down:

ANY, real patriot wouldn't/couldn't even fathom the decline of this greatest nation on Earth. We saved the world TWICE, and are currently in the process of making 3rd time a charm. We've liberated millions upon millions of people, nations, etc. There is no nation like ours, in history, EVER, and will never be. We are obviously, very unique, and any attempts to compare us to past empires (which we AINT) is silly.

WE ARE NO EMPIRE. Empires hostilely take over nations, with no plan to ever let them be free. As any informed person with a brain can see, that's obviously not US, ALL THE NATIONS WE HAVE BASES IN ALSO GAVE US PERMISSION TO BE THERE, more lefty BS right there.

We're still hurting economically, BUT we ARE beginning to recover, consumer spending is up, so is hiring, etc. We've won in Iraq and are winning in Afghanistan, and our TEA Party looks quite serious bout reigning is reckless federal spending, and lowering the debt/deficit.

We've been thru the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression, YET WE RETAINED OUR MILITARY SUPERIORITY. I highly doubt we'll face another crisis like that anytime soon, we will always find a way to fund/improve/expand our military, it's the most important thing, EVER, period. Our soldiers, sailors, airmen, etc. do not just throw their hands up and quit when we have economic woes, that actually increases enlistment rates.

That said, WE WILL VERY LIKELY ALWAYS BE A SUPERPOWER. The only one? No, China's joining us gradually, and the E.U.'s kinda, sorta......

America will always be here as long as this civilization exists, always stand for good, freedom, etc. We AINT goin anywhere.

I welcome any lefty to follow up and try to refute this, I could use a good Christmas pwning target, and a chance, with good reason, to shit on your patriotism, or lack thereof.......

We may be declining. Personally, I see a lot of people awaking up. It may be too early to tell if it's enough to cause an ascendency, but the future is unpredictable like that.

If we are in decline and you think it's President Bush's fault. Then you aren't paying attention. If you think it's President Obama's fault, then you aren't paying attention.

In fact, if you think it's any one person's fault. Then you aren't paying attention. The only person we can blame if we go into decline is ourselves.

This nation grew and became what it is because individuals looked within themselves and learned to govern themselves. We did things for ourselves. We didn't look to others to build our lives. We built them ourselves.

Look at us now. We care more about seeing what we can get others to provide for us than doing things ourselves. We are too blinded by our pride to see what we can do to benefit this nation. I love discussion with countless people on this board. But even those who see the symptoms are blinded by pride and more concerned about being right then they are about doing right. Who the heck cares if we win or lose any argument for the sake of our own ego if we lose the nation we love?

We may not be able to change everyone around us. But we can change ourselves. We can eliminate the corruption that is destroying our cultures, our economy, our lives, our very nation, the liberties we hold so dear.

We can turn back to God and live. Or we can just keep going until our civilization is a page in the dustbin of history. Ignored much like we ignore all those that came before us.

Choice is up to us. Personally, I think that despite the dark times ahead, God isnt done with America, nor with the Liberty of man. Great things are coming.

From history, I have noticed that 'God' seems intent on helping those who help themselves. From Roman pagans to Persians, 'God' doesn't seem to differentiate much.

I take great comfort in the fact that the U.S. has 90 guns per 100 residents and that we are held together by such fragile things as a swatch of cloth (our Flag) and a piece of paper (our Constitution).

Economies may fail, politics might dillute, but a simple notion such as freedom will never ever render itself subversive.

Nah- we'll be around for a long, long time.

Forum List

Back